Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG DUMP!!! But i am waiting the chance to get in for more! What do you think?  (Read 835 times)
kaysersoze

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

Buffet is a clown right now, he is 80 years old, he can not say anything about investments other than stocks,
because he is investing in that + commodities, not on cryptos. So stop your crap, and say the truth.
As Buffett said, "buy when there is blood in the streets and bullets whistling overhead." Now the moment is not the same, but it's close to that. I have already started to slowly buy up ETH and those alcoins that in my portfolio sank more than 20 percent.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Yes, soon the Chinese New Year. And, frankly, I'm nervous. If the impact of the volume of the Chinese market is noticeable, then during the holiday everything will be red. However, according to some studies on the impact of sales crypto-currency transactions in China, there has been a decline. And I hope that this will not affect the market.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

If you were seeking blood in the streets it looks like we are going to have now a sequel of the big dump of a few days ago. BTC Bulls and bears are now battling at the 10K$ threshold and bears seem stronger - if 10K falls, you will have your wished for bargains...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
rlim475

Activity: 59
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

If you were seeking blood in the streets it looks like we are going to have now a sequel of the big dump of a few days ago. BTC Bulls and bears are now battling at the 10K$ threshold and bears seem stronger - if 10K falls, you will have your wished for bargains...

10k in itself is already a bargain, I actually perceive it that the bulls are winning, I don't think we will reach the previous bottom. Now to my mind is a better buying opportunity than the first time we reached 10k.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:02:59 PM

I believed so many peoples feel like crying when look into your portfolio recently. Seeing all the coins drop 10-20% each day. So many people are in panic and some even cut lost and dump which make this happen.

BUT i am a long term holder and waiting this big chance to get in for more!

When everyone is panic, You should be greedy!

Cheers everyone!
Chinese New Year sale is going on now. Cheesy

this movements are inevitable.. however most of the coins did not get down to the price they were a month ago before the big pumps occured
What coins are you waiting for?
Ethereum is going up and down 1k dollars, that is a good day trading opportunity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MonkeyBrain

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

Yep, after a big dump people are always hungry!  BUY BUY BUY
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

I believed so many peoples feel like crying when look into your portfolio recently. Seeing all the coins drop 10-20% each day. So many people are in panic and some even cut lost and dump which make this happen.

Cheers everyone!

That is the best thing to do. Sell during the hype and buy during the panic. This is an opportunity for us to buy more coins and add it to our portfolio. Altcoins and Bitcoin are on sale and it will surely give us a huge profit after the bloodbath. Weak hands always lose so we need to be stronger and be patient.
Balkany

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

What are the best 2-3 coins who have fallen more than bitcoin and that you advise to buy?
Im interested by cardano but didnt found official thread here
bokantos123

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:23:22 PM

Cheers everyone!

Agree to you sir, hahahaha
I getting ready to buy some more, Let it bleed then lets load up. ahhaha
CHEERS!
RodneyKings

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:18:27 AM

I'm still checking my portfolio every single day to remind me if I still have funds to spare, top up and buy some coins. Of all the dips happened since I've joined crypto, I've finally managed to buy this January unfortunately it hasn't go up yet so need to hodl!
younglord33

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

We're not close to getting out of this bear market Sad
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:23:18 AM

I am happy if there is a big dump that will happen because I can buy many coins for a low price and I can save it again like before. and yes, I see that many people become panic once they see the price is drop too far than they could imagine. but if they understand that is the right time to buy more amount, they will not sell their coins because of the drop price. they will still hold their coins no matter how much the price while they can buy again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:33:50 AM

With amount of tether being pushed out i am not so sure about the dump as current price action is a result of manipulation of whales,just look at the volume trading you can influence on price with less then 500 btc.On the other hand many people are waiting for the dip and chance to buy it at 8k...
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

With amount of tether being pushed out i am not so sure about the dump as current price action is a result of manipulation of whales,just look at the volume trading you can influence on price with less then 500 btc.On the other hand many people are waiting for the dip and chance to buy it at 8k...

I agree, it feels like their is a lot of price manipulation happening. It is hard to see how long this can go. I personally feel like it will dip to around $8,000 and then it will begin to re-climb again back to its highs

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

I agree, it feels like their is a lot of price manipulation happening. It is hard to see how long this can go. I personally feel like it will dip to around $8,000 and then it will begin to re-climb again back to its highs

The price of bitcoin now is around 10k+ $ to 11k+ $ , this is happen in this whole week correct me if I'm wrong but every time I see bitcoin in my blockfolio that is the price I see, even though the price if bitcoin now are down I know bitcoin will increase again.
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

Market yust entered its recovery stage and I can allreaady see some benefit from investing in @Viberate. They yust announced that they Will give 200k tokens for free for traders on OKEx

OKEX: https://medium.com/viberate-blog/trading-vib-on-okex-pays-off-with-200-000-extra-vib-77f3254fcbe7

Also tokens which I recieved trough their rewarding system (6500 VIB tokens) are gaining in value.
Since i am very greedy I Will continue with participation and earn some more. If you also want to take your share then:

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

and read more here:

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

Cheers everyone!
i do agree that too many people are panic and make market even worse. the market is starting to recover now base on https://coinmarketcap.com . soon the value will bounce back to how it should be. im holding my coin and i put my believe on cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency is our future and this will be the new way of stock market. this indeed good moment to buy more and hold more coin.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

The price is consolidating day after day. The likeness of a Major drop are slowly fading away, But we still could have a retesting of the lows.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

The price is consolidating day after day. The likeness of a Major drop are slowly fading away, But we still could have a retesting of the lows.
It has been drops these past weeks already. In this time I am expecting their is a sudden huge price upcoming in bitcoin. We are already resting in this dump for long so hoping bitcoin price will regain its value to high.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wtd93

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:49:44 AM

Been enjoying this bearish month as an opportunity to add some more of my favorite coins. May not see these prices again once the next run happens, however support levels are being tested right now.... Personally i believe we are on the brink of the next bull run.Only time will tell. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: