Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC?  (Read 1815 times)
newgeneration16 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BubblySheep

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.
mnafta

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

Yea I would say so, but it can drop further to 7 or 8k as well. Then it's for sure time to buy. In any case, buy.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

If bitcoin is taking some hit as a result of one singular Country out of hundreds of Countries in th Worldcthat are still for bitcoin, the next logical thng to do is to buy as much as you can. It is like getting a good bargain that may nit happen again!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

Yes. It is time to buy BTC. When the issue of Korea official statement settles, the price will high up again. Predictions are that BTC will hit $100,000 this year, remember.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

Yes right now is the best time to buy bitcoin because the value of it is decreasing. Later the value of bitcoin is around 14,000 USD and now it is almost 11,800 USD meaning the price of bitcoin now is in the cheapest value and now is the ideal time to buy bitcoin.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

Now is really the time to buy some chunks of bitcoin, it has dipped a good amount and is holding its support at around 11.2k, I think it will bounce back up after this,
think for the longer term, bitcoin will only grow over time, give it a few months to a year and you will be happy with your investments, everything needs a correction, there are heavy players manipulating the price in order to accumulate bitcoin and altcoins for themselves.

investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

Its good to buy btc now but i have a feeling it can still go down more before uptrend again.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

In any time, that the price is low, we are really tend to buy rather than to sell, now that bitcoin price is too low often, it is a good idea to buy then hold for a while and wait for the price to get high and thats the time for us to sell in greater price and have a greater profit.

Basshunter

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Yea I would say so, but it can drop further to 7 or 8k as well. Then it's for sure time to buy. In any case, buy.

i dont see how it could drop that low can u explain your thinking?
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.

Another opportunity for us to buy bitcoin at cheap price so I think its better to grab more bitcoin now. The price right now are still low and it might go deeper in the next days but don’t worry because it is bitcoin and it will soar higher this year.
coinman45

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

Wait, it is still expected to go 12K before going green again. Its my opinion, it is up to you if you will follow me. But, I think that bitcoin will hit 12K or 11K after the dump.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

I think it is a good time to invest in bitcoin. Grab the opportunity now that it's still at its low price, don't miss the chance to buy bitcoins for all we know that its price will soon rise again and many more investors will invest in bitcoin and it may remain its high price again. Grab more bitcoins and make good investments for the future.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

If you are daily or weekly trader, may be it is not the best time. The BTC price may drop further. If you are hodler, every BTC price is good to buy.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

The bitcoin market has a lot of similarities with the stock market, bitcoin prices fluctuate abnormally, but in the long run, bitcoin prices tend to go up, because at present there are many large investors are pouring capital In this exciting market.
julietw123

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

I think BTC is going to drop further.  Probably to $11k before it rises again.  This is depressing.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

for me this time is not good to buy cause we have no idea if after we buy it will go up .Much better to ensure.maybe when the value climb gradually cause i have doubts the price will continue to collapse on this moment or lets wait for the others to buy cause bitcoin price is unpredictable  
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

More like dark times, but I also see it more like the moment to stash up and make some profit from them all. It is a FUD market, so one way or the other, one should get used to it and make it an advantage rather than a disadvantage. Just within this short period of trading on the FUD, I have made some pretty good profit. I still do not wonder why something this little can create such a huge panic for the market. Well, it is crypto, so I am not surprised.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Probably the best time to buy Bitcoin. I have been buying more and more as it falls.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
inhold

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

Yes it is clear, very appropriate and recommendations,
because it is very cheap now before rising again
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: