Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INT Chain - Internet Node Token (big partnerships, mainnet by end of January)  (Read 3329 times)
gunsandbitcoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

I could only see this in the white paper

The total number of INT ' token is 1 billion, and
this time, the token is issued about 350 million, and in
this way, the early enthusiasts and supporters of the INT
will have the opportunity to purchase the INT token
before the project is completed to support the
development of the INT project.

Sounds crazy unprofessional..."about 350 million" what the hell is all of this about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turbulence (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:52:06 AM

I think HPB is a batter gamble right now, until we know what is happening with 850 million tokens...hopefully a coin burn!!!

Edit: however, maybe this coin is worth 10 billion even if the team is holding 85% of the tokens

The industry needs throughput...if they supply it, maybe they deserve 8.5 billion dollars for themselves...i say that tongue in cheek

do you think when we have full clarity on what the remaining 850m is for it will say "for dumping on your head"?

or is it maybe more likely that there will be a certain percentage for r & d, for marketing, for rewards from pow/pos etc and a certain percentage for founders?

I think everybody is attempting to create a coin with a huge bag to dump on everybody else's head because the entire industry, including bitcoin, is just a giant ponzi until the real market maker, arrives. Will that be EOS or will it be a version of swirld's hashgraph that can actually handle smart contracts? Probably neither. Jump from rocket to rocket by the seat of your pants and accumulate gold coins.

then why do you care what the stated purpose of the team's tokens are Cheesy

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
turbulence (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:58:13 AM

I think HPB is a batter gamble right now, until we know what is happening with 850 million tokens...hopefully a coin burn!!!

Edit: however, maybe this coin is worth 10 billion even if the team is holding 85% of the tokens

The industry needs throughput...if they supply it, maybe they deserve 8.5 billion dollars for themselves...i say that tongue in cheek

do you think when we have full clarity on what the remaining 850m is for it will say "for dumping on your head"?

or is it maybe more likely that there will be a certain percentage for r & d, for marketing, for rewards from pow/pos etc and a certain percentage for founders?

I think everybody is attempting to create a coin with a huge bag to dump on everybody else's head because the entire industry, including bitcoin, is just a giant ponzi until the real market maker, arrives. Will that be EOS or will it be a version of swirld's hashgraph that can actually handle smart contracts? Probably neither. Jump from rocket to rocket by the seat of your pants and accumulate gold coins.

Thank you for taking the time on that. I appreciate you posting.

Why do you think cmcap is listing one billion total supply?

1b is total supply, 250m is circulating

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
turbulence (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:01:18 AM

I could only see this in the white paper

The total number of INT ' token is 1 billion, and
this time, the token is issued about 350 million, and in
this way, the early enthusiasts and supporters of the INT
will have the opportunity to purchase the INT token
before the project is completed to support the
development of the INT project.

Sounds crazy unprofessional..."about 350 million" what the hell is all of this about?

if you look a bit below where you found that you'll see "Table 1 INT token allocation scheme" and "Table 2: INT token allocation instructions"

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
gunsandbitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:15:40 AM

Thanks, Turbulence.

I care about token allocation because i like to be conversant with the scope of the dump potential.
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

updates: website now available in english, and updated english whitepaper:

www.intchain.io
https://intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf

questions about what they're doing with the coins that are not in circulation is answered in whitepaper

the circulating supply is not 150m, but 250m per this pinned post in telegram:

"INT is listed with 150 million circulation (originally 250 million in circulating but 100 million was refunded according to the Chinese policies). Later, we released 100 million INT for the investment from Silicon Valley Agency and community activities. Therefore, the current total circulation is 250 million."

The holder of the INT tokens is the earliest
investor in the INT project. In order to protect the
investment interests of early supporters and the healthy
development of the project, this time will release a
small number of the token, other tokens will be frozen,
and frozen system tokens will be gradually released
over a period of 5 years, which can fully protect the
interests of investors and investment returns.
So if evenly unfrozen we re talking about 170m new tokens per year? Also, those new tokens will  belong to the team to sell to investors/market or what exactly?
gunsandbitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

ya...get out on a pump to three or five bucks and put the funds in to EOS
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

Thanks, Turbulence.

I care about token allocation because i like to be conversant with the scope of the dump potential.

Few things about dumps:

-So far they haven't even happened like that for ICOs, its really an overblown thing across these forums thus far.  ICOs that dump are in the extreme minority.

-You may not be big on the product, but the teams behind them are.  Where you think it's a good price to leave, it's likely not even close to the prices they have in mind even if they were to dump.

-The circulating supply doesn't have to be small for a dump to LARGELY affect the price.  Every smart crypto reserves n amount of tokens for whatever reason.  Hypothetical scenario:  If the circulating supply was 70% of the total supply, if the team dumped 10% of the total token supply all at once that would have a HUGE impact on the price.  If we likened that to a 10% BTC dump (just of whats circulating) that would be a kin to someone selling $16 billion usd worth at once.  We've seen flash crashes already with amounts not even in the hundreds of millions being dumped in the short term.  Don't think you are safe from a dump just because the percentage of a circulating supply is higher with a different coin.  Even a 1% dump could have a huge impact, ESPECIALLY with an illiquid coin.

Don't forget, there are whales that purchased from the circulating supply that can dump and do big price manipulation as well and TBH, that happens alot more often then the teams dumping.
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

INT may potentially be listed on Ethfinex  Shocked:

https://www.ethfinex.com/token_listings/30/social_category/179/INT

This juggernaut is still a pretty illiquid coin all things consider.  With Mainnet releasing it days and more exchanges likely to come sooner than later, the time to accumulate is NOW.
Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

This juggernaut is still a pretty illiquid coin all things consider.  With Mainnet releasing it days and more exchanges likely to come sooner than later, the time to accumulate is NOW.

I've never used EthFinex, how is it?
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:35:13 AM

TBH, I haven't either.  After the flash crash debacle, and considering the tether controversy that they're currently embroiled in, I've decided to play other exchanges.  That's alot easier to do with quality exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, Huobi...soon to be IDEX (IMO).

That said, I do recognize that others like Bitfinex/Ethfinex and it's still in the top 10 exchange convo based on volume, so I personally just view the liquidity bump value of this potential listing.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

I am looking for a way or a website to spot any partnership between blockchain companies and VC's . Like CPChain was completely under the radar and no ICO site even listed it.How can we spot them?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

TBH, I haven't either.  After the flash crash debacle, and considering the tether controversy that they're currently embroiled in, I've decided to play other exchanges.  That's alot easier to do with quality exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, Huobi...soon to be IDEX (IMO).

That said, I do recognize that others like Bitfinex/Ethfinex and it's still in the top 10 exchange convo based on volume, so I personally just view the liquidity bump value of this potential listing.

i like Binance and KuCoin a lot, let's hope INT will be listed there...
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

I am looking for a way or a website to spot any partnership between blockchain companies and VC's . Like CPChain was completely under the radar and no ICO site even listed it.How can we spot them?

Actually CPChain was on icodrops.com, so you could've found it there.  I've also seen in mentioned in some of the bitcointalk best ICO threads.  You can also check places like Ian Balina telegram group for examples as that's a channel that focuses on ICOs.  I also had a friend tell me about it because he is in suppoman's facebook group and they talk about the best upcoming ICOs in there.

Aside from that, learn some Chinese and join some QQ/Wechat groups  Cheesy ...either that or get some Asian friends that are in tune with Asian crypto world, that goes a long way too.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

Is the mainnet out yet? It would be quite reassuring if it was. Also, are the partnerships genuine? In my experience, they tend to be, even if people are skeptical of them. But Chinese companies may be different.

RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

Is the mainnet out yet? It would be quite reassuring if it was. Also, are the partnerships genuine? In my experience, they tend to be, even if people are skeptical of them. But Chinese companies may be different.

Mainnet 1.0 is out according to the Feb 1st Shanghai conference, you can view a summary here:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/eBjHH-LoZgbixRwiX18N7Q

Only thing that isn't clear to me is what will be available in mainnet, I don't think it's a given that node functionality will be available but I hope it is so the reward process can start.

Nothing further on the partnerships at this point really, but Microsoft China, SAP, and Huawei had seats in the building (I believe IBM too, but don't quote me on that).  You can hit up Reddit for more pics of the conference.

My personal take, the partnerships are real, but hypothetically speaking, even if they're not that's the risk you take.  You either wait until its obvious and pay a premium, or you have faith and get in potentially early.  The team is full of what looks like Huawei superstars to me so I don't see why they couldn't have an in there...this is one of those coins where I'd rather find out if I'm right or wrong while I'm hodling it.  I'll live if the partnerships don't pan out.
johnyyy

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:42:16 AM

Circulating Supply
150,000,000 INT
Total Supply
1,000,000,000 INT

When will the remaining tookens be released?

Does this coin have telegram and discord?
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

Circulating Supply
150,000,000 INT
Total Supply
1,000,000,000 INT

When will the remaining tookens be released?

Does this coin have telegram and discord?

CMC is wrong, the real circulating supply is 250,000,000

There's a telegram channel and it's pretty active, you should be able to find the answers to your questions from people in that chat.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:50:16 AM

INT's current price looks delicious. I'm confident that it's gonna be huge, and I'm looking forward to taking a position soon.

CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:02:59 AM

Wow, this coin is super cheap. You got to be kidding me. I have no fiat to invest in this. I should have waited.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: