Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should bitcoin!  (Read 1828 times)
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

but why do more choose bitcoin as the place they invest?
probably most people think altcoin is an investment place that has the same money-making opportunity with bitcoin, but it's not that simple, altcoin has a big chance and just needs a little capital to invest there but the risk is too big, there are a lot of altcoin scam the price goes down and does not go up again, and sometimes some run away with investment money, that's why people prefer bitcoin as their investment place because bitcoin is safer than altcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

Maybe, the reason behind this is that, Bitcoin have already established strong connection to people as well as reputation. Bitcoin also, is more profitable than Altcoins because of its high rate of increase on its marjet value, especially for long term investment. Altcoins are also a good investment but Bitcoin when it comes to investment, is way better in my ooinion. And maybe that is one of the reasons.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

Cause this is the first ever cryptocurrency that I have known and because of the gaining experiences here , I become a loyat worker of this platform hich helps me in our financial sustainability. For now I dont invest here , but I am really looking forward to esrn here more that what I am gaining for now ,Im just a beginner here and Im still adjusting.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

Maybe, the reason behind this is that, Bitcoin have already established strong connection to people as well as reputation. Bitcoin also, is more profitable than Altcoins because of its high rate of increase on its marjet value, especially for long term investment. Altcoins are also a good investment but Bitcoin when it comes to investment, is way better in my ooinion. And maybe that is one of the reasons.

I think it is because from all coins in the cryptocurrency, the only bitcoin that is spread in the many countries and many people only know bitcoin in the cryptocurrency and they don't discuss ethereum, dash or any other coins. besides that, bitcoin price today become too expensive so when people see bitcoin, they will think how if they join into bitcoin and invest their money in bitcoin like every people did? I think this is the reason for them why they choose bitcoin as a place to invest their money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

Why bitcoin for me because its the original, the mother of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has been there for a long time. Its the most legit and trusted,I'm not saying that other coins are scam but bitcoin is the best of all coins not just because of the value but it gained a good reputation.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

lots of altcoin that can be used as a tool to invest, and everything is promising. But I think all altcoints are not as good as bitcoin, if other altcoins are profitable then bitcoin promises a lot more profit, this is probably one of the reasons why people prefer to invest in bitcoin, if one day there is a better altcoin than bitcoin then it is possible that everyone will move away from bitcoin, but for now bitcoin remains the best and the choice of many people...

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

Personally, I think people chose bitcoin over altcoins because BTC got the reputation. Many has used it to invest because they feel like the quality and security of it is sure.

BTC existed for a long tim and ALTC are here because of BTC. If peopls would choose between the two, it will automatically be BTC because BTC is the root of all.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

Bitcoin really is still the main coin being invested and sought after coins. The reason why are the following:
1. It has proven its reputation. Bitcoin no matter what happened to other coins will still be on top.
2. It's price cannot be compared to any altcoins. Bitcoin's value attracts many individuals.
3. It is famous globally and most acceptable coins in the market.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:12:44 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and cannot be controlled by any government. People choose bitcoin as a place for investment because they have direct controll and contact with their investment. They can do trading anytime they want and the income is unlimited. Also, the security and safeness in buying and investing in Bitcoin have been proven for a long time. Bitcoin's price also is one of the reason why most people choose it.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:21:18 AM

Majority of individual here in the forum habe chosen bitcoin because many of us believed that bitcoin is most potential coins amongst all others since bitcoin is the foundations of all coins, the very first created cryptocurrency who has been so outstanding in the past years. There maybe a time like this that the price gone dip but as always it can easily recovered in a month or so. So why would trust others if bitcoin itself captured the trust to each of us.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin have a great reputation, also bitcoin I think is more secure to invest than on other altcoins considering that bitcoin was here for a long period of time.
if your asking if why i should choose bitcoin than other cryptocurrency or other business is just because this is the first business that i know so that  i prefer bitcoin than other, and also of course bitcoin is a trustworthy business that you can invest your money, we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin now is more famous than other cryptos.

Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:41:24 AM

More people are choosing Bitcoin because of their idea or thinking that Bitcoin will bring good fortune to them. Bitcoin can give us good income and profit because of its high price. Though there is a limited supply of Bitcoin, millions of people are still into it and keep on investing. Alternatively, bitcoin has become the part time job or the full time of many people because they believe in the reputation, proven stability (in terms of existence) and long lasting existence of bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:49:02 AM

I think Bitcoin is a mother coin and it is first digital currency. always you can choose bitcoin because you can earn big amount from bitcoin if you buy some bitcoin and patiently wait for the price increase. I think in the future bitcoin is a good future for investing.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:57:32 AM

Why bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first and strongest coin so many people are investing in bitcoin. Altcoin very much and also has good potential, but it all depends on trust and bitcoinlah which they believe because it has been popular and proved profitable.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

We really choose bitcoin because as what we can see that bitcoin is the number one and the most highly value price which dominant for all cryptocurrency.Bitcoin value can make people eager to earn it's because it is not so easy to get bicoin.We should be keep on effort and hardwork so that we can gained bitcoin and a possible to have an whealthier elite.
If we look at the past record and history of the bitcoin since the time bitcoin came into existence, then we’ll get to know this thing that bitcoin is indeed doing an amazing things and it is helping number of people in changing their lives.

The thing is at the very present moment, there is no other better way of making more money than that of investing in bitcoin. In addition to this, bitcoin can also help you in having a better living in the days to come.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

People choose bitcoin over other cryptocurrencies because of so many factors in bitcoin that those other cryptocurrencies doesn't have or may be have but require time to test run it e.g sustainability and price prediction, bitcoin as the father of all cryptocurrencies and the first crypto to be invented has been around for some years now and within this years we have seen bitcoin success. Not so with some of this alt coins like in term's of sustainability most of the alt coins does not last long some within few months get dump and people losing they investment but bitcoin has always increase in price and also in popularity because the crypto market operate on the law of demands and supply which bitcoin has that potential.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

People choose bitcoin over other cryptocurrencies because of so many factors in bitcoin that those other cryptocurrencies doesn't have or may be have but require time to test run it e.g sustainability and price prediction, bitcoin as the father of all cryptocurrencies and the first crypto to be invented has been around for some years now and within this years we have seen bitcoin success. Not so with some of this alt coins like in term's of sustainability most of the alt coins does not last long some within few months get dump and people losing they investment but bitcoin has always increase in price and also in popularity because the crypto market operate on the law of demands and supply which bitcoin has that potential.
Well bitcoin is known to be the most profitable in terms of trading and investing process and it is the most simpliest way to earn because of its unstable price  which is really good for buy and selling process that is why many people choose bitcoin because it has an amazing feedback from the crowd that is why it is now getting more profitable each day.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

Well bitcoin is known to be the most profitable in terms of trading and investing process and it is the most simpliest way to earn because of its unstable price  which is really good for buy and selling process that is why many people choose bitcoin because it has an amazing feedback from the crowd that is why it is now getting more profitable each day.

Absolutely, people always choose the bitcoin as the basement of investing because they have a huge value it can get double price if they can trade into high value of bitcoin if they are tremedously high.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

Because the best asset value for all of us is trading with bitcoin money.

We are in the right choice to invest with bitcoin which is the place for trading digital money that has the highest value and the process works instantly.

Many other options for trading digital money or cripto like ETH and so forth.

That is another type of coin that is also not inferior to the price of other cripto money.

So that's how I choose the best place or type of coin to invest with some money I have.

Thousands of people in the world have followed digital money investments directly because they have a choice of other types of digital coin to be a place of assets for highly valued investors.

I am interested in the coin of digital money, because I can have a chance to succeed after trading with digital money.

ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

Smiley people really have a word about how to get an investment of a coin where we earn money and trust people in it and for me there is a lot of time to spend most of coin .we will continue to trade as well as most altcoin is really the ethreum they choose most people are really wise to investing and everyone wants an safe to be.selected here on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: