Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:15:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should bitcoin!  (Read 1828 times)
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

but why do more choose bitcoin as the place they invest?
Man is always after for the thing that they are fully secure specially when in is all about money. Bitcoin is the best thing happen in the human history when it comes for making money. This is the best crypto that everyone who is buying it in a perfect time will surely have the good return, the most Stablish crypto.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin have a great reputation, also bitcoin I think is more secure to invest than on other altcoins considering that bitcoin was here for a long period of time.
This is true!the fact is because bitcoin value was really big and this is the reason that all people attracted with bitcoin`s value and on how it spread to all people specially to all earners and investors.
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

Bitcoin is better than altcoin, all crypto coins are at risk but bitcoin is safer because it has more potential to continue to increase. Everyone has their own thoughts about crypto coins, but I believe more in bitcoin.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

There are several crypto currencies available in the market but it is a fact that all like to own bitcoins as it is the first digital currency which was introduced in the market and it has build in more faith for all the investors .The fact that all are trying harder to get btc as compared to other available coins is that because the market value of btc is higher than any cryptos available in the market so it is normal for human to go behind something which has more value and rest altcoins value also go down if the price of the btc drops.One of the main attraction towards btc is that it won't take much time for the market value to recover back even though the price is dropping now investors always opt for bitcoins as it the ideal long term investment plan.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:41:41 AM

Bitcoin is better than altcoin, all crypto coins are at risk but bitcoin is safer because it has more potential to continue to increase. Everyone has their own thoughts about crypto coins, but I believe more in bitcoin.
There is no doubt that crytocurriencies are coming into action in recent past and have shown a remarkable change in the society in terms of financial security. The benefit they provide over physical form of money have led to a revolution.

The bitcoin though is ruling the cryptocurreny world because of the large number of investors it has attracted towards itself and there’s no doubt that it will rule the financial world for a good enough time.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

I think why more and more bitcoin subscribers it is because of all the crypto currency bitcoin is the first and before the new digital currency come people's trust is in bitcoin and the world knows bitcoin. if I compare bitcoin to my choice of something I prefer the things that many people choose because I think that they are guaranteed in their desires and the security of bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

because bitcoin have high price exchange value and bitcoin is more popular in crypto currency thats why more people interest in bitcoin more than any coin or token

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:25:48 AM

Despite the fact that many altcoin are available that has the same potential with bitcoin and even growing fast in price and advance technology that is even more than that of bitcoin, but bitcoin still has the most popularity in the cryptocurrencies world because bitcoin is the founding father of all other altcoin and has the highest market value all other altcoin depend on bitcoin for their survival.
KurtR90

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

There are users who are very doubtful about the use of an Altcoin and end up investing only in Bitcoin. What happens is that many people have suffered scams through altcoins that were just beginning to be known in the market, bitcoin in exchange for the amount of time it takes in the market and all the people who have invested in it, has won a great reputation that provides security at a high level.
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

it the very first kriptovavlyuta which besides steadily grows.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

If you already got some informations not totally about bitcoin,It comes in to your mind the good things bitcoin can offer,so why should you choose another , I join this forum because of the good interactions and thoughts of the members that is why I should choose bitcoin among others . I believe it is a good investment after all and give good benefits among members.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

For me, even if there are lots of new existing altcoin cryptocurrencies nowadays in the virtual market, I am still into Bitcoin because for me, it is still has the more potential compared to other cryptocurrencies especially when it comes to the pricing and as I know, altcoins are just only based from Bitcoin since it was the origin so I better choose Bitcoin rather than altcoins because admit it or not, Bitcoin was still the most beneficial cryptocurrency above other forms of it.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:08:26 AM

Bitcoin is still the best.The bitcoin is always up and the prospect is also very good for investment.Bitcoin is trusting me, I get more than this from other coins. It can be the good investment here.
Why should I not choose bitcoin ,bitcoin has best and I can be life changer after all ,even though a lot of altcoin cryptocurrency  has been now existing im going to choose bitcoin just because lot of opportunity that bitcoin can give that's why bitcoin that I'm choosing.

kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:00:49 AM

We should engage to this bigcoin. Because it gives lots of advantages to each and everyone here on Earth. I choose bitcoin it helps me to earned money as my sallary monthly or anytime I need to get. It also helpful for me that any time I can have my money for emergency purposes.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

Because the bitcoin is good for the future and we have to be the part of this currency bitcoin is the internet based currencies and we can do a lot of the business in the bitcoin and those who have some skills in the modern time then the trading in investment is good. Bitcoin trading is a very profitable job and the bitcoin is highly interesting and famous among the world. The crypto currency is motivating every one and then the future is good.

UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

No other crypto currency are not as popular as Bitcoin. We know that Bitcoin is world most famous coin. It has great reputation and popularity. Day by day demand and user are also increasing. So most of the people​ choice it.

I believe bitcoin is gaining popularity and people are more interested in bitcoint, ideal for long time investment
   As a practical investor'. I would choose bitcoint...

ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

I choose bitcoin because lve read it's a very good job to earn a big amount of money. But there's a proof in my friend whos very rich now at bitcoin.l see bitcoin gives income to all people who are involved in bitcoin. I hope so this will be the best source of income in the whole world. Bitcoin is a big help to many..
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

Bitcoin is one of the longest and safest cryptocurrency to invest to which is why a lot investors are more into bitcoin rather than altcoins. But we still can't deny the fact that many altcoins nowadays has many uses.
Coleson31

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:54:05 AM

It is not debatable that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrencies. If I were to choose, bitcoin will be my first option. But it is also good for some perspective to invest also in altcoins simply because this coins will give you highest profit compare to bitcoin. Altcoins start at very low price USD then after it completed the ICO more or less the coins price increase.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

Bitcoin is one of the longest and safest cryptocurrency to invest to which is why a lot investors are more into bitcoin rather than altcoins. But we still can't deny the fact that many altcoins nowadays has many uses.
Even though bitcoin is one of the longest cryptocurrency that is standing and remaining from the first ranking in the overall rating of the cryptocurrency markets, it doesn't mean that the bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency investment because there is no safe investment in cryptocurrencies because they are so volatile and you can easily lose money get broke.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: