Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should bitcoin!  (Read 1828 times)
LionCoins

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

If I had to speculate, I'd say it's because there's a much higher return in a shorter amount of time, and... the world is going money crazy right now!
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

What I see...there are 2 reasons why people chose Bitcoin to invest.
1. Bitcoin is the most popular...Most of the people just know Bitcoin and are not aware of other cryptos.
2. Demand...People trust BTC than any other altcoin that inc its demand, hence price hike.
These are the reason why people prefer BTC over other altcoins
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

Bitcoin is the same as the rest of the money. Why people money. Even digital. But bitcoins is a good way for investment and capital increase. The blockchain technology is becoming more common and promoting. Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency. It provides the transaction more secure and anonymous.An important role plays the speed of the transaction.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

People place their investment to bitcoin because bitcoin has already proved his worth. They know that bitcoin will still exist even in the future since bitcoin is more stable than the other coins. And bitcoin is the most popular crypto currencies that's why it has the tendency to increase its price.
rodrigomagracia

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

It's simple because the bitcoin is one of the best so they prefer to use bitcoin rather than others.
tengenenyen

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

the only thing I can do is to choose the bitcoin because more and more users are more secure than others
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

Bitcoin popularity sky rocketed last 2017, no wonder more and more people gain interest and trust to invest because of its good reputation in the market.

patispace

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

This is a very interesting topic, and perhaps the only reason why new investors feel so attracted to bitcoin is because of the great publicity that has been given to it recently in the world (for better or for worse). But I think that for those who have been involved in cryptocurrencies for a long time, bitcoin does not seem to be the only or more interesting option, and many of us are already involved in the process of diversification.
Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

First and foremost, bitcoin is secured and stable. Bitcoin is also trusted in many ways.
It is better to invest in bitcoin because also of its popularity and having a secured manner and the currency. Your investment is safe in bitcoin othen than any altcoins.
Cedie

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:38:15 AM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

but why do more choose bitcoin as the place they invest?
That is because bitcoin is the most promising, the first cryptocurrency, and the most trusted of them all. It also has a volatility that is well suited for trading. People trade their coons in bitcoin because they see sudden changes in its value. It also has easier access when it comes to cashing out and buying them.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:59:01 AM

Bitcoin is more friendly to access compare to any coins site. Bitcoin also aware to their customers needs and protection's. Bitcoin deals and provide more opportunity in term's of financial needs. It also help's customers safety and support direct actions of user's.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:56:49 AM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

because bitcoin is the most safety...Bitcoin helps more people who dont have Job...Bitcoin its not complicated compare to other cryptocurrency..Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency...

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:45:29 AM

I guess people has been willing and able to to invest in bitcion due to its popularity. There may be other alt coins out there which offers the same opportunity as bitcoin but since bitcoin has been able to established itself more than others, people have become more familiar with it and there are those who knows only bitcoin as the alt coin that exist.
Klpc

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:07:51 AM

Why should bitcoin? Bitcoin provides opportunity that many company can't offer. Because bitcoin doesn't require educational attaintment. Any people can join bitcoin as long as they are interested and work it responsively.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:27:22 AM

As the matter of fact we choose bitcoin because there's a chance it can achieve our target price when it climbing.  However the price now is keep crashing i think need to transfer into alternative coins to gain profits  which coins that keep growing but for sure if bitcoin rise again there will be a panic buying again until the valued rocketed , because of the demand.  
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:32:36 AM

A lot of emerging altcoins from coinsmarketcap they are all shitcoins controlled by developer either they pumping up or dump they know everything they playing games with us, not just like bitcoin it is decentralized no one big people behind of this. Yes bitcoin is very promising coins that give us a huge profit when we holding for a long time, in the name of profits that's why people still engaging in bitcoin as a source of income.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:26:53 AM

In my opinion, the reason why people still prefer investing in Bitcoin rather than altcoins is because Bitcoin has proven that it is secured and its network effect. Most altcoins out there are very easy to manipulate, I'm not saying that Bitcoin cannot be manipulated but Bitcoin having lots of people that just holding it makes it is hard to manipulate the market of Bitcoin. When it comes to security there's no question that Bitcoin is still the best because the mining hashrate are distributed all over the world and it uses proof of work algorithm, unlike other altcoins that majority of hashrate distributions are obtained by mining pools. The popularity of Bitcoin is also one of the reason.

In my own opinion Bitcoin is well known than the other and the virtual currency is bigger than the other too.  In bitcoin also their is a big chances that the range of currency is climbing because we all know that it is flactuated. The popularity of bitcoin and it is in progress. People are also willing to invest in bitcoin also I guess it is because of what they can get on it.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:39:34 AM

If you will check market so you will get nothing there I try a lot of crypto before bitcoin and believe me I just waste my time and money and since I join bitcoin so it return me my time and also money so it’s one of the good quality in bitcoin its provide a very good source of income to its users and you can also learn a lot of thing from it so I think if someone want to be a rich in a short time so he must join bitcoin to make itself rich.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

Bitcoin because it gives a gateful and happiness to each and everyone. Bitcoin has a higher range of virtual currencies than the other. You should invest in bitcoin because it is a big help. In terms of your financial needs it helos you a lot. Then bitcoin is a long-term business investment because this is a new trend in the market.
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:02:56 AM

Because Bitcoin can be sent anywhere in seconds, whenever and wherever you want. Remittances with Bitcoin can happen only with the capital of a smartphone and an internet connection.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: