Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC?  (Read 1815 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.
Agreed, as long as bitcoin was not reaching the 20k$ it is still always a good time to buy on it hold, then that's it!
I know many of the investors so far most of the users vitual currency are now holders of bitcoin while they are waiting for its winning rewards in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:39:40 AM

Yea I would say so, but it can drop further to 7 or 8k as well. Then it's for sure time to buy. In any case, buy.
yes of coarse this time is the perfect time for us to buy some bitcoin just because the price is dump so we should buy and hold until the price getting higher, they say that we should buy low and sell high so we should do this if only we should want our money grow so this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin.

enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:26:14 AM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

yes of course, this is a good time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is currently down and we can buy bitcoin at a cheap price.
KBMBISUKI

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:41:34 AM

Now that the price of bit coin is marginally low I think is the best time to buy
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.

Bitcoin price now is to low o think this is the good time to buy more bitcoin amd hold it for atleast 1 year and earn more profit in it.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

We can see that the past few days bitcoin prices are rising strongly and strongly, continuously breaking the $ 9000, $ 10000 threshold and yesterday $ 11000. The very strong rebound of bitcoin, after several days of bitcoin prices soared, is now showing signs of slowing down and easing. At the moment, bitcoin's price is $ 10600 and still going down, I think we should wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

yes of course, this is a good time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is currently down and we can buy bitcoin at a cheap price.
I guess this was really a good time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin today is dropping and we can buy many of it with a very low amount capital. I believe that bitcoin will rise soon and we have to buy it right now to less our risk and continue to gain a huge amount of profit when price rise.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

in my oppinion, i think you can buy some BTC now, the price is going up again. i think buy some BTC now and keep holding them for 3 4 years later to get profit

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
SergiuDemerji

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

If you believe what BTC will be 500.000 by end of 2020 ( MacFee prediction) of course is the time to buy BTC,  even if will be 30-40 K .

To be honest i believe what by the end of 2018 BTC will hit 30 K don`t ask why because i don`t know why i just fell and if BTC will be 30 K more people will start giving interes in crypto world and they will invest money here and afeter that the BTC will grow very fast to 40-50 K .
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:24:01 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 02:05:03 PM by Celebrity

I guess this was really a good time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin today is dropping and we can buy many of it with a very low amount capital. I believe that bitcoin will rise soon and we have to buy it right now to less our risk and continue to gain a huge amount of profit when price rise.

Targeted $11,000 point was passed this morning and then the price declined sharply. Now, the price is trying to go up again, it's almost $10,800 and we are observing this. If the resistance broken down, we will see a bullish trend.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

A lot of factors affect the course of bitcoin, but my opinion is that he will begin to lose weight in the background, it's better to take NEO and ETH into the trader's portfolio.

Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

Today is a good time to buy bitcoin since the price is still low buy more and hold there are a lot pf rumors that bitcoin will hit 40,000$ or above before the end of this year so better to buy more and hold it for a long term condition.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

You see one thing Bitcoin is now at the lowest price. I say from my point of view, people are saying that Bitcoin will probably cost millions, but it may not be so long. For me yes it us time to buy a lot of bitcoins because bitcoins are falling in the market and we all know that the bitcoins will always rise every after a fall
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

If we look at the market over the last few days we can see that bitcoin prices are rising steadily and may hit 130004 in the coming days. But at the end of today's session bitcoin prices fell slightly, I think this is the time for us to buy bitcoin. We can easily recognize that bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the coming days so it is very reasonable to buy bitcoin.

If you are planning to get into this world, then you need to make some decision and that too as early as possible. This is because of the reason that the market value of the bitcoin which is today will not remain the same in the coming days and there are greater chances of the market value to rise. So you need to buy as many bitcoins as you can and that too as soon as possible as you will not get this chance again.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

If we look at the market over the last few days we can see that bitcoin prices are rising steadily and may hit 130004 in the coming days. But at the end of today's session bitcoin prices fell slightly, I think this is the time for us to buy bitcoin. We can easily recognize that bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the coming days so it is very reasonable to buy bitcoin.

If you are planning to get into this world, then you need to make some decision and that too as early as possible. This is because of the reason that the market value of the bitcoin which is today will not remain the same in the coming days and there are greater chances of the market value to rise. So you need to buy as many bitcoins as you can and that too as soon as possible as you will not get this chance again.

For me its depends of you if you buy a bitcoin because every day is nice to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is nice for longterm way to hold because bitcoin in a coming years is to become expensive but if you like get a great profit you waiting to become falling down the price and buy it so you can get a great and big profit.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

For me yes this is the right time to buy bitcoins because the bitcoins are almost half the price when they was on their highest peek way beck in december last year. And knwoing that the bitcoins are gonna rise again this is the special time to buy bitcoins if you wanma have some money withput dping anything but to hold but always know that bitcoins are volatile it can always goes down.
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

I think this is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin now.Because the market capitalization is very low compared to last month.Im pretty sure that we could never see this prices again.I personally bought as much as i can today.I believe in bitcoin
We can see that yesterday the itcoin leveled off a bit and reduced to today's bitcoin prices have begun to rise again. At the moment, bitcoin is at $ 10800 and is still recovering strongly. We can buy bitcoin at this time because according to my analysis the bitcoin price could reach $ 12000 in the coming days.
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Now is still a good time to buy bitcoin. Correction of the market is over. So very soon there will be growth. And now you can buy bitcoin. And in the spring it will be possible to increase its capital by half. You decide.
mann1983

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

Right now BTC is moving in a range bound of 9000 to 11000 so to buy BTC its always good to buy near 9500.
Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

Why not to buy BTC when it was 6K$ 10 days ago? It was a really right time..

CryptoComes.com
Exclusive Blockchain News Journal

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: