Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:00:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or sell ?  (Read 13607 times)
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:53:27 AM

now Holding is a good choice for now, because crypto prices are going down so much that if you don't hold it you will regret it in the future when crypto prices start to rise again.
herateza

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Of course, hold those coins which are not yet profitable to sell. Everything depends on the market situations, buy low, sell high is a must.
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

If you have a few cointos, you better hold it first, don't rush to sell it, it's useless to sell it if the market conditions are still like this, wait until the market starts to recover, then you sell your coint to get more results

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
when Altcoin experiences a decrease in what's good and good to do is hold. because with holdable to hold Altcoin continues to decline.
so it would be better to hold it in this condition. and by selling will lead to a high enough risk going forward. so very regret to sell it.
the price of coins much the progression continues to increase and make the value so high.
This has been the opportunity to generate greater benefits in the future to get even more progress through selling it.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

Indeed the price of coins that were declining, surely many people will lose margin. And we should still hold the coin and don't join the panic. We must continue to do the monitoring of prices, so that idea when the coin will experience growth again. The price of coins falling crypto and better you do not sell the coins in these conditions. Keep holding the coins until the market back up again.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
jon0008

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:08:24 AM

I hold my altcoins for now, especially in this moment when most of altcoins are recovering from previous price dump. It will pick back up as it always does in the crypto market. I'm sure you'll get a good price and make a profit if you just wait for the price to go back up!
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

There are no specific time for buying and selling your altcoins it will be depends on the price you will control.

Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

I guess there is a good or perfect time in doing these things. For example, if the prices or value is low, then it’s the good time to buy, if the prices or value is high then it’s the perfect time to sell.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

I think it depends on you and what token you have. If you belive in your coin - lust hold.
All depend on you and  or trading strategy.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

Tell me, how much have you lost and how long have you been in the market? A lot depends on this, because the skilled person would hardly ask such a stupid question.
icex999

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

at this time i will hold my coin.
the market price still down right now.
maybe i will sell when the market increasing.
for now, all i have to do is hold and wait.
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:59:05 PM

you would be seriously retarded to sell right now, the market is at a bottom and you will be sorry in a few months. If you want to increase your bag, just buy more, dont try to sell and buy lower unless you know what you are doing (which the majority here does not)

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

I think that now it is time to hold the coins. Because the market is now recovering and will grow. In the near future it will be possible to receive not a bad profit.
WHo ever that is telling you to sell the coins might want to purchase your coins behind the scenes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

The situation on the market remains unpredictable. So I think it's better to keep and not sell your coins. Cryptocurrency is a long-term investment that can bring profit or loss.
petya.vasekin

Activity: 56

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

Looking what cryptocurrency. One cryptocurrency needs to be sold right now and to leave another on long-term storage.   Cool

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

For now the right decide is hold.
Sell is a bad time but it is a good time to buy and start invest.
This market so low and hold or buy is also be right choose.
You can buy now and wait until market will back to grow again.
Alpha_Q

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

It's hard to choose which ones to keep or sell your tokens. I believe that the price will rise again when the market becomes more stable. You should think about it and make the right decision for yourself.
Onyeks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

Look into Warren Buffett's advice on trading. He buys when everyone else is selling. The trick is to overcome the psychological gap that causes people to sell low and buy high.
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:47:48 PM

The meaning of selling any of their coins in the current realities of the crypto-currency market I do not see at all. We are on the verge of a big increase in the price of the Crypto currency, I'm sure of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: