Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest no product ICOs  (Read 6744 times)
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

You yourself recently launched a crypto project called Kickcity, and are currently listing on the Idex Market Exchange, but I didn't see any significant progress from the project that you launched, seen on Idex, not a single sale or purchase transaction

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bolyutim

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

I imagine that is a decent explanation. a decent and enormous ICO ought to have an unmistakable bearing. Counting likewise demonstrates its accomplishment in genuine. Not only a work plan or venture plan. In any case, on the off chance that it is acknowledged as an item or something to that effect I figure it will be all the more persuading. Society will likewise be simpler to accept. instead of a venture that just vows this guarantee, however there is no genuine proof.
Artos893

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

If you like to take risks, you can try investing in a company without a product.  But the chance is that you will get a good profit very small.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

When investing in ICO you have to do due diligence, we had a lot of scam ICO's in the past that ruin the entire cryptosphere . Check everything ,MVP review and what problem they are going to solve.

seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

I total agree with you about that. I think the most important of a project that is product of it. I usually look in products of projects when I study and invest in them. As my opinion, one project can be survived for a long time or not depends on the product which it develops. Never invest in projects with no products, if not you can be scammed.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

Products is one of the essential ingredients that it comes to choosing a good project. Most projects that have products always have the tendency to spend longer duration of time and the price will grow organically.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

there are no investors are willing to invest in an ico without product, having a product is also having the security of an individuals investment. investments are getting exchange in the product of an ico project. without the product, there will be no investors for that project at all.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
A A Aziz

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

there are no investors are willing to invest in an ico without product, having a product is also having the security of an individuals investment. investments are getting exchange in the product of an ico project. without the product, there will be no investors for that project at all.

I agree with you. Projects without products become doubtful and it is unclear what benefits will be gained. Investors will join if a project has a good and useful product. In addition, the product must be developed by a good team.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

I can give you 100 examples to prove you're wrong. I've been following projects that really has been working in their industry for years, but hasn't collected anything during their ICO. Check Etheera, if you need to be sure. Or check AgroTechFarm, they also had a great product, already working and everything else but hasn't gathered the softcap and returned all money to investors.

LASSSKAR!1!1!

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

Yes, this is really true that you never invest in projects that don't have unreasonable value or assets. Projects that have no real use are big scams that are better to do research before investing. invest in ICO who have good work products so you don't regret your investment.
quaqui

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

You do everything right, you do not need to invest your money in projects that do not even have an alpha version, it's clear, but sometimes there are people who have a great reputation, so talking about the product does not matter.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
This is a speculative space, investors cares not about the product they care about profit that could be earn from a project whether it has a product or not, the main focus is project with hype  which can yield good returns.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

I totally agree.
The presence of an MVP, Minimum Viable Product, is essential to assure an investment, considering the history of the Sector and that about 50% of ICO are pure scam!  Shocked
XeBaass

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

I would add also ICOs who are working on their prototype and beta version while also trying to raise funds through the ICO. For me the engagement of the team is an important factor and I would rather invest in a good project that is working on their prototype but keep their community in the loop, than an ICO with a product that is not very responsive to the community.
Talkingbest

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

You have to risk when you are investing in ICO and that's normal. But when you are doing research for ICO to invest you should definitely look for ICO with a product. If its possible you should check quality of product, meet the team members, follow activity on social media etc...
orbitro

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
I think you're right.  But sometimes there are good companies with promising projects in which it is worth investing.  But I do not advise all the money to invest.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

I agree that if the project has a finished product it has a positive impact on its success
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

Well I have a pattern when I see a good product and the project it not to invest , and when you see such a project, he gathers a hard cap

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:48:19 PM

This has been a very important part of investment for quite some time now. A project without product has every likelihood to fail and if it pumps, the rate at which such project would dump will be alarming. So you have to be careful with such project. Invest in project with good product for good adoption.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:53:54 AM

Most of ICO's are running without a product in the beginning, because they need the funds from sale to develop it.
Only some of them are already have the MVP or minimum viable product.
If you do your own due diligence and find it is a real project, then you don't need to afraid investing on it even the product not yet released.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: