Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy?  (Read 2277 times)
shidannv

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:51:26 AM

I think it will be more profitable than now because the value of the coins are in low, if we sell today you will lose of money and investment. All I can say is not to hold and buy more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:56:29 AM

I think it will be more profitable than now because the value of the coins are in low, if we sell today you will lose of money and investment. All I can say is not to hold and buy more.
I support your opinion. Most people are very scared, they are afraid that all the altcoins will go down forever and the market is almost collapsed. That is an extremely wrong thought.
I think, if you really invest in your atlcoin then you have to really trust it. Trust your judgmental talents. That will help a lot in investing in altcoins.
That's my opinion and I'm holding many atlcoins and not selling them.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:22:04 AM

I'm still not a good time to buy an encrypted currency even now.
Because everyone has not started to despair, and when everyone starts to despair, it's the bottom.

traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:48:07 AM

I think we need to wait for a while because I see the price wants to get down again but still I am not sure although now is the best time to buy but for me, it is good to wait for more so I can see the price is really getting down. but if you want to buy right now, then you can do it while the price is down and you can buy again if the price is down deeper later.
blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

Before you decide to buy it. I believe that you need to study the market first and wait until the bitcoin reach his lowest value and buy it. Then hold it until bitcoin recover his loss to make more profit. Smiley
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

As for me, I strongly believed that this is the right time to invest into altcoins. Now is the right time to look for some ICOs that have future and invest into them. With a little amount you can invest now and have quantity of the coin wait while the price increase you sell off some and make good profit from it.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:12:38 AM

people usually makes fault by selling at bottoms and buying at highs.
And yes this is time to buy coins cause they are all at bottoms now.
Wait fot new ATH and sell there.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

Generally when the market is down, It is the best time to invest. Looking at the past experiences, the market will usually recover. So it will definitely be a big profit when the market recovers. Just don't buy at one time. You may buy through cost averaging - investing in parts as the value fluctuates to maximize/minimize gain/loss.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

Yes,  I think today is the best time to buy a bitcoin. It is because of the consecutive issues happened to bitcoin after the correction. It will go boom again then the price will go up. Remember the tag line of all the traders "buy at low price then sell it with the high price".

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

If there are free assets to buy bitcoin or other coins, then you can buy a little. I think that you will not regret it if you make such a choice. Now, because of the bad news about the cryptocurrency, the market has become unstable, but sooner or later it should end.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
Yes this time is a good opportunity to buy for bitcoins since the price is very much lower than the price of the last quarter of last year. This is the life of bitcoin as you can read its life since it is in the market last 2009 read its every issue. Its price will go down then after few months it will high so high. Every year this is what gonna happen to bitcoin and this is it the price is low so this is the best time to buy if you want to have huge profit someday.
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

It is a great opportunity to buy btc because of its price declining. As the rule of supply and demand, this is a good time for buying btc for a steal price. It is a good investment for all of the traders because this dilemma will end soon. Btc price will go up again and this purchase today will be a good one. Trader should earn profit once btc  price goes up again soon.

Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

of course, right now bitcoin is heavily subsided and it is time to buy , but buy not all the money at once, but piecemeal, as recommended by investors
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

Yes very sure i will buy BTC when the price goes donw. This is a great opportunity for me. I will hold BTC until the price goes up.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

Yes, that's right, that's exactly the time you need to buy bitcoin, because, as many say, this price will no longer be. But probably a lot of people just want that it just does not become cheaper. Therefore, people are encouraged to buy. Although this is the right decision.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

This is definitely the time to buy.
If you bought in 24 hours ago, you should have made good profit.
All markets are recovering. Don't hesitate to grab more coins.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

Although the coin prices started to rise, I think many of the coins are still giving good buying chances. In my opinion, many of the coins might reach really good prices which are higher than their old prices.

PaPog

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

Yes, now is definitely the best time to buy and accumulate more coins. Lately bitcoin and other altcoins are experiencing big dips and with the price fluctuates every minute, we should grab and take advantage while the price is not yet pumping. We don’t want to have regrets later on, when the price soars high again.

Yeah, this is the right phase and time to invest on more BTC,
i really think that june BTC price will increase and even more than $18k.
Let's wait and invest
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

IMO its not too much space for dump. U can set some limit order in the exchange, when drop to 8000$ buy bitcoin with 25% usdt and 7500$ with 25% and 7000 with 25% and 6500 with the left. U can change this details by ur own analysis, its just a suggestion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

I think the whole correction might not be over yet .. See how the market develops over the next days.. Buying the right coins now might be just as good, even if the market drops a bunch more, it will surely recover, be it a week or a month or 2.

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: