Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cointerra TerraMiner Prices Released (updated)  (Read 10233 times)
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:27:44 PM

Cointerra GoldStrike System prices will be released within 48 hours! Stay tuned!!

Looks like feedback indicates that pre orders are shit. Come back when you have units in hand ready to ship.

For every feedback like this one we receive here, we receive a few inquires through email for a preorder. When preorders are no longer the norm in the market we will drop it too.

So, you don't need the pre-order sales to drive your development? (contrary to your previously stated position)

Vires in numeris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:35:20 PM

The guy in this ad promised to triple my coin.  Which one should i choose...

JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:44:21 PM

I love how bi polar you guys are it's really great. Xcrowd is providing escrow, guarantees and refunds anytime, open days. Cointerra will accept paypal I'm sure they'll have a similiar refund policy, the best team to date, and you all yell scam for both companies. Meanwhile both these companies through either their business practices or teams are much better than knc, yet you all cry about pre orders like knc didn't accept them.

Grow the fuck up or go see a doctor for some meds for your inconsistent attitude you might have some sort of mental disorder.
gkm22d

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:55:43 PM

I certainly am interested in preordering.

The vitriol is strong on here.
crumbs

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:58:01 PM

I love how bi polar you guys are it's really great. Xcrowd is providing escrow, guarantees and refunds anytime, open days. Cointerra will accept paypal I'm sure they'll have a similiar refund policy, the best team to date, and you all yell scam for both companies. Meanwhile both these companies through either their business practices or teams are much better than knc, yet you all cry about pre orders like knc didn't accept them.

Grow the fuck up or go see a doctor for some meds for your inconsistent attitude you might have some sort of mental disorder.

Well, JohnyBigs, each time the kids here pre-ordered something, they got burned.  
Some folks say that doing the same thing over & over, expecting different results, might as well be the definition for "crazy."  You suppose they might be on to something, JohnyBigs?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:04:38 PM

Well, JohnyBigs, each time the kids here pre-ordered something, they got burned.  
Some folks say that doing the same thing over & over, expecting different results, might as well be the definition for "crazy."  You suppose they might be on to something, JohnyBigs?

Yet they go and pre order from Knc, and praise them like gods. In every other ASIC thread they yell scam and don't pre order until there are products.

As I mentioned before they probably are crazy they should see a doctor.
crumbs

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:09:08 PM

Yet they go and pre order from Knc, and praise them like gods. In every other ASIC thread they yell scam and don't pre order until there are products.

As I mentioned before they probably are crazy they should see a doctor.

I see your point Smiley
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:22:01 PM

that's not true. 

Batch 1&2 from Avalon did just fine.

and Avalon just took BTC's.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:26:53 PM

For Cointerra though to achieve their claim of long term hardware they are going to need to offer 1TH for about $500-$700 taking in account their delivery date. Or something very close to $1/gh would also achieve long term hardware goals. Is this doable who knows hope to find out in the near future.
cryptograd

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:31:37 PM

Atleast I do care, this team has a very high potential.

Btw. I do expect CC and/or PayPal payments to be accepted. Bitcoin only is not a very good option based on the bad history in these forums.

Bitcoin ONLY ! + third party escrow

Think with your heads people

Liked something I said ->17ry6rrknqmQ2S1NRArzdrNMmG2Zk449AE
Most important bitcointalk post in history
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120184.msg1381739#msg1381739
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:40:41 PM

Atleast I do care, this team has a very high potential.

Btw. I do expect CC and/or PayPal payments to be accepted. Bitcoin only is not a very good option based on the bad history in these forums.

Bitcoin ONLY ! + third party escrow

Think with your heads people

What are you ranting about?Huh
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 06:03:42 PM

Is anyone from CoinTerra going to the Austin Bitcoin meet up at 5PM today? http://www.meetup.com/BitcoinAustin/events/133602192/

I was hoping to meet you guys and ask a few questions.

If so, other forum members- feel free to suggest questions you'd like answered.
cointerra (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 06:08:20 PM

Is anyone from CoinTerra going to the Austin Bitcoin meet up at 5PM today? http://www.meetup.com/BitcoinCryptocurrency/Austin-TX/

I was hoping to meet you guys and ask a few questions.

If so, other forum members- feel free to suggest questions you'd like answered.

Not going today, but surely can meet next weekend. Send an email to info@cointerra.com

www.cointerra.com - Professional grade Bitcoin mining equipment.
If you have any questions for us, we're happy to help at info (at) cointerra (dot) com
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 06:11:42 PM

Not going today, but surely can meet next weekend. Send an email to info@cointerra.com

Thanks for the quick answer.  Smiley
ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 06:18:20 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2013, 06:28:50 PM by keenan84

watching!

ill be preordering, i can afford it. if you cant, then dont.
gkm22d

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:58:52 PM

We are down to 40 hours now.
ninjarobot

Activity: 761
Merit: 500

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:15:48 PM

After the BFL Monarch bombshell today I wonder what they will come out with.
gkm22d

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:55:26 PM

I don't know if you could call it a bombshell. It would have been surprising if BFL didn't have a new product coming out. I kind of expected a lot less for late 2013. A lot is going to happen between now and then. Pile of risk, especially with it being a BFL product.

KNC already under 5k for November.

Everyone seems so preordered out, seems it would have to be a good deal to get big sales. BFL I imagine doesn't have to price competitively as they don't really need the money so bad and can just mine with the equipment.

Cointerra says they won't mine, which sounds great, but how could it ever be verified?

Mining just seems so risky right now... It seems like you would be so much better off just buying coins. I'll still order one though, cuz I don't want to believe centralization is inevitable.
eve

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:14:16 AM

For Cointerra though to achieve their claim of long term hardware they are going to need to offer 1TH for about $500-$700 taking in account their delivery date. Or something very close to $1/gh would also achieve long term hardware goals. Is this doable who knows hope to find out in the near future.

They need to have stocks on hand and their prices are way to expensive.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:19:41 AM

They need to have stocks on hand and their prices are way to expensive.

eve seriously STFU, your getting really annoying spamming every thread besides KNC. Really?! They are way to expensive? WTF are you talking about, they haven't even given their prices yet, and they will be the cheapest out of all ASIC companies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: