Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:46:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should bitcoin!  (Read 1828 times)
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

but why do more choose bitcoin as the place they invest?

Because bitcoin is the first, the strongest and the most popular, and for investment I prefer to choose a proven one instead of choosing a new coin.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Many see bitcoins as negative sides, for example, a long time for a transaction, a not stable price, an outdated technology, but it still ranks first among all the crypto-currencies and has a very large share of relative capitalization to other tokens. I think that bitcoins have great prospects and will continue to lead the crypto-currency market.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin have a great reputation, also bitcoin I think is more secure to invest than on other altcoins considering that bitcoin was here for a long period of time.

Yes, I agree with you, in investing we must choose the strongest, and bitcoin is the strongest than altcoin. And bitcoin is a safe coin for investment and more potentially profitable in the future.

Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:44:17 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 10:08:30 AM by Etherlevis128

Bitcoin is the most successful crypto currency right now, and it have the biggest value and potential among this digital currencies. Thats why people interest a lot more about BTC, keep investing in it and holding it, especially knowing the fact that its price is expected to increase highly in the near future.
Also many traders need Bitcoin to trade the other altcoins, and sometimes even to invest in ICO projects.
Because bitcoin is first one and father of all cryptocurrencies. Altoughbitcoin is the leader and the very first cryptocurrency that has ever launched so there is no reason to ask why should bitcoin and not other coins because bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and the other coins just follow bitcoin based on its movement so, I think being the mother of all crypto I think is unstoppable and it is not gonna stop in near time.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

I do believe that each and every coin is coming up with its own ideology and set of principles. Bitcoin definitely gained a good level and momentum in the market due to its first mover status. Bitcoin was introduced to make peer-to-peer transactions easier than that of traditional way of doing monetary transactions. Similarly in ETH was introduced to facilitate the features like smart contracts and the case is same with other coins. I don't see these coins as competitors but a set of new and unique opportunities, I am using Bitcoin because I am impressed with the core principles of Bitcoin as well as market volume and market situation of the same.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

Because bitcoin is the first, the strongest and the most popular, and for investment I prefer to choose a proven one instead of choosing a new coin.

Bitcoin is the leader of all crypto currencies this is main reasons for all people to invest and make a hold with their investment no other currencies has a popularity like bitcoin in recent time this also one of the reasons.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

Because it is more secure than altcoins. But bitcoins are very expensive and it is very difficult for an ordinary person like me to invest in bitcoins.So i will suggests to invest in altcoins, its security is a bit risky but for a businessman risk is not an unfamiliar thing to deals with.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

I think, Because bitcoin is the most effective altcoin, and there is still a many people that is using bitcoin, so that they trust in bitcoin because I think bitcoin is the highest cryptocurrency. The people trusted bitcoin, even though other say that it is scam, they don't care and they just focusing on what they do.
For the big profit ratios, that is it. May be some people will disagree my statement but I am sure if people are connecting with bitcoins, they don’t love it. Rather everyone finds best output from something that he is going to invest in. and as far as bitcoins are concerned, definitely they are giving us much enormous results in form of profits so people even listening bad about bitcoins, still investing in them.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

As you have said, there are many altcoins coming up, however, a lot of them are scam and since there are lots of choices that also means that investors are spread through all of them, which means it's hard to tell which will bring a lot of profit. So, most people choose to invest in bitcoin, since it is the number one crypto.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

Because it is more secure than altcoins. But bitcoins are very expensive and it is very difficult for an ordinary person like me to invest in bitcoins.So i will suggests to invest in altcoins, its security is a bit risky but for a businessman risk is not an unfamiliar thing to deals with.

I think it's because bitcoin price attracts many people to try to earn money from bitcoin itself. and yes, now many people are trying to join into bitcoin world and they still buy and sell bitcoin to make the profit. and besides that, the altcoin price, for now, cannot help to make a big profit but we still could try with bitcoin to reach a profit. but we still need to learn about trading and don't give up if we cannot make a profit for now because I am sure that there is a time for us to make a big profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

I'm answering based on what I think, although Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar is a stable coin this coins just gives me a little bit of profit, this is the reason why I chose Bitcoin, even though the Bitcoin price is not stable, but the profit I make is very big from Bitcoin  Grin
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

because this is reality,and reliability that bitcoin is a sure bet for income,than all alternative coins though bitcoin has a small profit in a day,but atleast it surely give us earning(ofcourse not this season when most of the coins movements or all the coin is dropping)not like altcoins that mostly failure is what weve got

btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

Bitcoin is the main platform of virtual currencies which referenced by many altcoins which makes bitcoin become the most popular currency. Among other currencies, Bitcoin is the most secured currency to invest  that is available in all currencies market.

Very well said, investors now a days are preparable to invest in bitcoin each iether in a long term investment ot short depends on the degree of increase and decreases of bitcoin everyday, because of its value in the market its really attractive in most of the time having a big difference compared to altcoins were if we base on the demand and supply.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

Bitcoin is the most successful crypto currency right now, and it have the biggest value and potential among this digital currencies. Thats why people interest a lot more about BTC, keep investing in it and holding it, especially knowing the fact that its price is expected to increase highly in the near future.
Also many traders need Bitcoin to trade the other altcoins, and sometimes even to invest in ICO projects.
are you ok?bitcoin is  first cryptocurrency,it has been here for more than 8 years and saying that it HAS A POTENTIAL?lol this coin is established and dont even need to value as potentially coins to get investors.thats why so many members nd investors trusting this because of assurances that they will gain trusting this coin than other altcoins
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

Many altcoins in cryto market but bitcoin is the best because easy to invest, strong potential, large volume, online system and worldwide.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

For bitcoin can give us much more advantage in a way to buy bitcoin and invested in bitcoin, invested in bitcoin we need to wait and be patient and also taking into account when the right time to sell and buy bitcoin that we got a great advantage
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

I still choose Bitcoin because for me I always believe in it, it has a lot more potential for growth than other altcoins. Bitcoin is king in the crypto world, one of the first crypto. Investing in Bitcoin is a good choice because it can bring much higher returns. In addition, the popularity of Bitcoin has also increased, and its supporters community is also grow strongly
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

As you have said, there are many altcoins coming up, however, a lot of them are scam and since there are lots of choices that also means that investors are spread through all of them, which means it's hard to tell which will bring a lot of profit. So, most people choose to invest in bitcoin, since it is the number one crypto.
The amount of profit which bitcoin is offering right now is a lot if we compare it to the altcoins, as the algorithm and quantity of the bitcoin in the market works on a unique system. On the other hand, altcoins are not providing the huge profits but they are pushing the bitcoin to the best of its capabilities and ultimately it is helping the people who have invested in the bitcoin, this is why bitcoin is the best of all the crypto currencies.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

The amount of profit which bitcoin is offering right now is a lot if we compare it to the altcoins, as the algorithm and quantity of the bitcoin in the market works on a unique system. On the other hand, altcoins are not providing the huge profits but they are pushing the bitcoin to the best of its capabilities and ultimately it is helping the people who have invested in the bitcoin, this is why bitcoin is the best of all the crypto currencies.
Yes bitcoin is best way for invest money and every those person who invest in bitcoin first time they want to invest every time becaise they get huge profit and they know their investment will very profitable any time, so that's why everyone likes bitcoin for their best lifestyle.

Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:47:05 PM

Because bitcoin  is the best off them all, bitcoin have strong potential and the price of bitcoin is the highest of them all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: