Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ArcBlock | Blockchain 3.0 | ICO REGISTRATION OPEN  (Read 331 times)
eosfaucet.com (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

The World's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications.

http://icocoins.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DS1fgUHU0AAM9ED-1024x509.jpg

Some information from their website (https://www.arcblock.io):

• Volume: 186,000,000 ABT
• Finite amount of ABT created
• No inflation
• All tokens pre-minted, no mining required
  (Algorand doesn’t need mining)
• Maximum token amount for sale: 45%
• Marketing&partner support: 8% (with bounty comprising %1)
• Team(Labs): 15%
• Miners(community rewards): 32%

• Softcap: 12000 ETH
• Hardcap: 37500 ETH + 6M CMT
Maximum for private sale: 25000 ETH
Maximum for public sale: 12500 ETH + 6M CMT
• ETH(Ethereum) CMT(Cybermiles Token)

Here you can find the whitepaper: https://www.arcblock.io/file/whitepaper/WhitePaperEnV2_en-US.pdf?v=3
Telegram -> https://t.me/ArcBlock

ICO starting @
1,  Jan 15 7PM CST.2018, account system will be opened for registration
2,KYC and review
3,Approved & waiting for public sale open
4   Public token sale event will begin on Feb 3 & end on Feb 10

DONT BE LATE FOR THE WHITELISTING this will be big!

https://www.arcblock.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lhfly5201314

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

Absolutely!The ArcBlock is very sexy project in 2018,but
the threshold of the private sale is a little high,at least 100 ETH
If I wanna apply the private sale ,I have to sell my house...
But the normal investors like me can wait the public sale,I think
we still have a change to join the project!
Let's be more patient!
Congratulations to the ArcBlock!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

You can not even imagine how cool this project! I studied the details of the platform ARCblock. Just imagine their idea is to bring the blockchain to the masses. Any user of the platform can create a decentralized application. Even if he is not a programmer.A must buy tokens RCblock in the portfolio

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

yes this will be great project and massive potential

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

The project I like. I have read their white paper and see what they want to achieve which it cool. I have as well get into their white list. I hope they will delivery all they state in their whitepaper according to their road map.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

The World's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications.

Really?The frst? Ethereum, EOS, NEO, ARK? What are these?
I feel like all these replies are your accounts.
I don't get it, what is so "blockchain 3.0" about this? And the guy walking like a hero isn't that cool.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
eosfaucet.com (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

Really?The frst? Ethereum, EOS, NEO, ARK? What are these?
I feel like all these replies are your accounts.
I don't get it, what is so "blockchain 3.0" about this? And the guy walking like a hero isn't that cool.

lol no those replies are not my accounts  Cheesy

just read their whitepaper, and you'll understand the difference to ETH, EOS and others! For example -> blocklets!
Tekunda

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

dont miss this ico

Arcblock seems to be a Vietnamese scam. Just Google for Arcblock scam, you will be surprised what you get. I was ready to buy in the ico and even filled out the KYC papers when I read about the scam accusations. Please be careful.
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:11:24 AM

When I started watching ARCBLOCK, they did not have their own website at that time, and the white paper was not finished yet.
But after one or two weeks, ARCBLOCK suddenly became very hot, I do not know if this was good or not, but I think I will invest it.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

dont miss this ico

Arcblock seems to be a Vietnamese scam. Just Google for Arcblock scam, you will be surprised what you get. I was ready to buy in the ico and even filled out the KYC papers when I read about the scam accusations. Please be careful.

Thanks for the head up!. I just fill in the whitelist today and see your pot. It did have redflag.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
hipziro

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

Seem like nothing much going on here. I was very excited about the project since it claims to be the first blockchain 3.0, which I find quite sceptical. But once I watch the interview of Mr. CEO, it's quite set back since I do not see the enthusiasm from him. The team also is not very clear. Afterall, I lost the motivation in their ICO even I already registered and submit the KYC.
Will pass this ICO and looking forward to next once.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:55:09 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 03:40:12 AM by tk808

Here you go: a good insight to the greedy people behind this coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2699379.msg28079850#msg28079850

Questions are still unanswered by the dev team, they've consistently buried my posts under their swarm of puppets

I don't doubt there is solid tech and features behind this coin, actually looks like the first promising coin of 2018. Like pretty good, but lets dig in at some finances, Because; after all, you're talking to investors here.

...Greedy. Cunt's valued their product over $250 million USD before anything is developed, at ETH's current rate. AMAZING! What the fuck do you need over $250 million usd for to develop this project? Like seriously, you're telling me each token you're selling is worth more than $1 USD or $1 EU, fucking crazy nonsense.

These companies are valuing their ICO's based on the current performance of a BULL market, not actually what it takes them to develop. When they go through the ICO and determine how much each coin is worth, they look at the current climate and gauge... investors can make an easy X2 return on this coin, because that's all that matters is ROI, and if investors are not making at least X2 on ROI within the first week, then it was definitely a failed ICO.

So, basically, they think investors can pull x2 profit from their coin (they left investors with skin and bones), with a total evaluation of around 500 Million USD for this ICO. If you mention something about a hardcap, you always ALWAYS invest based on hardcap of the ICO's, or you really have 0 clue on what you're doing, ESPECIALLY for the private investments. (Read carefully before you comment on this).

I'd love for the devs to explain how they came to the conclusion for the ICO's price, that would truly make my day! But i'll tell you here and now, it was magically ripped out of that Chinese guy's ass and shit all over you poor sheeps.

EDIT: It seems like all the sheeps are congregating on telegram these days, and there is no meaningful, real discussion that occur on any of these fucked up ICO's. Bubble markets indeed... when people don't even know what they fucking invest in anymore. These types of ICO's will eventually cause all the crypto markets to collapse on its head.

I totally agree, would be nice if the devs address this questions. Is this even the official announcement?
It is crazy how ICOs are doing a lot of moneygrabbing (talking in general, not referring to this project) by overvaluating project at concept stages. Not to mention how much tokens being hold by the team and advisors.

Coupled with the teams inconsistencies, and all attempts to wash out any discussing that paints this project in a negative manner. They haven't responded to 1 negative criticism, even though the main guy is posting in this thread 24-7.

I'm eagerly awaiting any dev discussions about this case, and other issues with the greed in this ICO. If you respond in a sensible manner, then maybe you will actually have some real investors with big cash investing in this. But instead, you want to take the route of creating a desire by creating a high-wall few can pass.

If you want to play that game, then answer our questions for the sake of your 250 million USD (it's now worth 350 million btw, due to eth prices), that 350 million you want to raise, which would make this one of the most funded cryptos of all time, but yet you have nothing to show for it.
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:00:16 AM

Partners list is impressive. I got confusion first thought it has some relation with ARK. Is it ERC20 token?

mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:02:34 AM

this coin has a huge potential , sad i can't enter the private sale but if you have such kind of money invest !

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

Why everybody trying to steal ideas. Why don't think a little bit and don't create something new? Or you must write what real difference from existing platforms.

Tekunda

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

Partners list is impressive. I got confusion first thought it has some relation with ARK. Is it ERC20 token?

This are not the partners they have on board already. Please listen carefully  to what the CEO actually says. These are partners they Hope to get on board. That is a Huge difference!
I was as enthusiastic as you are, but then I learned about all the red flags. I decided to stay away from this ico.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

A significantly advanced blockchain development, Arcblock platform (blockchain 3.0) to bring in to effective action a decentralized blockchain applications ( an application that can be used in numerous smart phones to increase the number of transaction to 100,000 per seconds). An upgrade version blockchain 2.0 used by predecessors, with these it will increase the adoption of blockchain by the mainstreams mainly for its relaibility.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:09:14 PM

hardcap = scam and easy to manipulate

eosfaucet.com (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

arcblock is not a scam, check the reviews
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

I like the idea of the project and I have heard a lot about this project and certainly there will be a lot of big investors going to participate in the project. At the moment I am considering a large amount of money to buy Token from the ICO

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄