Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy?  (Read 2280 times)
thaoxuongrong (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

Yes it is a good opportunity to shop. Surely the resurgence of the market we earn here is of great value. That's the way the trader lives. Buy low and sell high and I see it's the reason so the market is so volatile.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

I'm just watching, because I'd like to understand if bitcoin will fall more; probably is a manipulation by whales, just to provoke panic and to buy cheap.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

i am sure the price is going to bounce back very soon. i would be investing now

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
If you try to buy and then try to sell at a price higher than the previous purchase price would certainly be a loss because no one wants to buy your Bitcoin well above market prices unless the buyer really needs it. Remember the buyer is also a smart person who knows how much to buy a decent price when buying Cheesy..But the market conditions that tend to fall in fact if we are enough SMART has its own advantages. Grin
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Yes, today is just the time to buy coins and tokens at cheap prices, so to speak, black Friday, but this happens very rarely, so probably it's worth hurrying to buy coins and tokens cheaply
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

Yeah, I think now is the time to buy coins. Bitcoin will soon begin its climb to 30 thousand!

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

First BTC Futures contracts expiring tomorrow and someone big played a short game on them. The biggest question is when it will bounce or is it ment to go dow till next week whe even a bigger lot of contracts expires? In this market i just hodl and wait, some percentage of portfolio in fiat just in case.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

I think that right now is a very good time to invest in Bitcoin as the price of Bitcoin is really low right now. The prices will surely recover within some days for sure and you can expect good amounts of profits from your investment.
But and hold as much as you can accumulate as Bitcoin will surely rise up in the future and you can easily expect the price of Bitcoin to be above 30k$ by end of this year for sure.
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

Yes, this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin but not for altcoin because I'm sure their prices will continue to decrease.
shouter

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

I think that the current fall in prices of several altcoins, may be a good time to buy. But it is important to be careful and to be patient, because is good be aware that prices may fall more, is difficult to know how much will fall. But anyway, I believe there will be a rise in prices a lot, it is difficult to say when it will happen. At these times our best friend is the patience.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

I've been monitoring the price yesterday and i found out that all the sh*tcoins are rising today while the decent coins are going down. So its better to invest some decent coins while its cheap
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

i believe this is the time we should buy some bitcoin, using the drop of all coins on the market we can buy many coins with very cheap price, and hold for long term until the price high enough to sell for profit and buy back again when the market dumps.

sayyank

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

I think that the current fall in prices of several altcoins, may be a good time to buy. But it is important to be careful and to be patient, because is good be aware that prices may fall more, is difficult to know how much will fall. But anyway, I believe there will be a rise in prices a lot, it is difficult to say when it will happen. At these times our best friend is the patience.
Yes i agree with your opinion. For me i prefer to buy now and maybe i will hold this coin until the end of this year. You should make a decision now, buy now for sure. I believe on June or December all coin will raise again and reach until nominal you never imagined before. For me this is very good opportunity for all investor. Don't wait so long, or you will regret it
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

This fall may be related to China's intention to further regulate the cryptocurrency, and it may be a good time to buy Altcoin and BTC.

rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

For the risk takers, this is the moment they are waiting for. If you can predict that their price will double in their comeback then go for it. Buy them. But be wise since no one can say exactly if they can comeback after their fall.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

Yeah, it is rather good time to buy altcoins and BTC because after that it will be big pump till total criptocurrency capitalization 1000 billion dollars.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

This is shopping time! Buy now cash out when the market hit 1.3 trillion capital . These market corrections is the golden time to buy
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

I am buying and I'll buy more once more I saw more dips  Wink bitcoin will hit back strongly, so good time for stocking up.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

Definitely a risky purchase but I think btc will bounce back eventually, will consider longing on this one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: