Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:09:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy?  (Read 2280 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

It's a good time to make some buy yes but depends what altcoins are you gonna buy because not all of them are gonna recover from this major dip. It's wise to invest in bitcoin right now or in good ICO's because I don't see bitcoin going down again so much after this dip but corrections are gonna still be applied here and there from time to time.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

It is almost impossible to predict until when the market will continue to fall. If you believe in the crypto market, perhaps the best strategy is to buy slowly so that you can make an attractive average price and make profits when the market rises again
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

I don't think it's really time to buy yet. There is a huge backlash against all crypto stuff at the moment (with some people comparing it to a Ponzi scheme for example). Hold tight, I think it's going to bottom out then rally.

Wink

I agree. Dont think it has bottomed out yet. I think we are in for a few more days of decline followed by a few months of stabilization. A lot of the Gung ho enthusiasm seems to have evaporated. I’ll prob start picking up stuff here and there in next couple weeks and hodl long term.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

I think it's time to buy. Now good prices on most coins. I think if you buy them, you will be in profit. Good luck in the trade.

tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

All coins are dumping now.. Obviously it’s a great time to buy some coins.. You should not miss the good opportunity.. The price of Bitcoin is really low right now. You can buy some bitcoins at low rate.. Dont wait too much for lowest price of bitcoin because nobody knows about that.. If possible buy some altcoins too.. Because its more profitable than bitcoin.. Dont worry Market will recover very soon.. Just buy and hold it..
thaoxuongrong (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

Yes, this is the right time to buy the bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is very low this time. It is best time for all those guy also, whose has been sold out it at the upward resistance level. I am sure it will recover back in some days and make new highs in future.
Yes, this time BTC is very low and we can buy more to get big profit on next month
thaoxuongrong (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:20:56 PM

Yes, this is the right time to buy the bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is very low this time. It is best time for all those guy also, whose has been sold out it at the upward resistance level. I am sure it will recover back in some days and make new highs in future.
Now BTC is 8788$, I think it a good news for us to buy at this price. Next month it will come back to 11k$
colautronggio

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
Makain

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

Yes now it's the right time to buy but we are still speculating.
I started investing in bitcoin and etherium in December of 2017 and I looked online for help and the best think I could find was this :
https://tinyurl.com/y849os77
I know it has a small fee but it’s worth it in comparison to just trying yourself and without any guidance.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

Yes sure. I would buy now. Market price will change time to time, its like a gambling. But I am damn sure the price will fluctuate soon. So I suggest you to just buy bitcoin and hold it as much you expected, whenever the price will be jump to 15k in a short time, then you can sell and make profit.

Check out the blow line helps to buy bitcoin around the world,

https://localbitcoins.com/

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

yes
this is a good time to buy lots of coins.
to be more precise until what price BTC will drop I do not know, I know that the price is now very far from the price of the new year 2018...

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
thaoxuongrong (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

yes it is good to buy now at this time, just don't wait down the price you miss the opportunity if bitcoin price increasing, still you wait again the down price? just buy now.
Now the price down, is it good to buy now?
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

If course! This is the right moment to buy more of your favorite Altcoins because almost all sticks are on sale with huge discount.
I bought $500 worth of Ripple today while the price is low as $0.60 because I know that after few weeks it will hit again as high as $1.50 in the next few weeks from now.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

You can start to bribe a little, coins that have strongly sunk in two, or even more times, I did not touch the coin (sell), and after all it was necessary, now if you buy some coins, it becomes twice as much, so if you have a little BTC or USDT start to buy

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
thaoxuongrong (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

Absolutely. BTW Bitcore (BTX) hold the ground!
This time we only can hold coins and wait the storm over.
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

If you have not bought anything yet, then I advise you to wait even longer, because it is now very unstable and risky. I think in the spring everything will be much better.

Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

Yes, this is the opportunity. Very soon it will be replaced again. Bitcoin is expected to release 30 thousand dollars this year.
So if buying Bitcoin and Altcoin now, it will not take much time to Huge profits.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin can recover its price in a short time. It has been giving a really good buying chance and I think it is a big probability that many trader will start to use that chance soon.

bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

I don't know how this would help new investors join the market. they just saw bitcoin drop 55% they would not be interested much to invest?. season pro know to buy now but new investors would buy high right from the fact that it is a money maker?

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Kean1998

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

This is the time now to buy more altcoins in the market cause its in a low price right now, and also don't forget to buy ETH and btc , grab it now while isn't in a higher price.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: