Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC?  (Read 1815 times)
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

For me yes, I think it is the right time to bought a lot of bitcoin. We know the capability of bitcoin it can increase 30% of its value if there is a huge demand in the market. But since there are still things to be clarify in Korea then definitely it affect the demand of bitcoin. But after im sure bitcoin will pump again in the market. It almost happen last year.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

I think this is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin now.Because the market capitalization is very low compared to last month.Im pretty sure that we could never see this prices again.I personally bought as much as i can today.I believe in bitcoin
roblccx

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

There seems to be a sell off when the futures contracts expire so it would seem a good time to buy now

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details
Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:48:40 PM

I still think the name of the game is still to increase the amount of bitcoin you own.

I know it is sometimes hard to think long term even if it crashes down, it will recover as it has in the past.

You do not have to buy everything at once, say you have 1000$(€), then start investing 250 or even 100 every week, and see how it goes.

That way you average out your purchase price.

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:13:48 AM

Yes it the best time to buy bitcoin, dond be afraid when bitcoin is dumping just be happy because you can buy and makr a profit. I assure you bitcoin will rise up no matter what. All most country have a trader the demand of bitcoin will ve higher as time past. Just buy just buy to have a big profit. The more you invest the greater you gain

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

I agree. It is the best time to buy bitcoin while its in low rate. After buying,hold it for a long time. This way you'll gain bigger profit. We can't actually predict when it will be pump up again because bitcoin price will always be volatile. But I believe Bitcoin will rise again. So I think its a good advantage for investors to buy bitcoin now.

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:14:20 AM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin whenever we've got extra money. Buying bitcoins doesn't need to wait for more dip because as the price chart shown, bitcoin can easily recovered with any decreased and surely huge profits is coming soon for those who got it. So waiting is useless besides we'll never know if later or tomorrow the price goes skyrocket again. Regrets always comes to an end.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 341

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:36:41 AM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin whenever we've got extra money. Buying bitcoins doesn't need to wait for more dip because as the price chart shown, bitcoin can easily recovered with any decreased and surely huge profits is coming soon for those who got it. So waiting is useless besides we'll never know if later or tomorrow the price goes skyrocket again. Regrets always comes to an end.
That will be a good strategy if you are buying bitcoin regularly but if you are not buying bitcoin regularly then you will not have the chance to get huge profits if you are just buying and buying because the best time to buy some bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is on a dip or if it has a lower price compare to the other recent prices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:03:21 AM

It is right time to buy some bitcoin if you have enough money with you. Also it is advisable to not to buy bulk quantities as the price is fluctuating so we should buy systematically so that it will be safe side for us and the investment will be take place in different price levels. So nothing will affect in returns from our investment.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices go down, do not forget that bitcoin prices will definitely go up again and you will get profit
princ.imran

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

You will following bitcoin market.Bitcoin's price goes up anytime.you can buy it now because i think it will run into gold in the future.
Vibr56

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

It seems that Bitcoin is holding well above support levels so I can only guess that this is the current solid base.. Due to this, buying is relatively safe, but once it pierces below $10k, I would say sell immediately.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

I consider that now good time for purchase of bitcoin. The price is $10000-11000 it is very good price. I dont think that the price can go lower than $9000 down, and on a result of year there has to be a reference point of $30000

sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.
I think that the present moment is not the right time for us to buy bitcoin anymore. We can see in the past few days bitcoin prices have fallen sharply because the bad news coming from countries like Korea and China has had a huge impact on the market. That has made bitcoin prices drop sharply in the past, but at the moment bitcoin prices have started to rise again but the strength is not strong. That shows the market is very volatile and you have to follow market information before making a decision.
Basshunter

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:18:47 PM

I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.
I think that the present moment is not the right time for us to buy bitcoin anymore. We can see in the past few days bitcoin prices have fallen sharply because the bad news coming from countries like Korea and China has had a huge impact on the market. That has made bitcoin prices drop sharply in the past, but at the moment bitcoin prices have started to rise again but the strength is not strong. That shows the market is very volatile and you have to follow market information before making a decision.

Well not every country out there bannec bitcoin tho -.-
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

For long term this is good time to buy as your capacity,It is expected Bitcoin will hit 40k at the end of 2018.If you plan for next five years will meet surprising results.

Buy with confidence and hold with patience then enjoy profit.

gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:18:50 AM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
I think that with unclear claims from the Korean side has made a huge impact on the digital market. Bitcoin prices have been steadily declining over the past few weeks, with bitcoin prices now at $ 8,600 and still underperforming due to strong sales. It can be seen that the Korea announcement of unclear information has confused investors and they have started to withdraw capital. From the beginning of 2018 to now the digital money market has evaporated 400 billion dollars.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

Another opportunity for us to buy bitcoin at cheap price so I think its better to grab more bitcoin now. The price right now are still low and it might go deeper in the next days but don’t worry because it is bitcoin and it will soar higher this year.

That is right better to grab more bitcoin and now in deeper price, we dont know in a few weeks the bitcoin increase rapidly if that will happen i think you have more profit from your buying.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

If you have this much believe on bitcoin that it will recover in the near future and that you will be able to control your nerves no matter what the conditions will be, I must say that this is the right time to buy some good number of bitcoins and after doing that, put all your coins in your wallet for as long period of time as long as you can. Bitcoin will soon recover and it will definitely help you in having more profit.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

In my opinion yes, because the FUD was finish and clear and there are many good news coming, in the long term price of Bitcoin has potential to going up 100k because its low supply and now just about 1% of total population in the world know about Bitcoin, and in next periode will be more people know about this cryptocurrency and benefits of their technology so the demand also will increasing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: