Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm officially sick of the bitcoin price right now...  (Read 3154 times)
Tak2020

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

.. so I've been watching and reading about btc technical analysis almost daily now, and I'm kind of sick of being in this current triangle.  I've only been in btc since September so I really don't have that much history, but for those who have been in btc much longer - how much longer do you think it will take before btc goes back on the upward trend again?  It just seems like a really long sideways movement.

On Dec 17th, it reached its high of $20k, and it has taken almost a month and we're still below those numbers.  What is your estimate for when we can be above $20k again and onward to what people predict for this year ($50k-$100k)?  Another month?  March?

I know nobody knows for sure, but just looking to hear about what people's gut feel is (and only from those who have btc experience over a year please).

Thanks.
I am still hoping bitcoin will increase its price again this year for about $20k, but don't expect too much. Expecting too much can hurt you in the end. Just stay focus in the average price of $20k ATH's before expecting more than that. No one knows when it will rise again hopefully by February or March.
20k is expecting in next few months, while at the end of 2018 i can expect that bitcoin price will be trading above 40k may be much more from that price. In fact still people are too much interested in bitcoin and therefore they are holding their bitcoins and trying their best not to sell it. Only those people who get panic because of having low price of bitcoin are selling their bitcoin while the experienced investors will always try to hold and not to sell in panic situation.
lol only in your dreams

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

The strategy for retaining coins incorrect. It is a frozen asset. What will happen if the price of bitcoin will be stable for a few years? You want to wait? It seems to me that bitcoin needs to have a turn. You should always have a reserve of coins to trade on the exchange. But the most important thing in my opinion is the creation of conditions for the use of bitcoin in trade.
Danu26

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

.. so I've been watching and reading about btc technical analysis almost daily now, and I'm kind of sick of being in this current triangle.  I've only been in btc since September so I really don't have that much history, but for those who have been in btc much longer - how much longer do you think it will take before btc goes back on the upward trend again?  It just seems like a really long sideways movement.

On Dec 17th, it reached its high of $20k, and it has taken almost a month and we're still below those numbers.  What is your estimate for when we can be above $20k again and onward to what people predict for this year ($50k-$100k)?  Another month?  March?

I know nobody knows for sure, but just looking to hear about what people's gut feel is (and only from those who have btc experience over a year please).

Thanks.
I am still hoping bitcoin will increase its price again this year for about $20k, but don't expect too much. Expecting too much can hurt you in the end. Just stay focus in the average price of $20k ATH's before expecting more than that. No one knows when it will rise again hopefully by February or March.
20k is expecting in next few months, while at the end of 2018 i can expect that bitcoin price will be trading above 40k may be much more from that price. In fact still people are too much interested in bitcoin and therefore they are holding their bitcoins and trying their best not to sell it. Only those people who get panic because of having low price of bitcoin are selling their bitcoin while the experienced investors will always try to hold and not to sell in panic situation.
We must be patient and do not rush. Because things are in a hurry will bring us regret, we need not worry. Regardless of the price of this bitcoin dump, use this opportunity to have more bitcoin in your btc wallet.
In this way you will get more profit if the price goes up. rather than selling it for a low price that causes you to lose more money.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

Thanks.
lol only in your dreams
Grin We really cannot say in his dreams yet. No one can say exactly what can happen, but presently, the bullish momentum is low and it does not even seem to look like we are ready for any bull run, but comparing with the same incident last year, anything can still happen.

I am still of the opinion though that we may just end up swinging between $10k to $12k for a while, with the hope that some institutions will not want bitcoin to go as low as $8k as that would make bitcoin to be perceived as being extremely weak. However $40k is too much to hope for right now when we have not even passed the present hurdle. Like you said, anyone who understands the importance of holding, will not even bother a bit about what is going on right now.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

Thanks.
lol only in your dreams
Grin We really cannot say in his dreams yet. No one can say exactly what can happen, but presently, the bullish momentum is low and it does not even seem to look like we are ready for any bull run, but comparing with the same incident last year, anything can still happen.

I am still of the opinion though that we may just end up swinging between $10k to $12k for a while, with the hope that some institutions will not want bitcoin to go as low as $8k as that would make bitcoin to be perceived as being extremely weak. However $40k is too much to hope for right now when we have not even passed the present hurdle. Like you said, anyone who understands the importance of holding, will not even bother a bit about what is going on right now.
Mature investors still do not feel any stress and they are too much confident about bitcoin price, although currently bitcoin price is trading in a low price, but i think that if they will continue holding bitcoin very soon they will see 20000$ very soon.  Bitcoin price will surely reach to 40K but will take some more time, because we have to cross some more hurdle while reaching to a straight track.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

Mature investors still do not feel any stress and they are too much confident about bitcoin price, although currently bitcoin price is trading in a low price, but i think that if they will continue holding bitcoin very soon they will see 20000$ very soon.  Bitcoin price will surely reach to 40K but will take some more time, because we have to cross some more hurdle while reaching to a straight track.

How do you know what mature investors are feeling and what they are confident about? Maybe, it is just you and your wishful thinking since you hope that they feel no stress presently and thus you don't have to worry about anything either? Have you heard that a few big-time Bitcoin investors like Roger Ver, Steve Wozniak, and a few others sold their stashes when the price was at its all time high late in December? Perhaps, selling at the right price at the right time is what mature investors actually do after all.
topper26

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

roger ver, ha, like we care what he does with his bcash lol
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

.. so I've been watching and reading about btc technical analysis almost daily now, and I'm kind of sick of being in this current triangle.  I've only been in btc since September so I really don't have that much history, but for those who have been in btc much longer - how much longer do you think it will take before btc goes back on the upward trend again?  It just seems like a really long sideways movement.

On Dec 17th, it reached its high of $20k, and it has taken almost a month and we're still below those numbers.  What is your estimate for when we can be above $20k again and onward to what people predict for this year ($50k-$100k)?  Another month?  March?

Thanks.
It shows that you have not been on bitcoin for long, you are expecting the price of bitcoin to reach 50k to 100k in a month or march? We may need to wait for years to see those prices, not long ago 50k seemed to be decades away, you have no real experience with bitcoin, you only know one direction and that is up, be patient that is the only thing you can do right now.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

.. so I've been watching and reading about btc technical analysis almost daily now, and I'm kind of sick of being in this current triangle.  I've only been in btc since September so I really don't have that much history, but for those who have been in btc much longer - how much longer do you think it will take before btc goes back on the upward trend again?  It just seems like a really long sideways movement.

On Dec 17th, it reached its high of $20k, and it has taken almost a month and we're still below those numbers.  What is your estimate for when we can be above $20k again and onward to what people predict for this year ($50k-$100k)?  Another month?  March?

Thanks.

You are right. I am also not so very much happy with BTC fall, but I am waiting for its 20-25 thousand rates in 2018.
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:39:08 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 10:04:02 PM by sjefdeklerk

So you were sick in January, how do you feel now? Just wondering
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

Id you were sick in January, how do you feel now? Just wondering
LOL Grin
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:48:42 PM

Crypto is gambling... looks like we run out of people who love risk . It's over...

I agree, this is over. More and More people have grown sick and tired of Bitcoin and its unstable prices
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:19:01 PM

Crypto is gambling... looks like we run out of people who love risk . It's over...

I agree, this is over. More and More people have grown sick and tired of Bitcoin and its unstable prices

If it was stable some other people would have enough and quit. People who want store of value find Bitcoin reliable because it grows all the time if you look at its lowest values. Traders like it because it's volatile. Recently its volatility is manipulated by rich people who trade futures but it's still good for trading in general. Who doesn't like it? Maybe leverage traders who get liquidated by manipulators but that's all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:51:51 AM

Prices are now very cheap for sell
You said , i am fed up with current prices
What do you think about the prices in the past year .. How is the comparison?  prices surge in less than 1 years from 3000 per btc to 8000 per btc , at latest

for get profit you should accept all correction of bitcoin
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:43:29 PM

What do you think about the prices in the past year .. How is the comparison?  prices surge in less than 1 years from 3000 per btc to 8000 per btc , at latest

He already quit and leave this forum since op was last active since   March 16, 2018. So theres no point for us to ask on what he do currently see in the price.
If he do tell or mention that he was sick then for sure he would changed up his word and im sure he's pretty aware even he dont already visit up this forum.
Getting tired or exhausted is just normal but as an enthusiast we should at least see its potential in broader range.

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:13:17 AM

Yes price of bitcoin now are cheap compare 2017 price is very high then big dump for year 2018 so bitcoin price is not stable.
But if they have buy when the bitcoin drop right now they have a good profit so no need sick about bitcoin.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 07:10:44 PM

Yes price of bitcoin now are cheap compare 2017 price is very high then big dump for year 2018 so bitcoin price is not stable.
But if they have buy when the bitcoin drop right now they have a good profit so no need sick about bitcoin.
The OP shouldn't be sick because of the price of bitcoin having forced himself into the efficacy in reading the chart via technical Analysis he should  continue to buy at a lower price i.e at a cheaper price and forget about TA, bitcoin is a long term investment the whales and big hodlers don't bother themselves with any charting analysis but wait at a any massive pump thus take some profits and wait any retracement in the price to buy low consistently.

wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:25:34 PM

Thanks.

Lol wow that's a little aggressive.  Bitcoin isnt this magic money making thing.  It's not just gonna go to $50k-$100k that easy.  There will need to be many thresholds passed and an insanee amount of buy pressure and relatively low amount of sales (at least large sales) to get to 6 figures.  There will be massive dumps along the way as people move some of their massive profits into traditional investment spaces (stocks, real estate, metals, etc).  Buy what you can afford to lose, sit back and enjoy the ride good or bad. Cool

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:36:44 AM

Buying bitcoin at this time is reasonable, because in my opinion it is currently low for bitcoin prices, don't compare bitcoin prices with 2018 clearly different from now, bitcoin has little progress even now it tends to be stable for the future.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

I guess every one of us are now sick because of the down price of bitcoin. Right now if you look again in the market it starts to fall down again. I'm also sick on waiting on another bull run and one of my expectations on this last quarter of the year is the price of bitcoin will recover and might reach the price of 12,000$. But, I think at the current price of bitcoin we might not see another bull run and I think I will hold again and maybe I will prefer to sell my bitcoin after the bitcoin halving that might have a chance to pump.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████