Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy?  (Read 2289 times)
Miltwo

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

I just did my part and bought some. I think the prices are great right now for an entry, the upwards potential is really big at the moment.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

Yes, almost all altcoins are falling. So buying now it is a good choice. Don't wait a lot , don't let them rise too much.  Wink Wink
Yes, this is the best time for you to buy low altcoin in the present. Choose good coin because they will increase again because the community investing in it will promote it. Leave your share of capital to DCA if your coin is badly buying falling prices.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

Yes, almost all altcoins are falling. So buying now it is a good choice. Don't wait a lot , don't let them rise too much.  Wink Wink
Yes, this is the best time for you to buy low altcoin in the present. Choose good coin because they will increase again because the community investing in it will promote it. Leave your share of capital to DCA if your coin is badly buying falling prices.

Bitcoin is retesting its trendline, if it doesn't break down, buy with both hands and feet

DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

I don't know how the currency would fall, but I know that all COINS today is falling because the Chinese government banned the COINS had news of the deal, I don't know the true and false news, if it is false, so now is a good buying opportunity
Panda_Pendek

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

Yes, it's time to buy as many bitcoins and coins as possible and keep them until the price goes up again. Because when the price of coins drops like the current conditions, it helps us to get a lot of profit when the price back stable, especially if we buy in bulk.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

As suggested by experts, seeing a digital currency that is having a dip is the very best time to buy and invest on it. Basically, you can buy big volume of it due to its cheap price. And it is also a very good investment since the moment it will rise back, you will probably have a doubled ROI.

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

I'm just watching, because I'd like to understand if bitcoin will fall more; probably is a manipulation by whales, just to provoke panic and to buy cheap.
I agree with you! Whales may be!
Hope you carefull when invest at the moment!
Good luck!
DaoAxis

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

As suggested by experts, seeing a digital currency that is having a dip is the very best time to buy and invest on it. Basically, you can buy big volume of it due to its cheap price. And it is also a very good investment since the moment it will rise back, you will probably have a doubled ROI.

Good advice, but nobody knows "when" Smiley
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
Yes I think this is the right time to buy as the alts is down a lot and it seems like they have bounced back. If the price recovered to their previous state then you can get quite a lot of profit in short term, you just have to brave enough to buy and hold it when the price correct even further.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

I think the market is in a scary position but who knows maybe it’s just a convenient time to buy some eth or other altcoins.. But think twice before doing anything lol.

whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

Be greedy when others are fearful, and be fearful when others are greedy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

I don't know how much it's going to go down, but if you're really rewind bitcoin the future is good so today is a good buying opportunity.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

This is right time to buy. market is in it's deep. The highest deep since this year. So if you still have enough cash it's time to invest and wait for the moon.
hen cet

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

Yes, now is the right time to buy, because a price of altcoin and bitcoin again decreases, maybe a few weeks ahead the bitcoin price will rise quite high.
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

No one knows how much currency will fall to, if you have confidence in the currency, so now is a good chance to buy if you think the currency will continue to fall, so you continue to wait
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

That's right! Now is a great opportunity to buy altcoins and bitcoin at a low price. The main thing -is not to panic or sell altcoins at a loss. Soon, growth will begin again. Wink

Roam-man

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

I agree. Maybe there wouldn't a better time to invest. Maybe it can drop more a bit. But maybe it can bounce back so fast that you won't have time to buy. Now is the time.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

Yes, this is the time to buy at a low price when the market is in red. I am stocking up the coins I am eyeing on before the next bull run.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

If you wanted to purchase some bitcoins for long term and this money that you intend to buy bitcoin with is something that you can risk, then yes sir this is absolutely the time to buy some. A lot of people are waiting for bitcoin to dip to 8k, but I do not think we will see those prices.

wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

of course now is they time to buy. buy everytime on dips. for some hours ago all alts were cheaper. i bought onions and coss today. while waiting for deposits on exchanges the prices went up. this dumps of a lot of alts happen often. just take your advantage from them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: