Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had $20.000 to invest in low market cap coins, which one would you choose  (Read 552 times)
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

if i had $ 20,000 i would choose to invest in APPC altcoins, as i see the prospect of APPC project going forward very well for the long term.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

As I said before, I probably did not hesitate for a second now, right now, I would buy all the money for bitcoin, because now its price is so small that it already becomes terrible that I will never see such a price for bitcoin , you probably just have to try to be in time

I think that's a pretty good answer since btc is ~9.3k$ now, for sure it's gonna rise.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

It's really risky to invest in smaller coins most of these don't have dedicated supply and after a while i have developers dumping the price super hard. If you are looking go with jnt there ico sold out before the actual ico ended.
Second one would be scl it's currently listed on hitbtc I'm not sure much about the price because i already sold it for profit during buy back but i knew sometime in feb their app is releasing.
Lastly dimcoin they are at a really at a cheaper price people are simply dumping it within few months their exchanges is also going to come try a shot.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

Currently I'd like to invest in cindicator, appcoins, INS and Uttoken. Actually it's a very good moment to invest in any crypto. Moreover take a look at Quantstamp project too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

Currently I'd like to invest in cindicator, appcoins, INS and Uttoken. Actually it's a very good moment to invest in any crypto. Moreover take a look at Quantstamp project too.
Absolutely agree about AppCoins. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/appcoins/  This token will be one of the best this year. He has an amazing team and the price increase will be impressive.

Lord_Nightmare

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

I think ELIX will be great the next months Smiley https://elixirtoken.io/
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

New coin with great potentials! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
LitleCryptic

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

30% BTC 30% ETH the remaining 30% in the top 50 altcoins, and with 10% you can play. And at the end of the year, be pleasantly surprised by your balance.
darito21

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:00:50 PM

Paccoin is my first bet. It increase 2700% recently but have lot of room to grow now. They also will burn their coin, price will increase.

Are you serious? Did you try to sell them? If you try  it, even at 1sat in Cryptopia it will take months or years to fill the seller wall. The only way I found to sell them after 2 weeks of being queued in Cryptopia was withdrawn them to Yobit and sell them in DOGE market, of course at half satoshi.
This coin is scam, in the BTC market the owners put 1000s of BTC in PAC to sell.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

bitbay
blocknet
byteball
komodo
pivx

if those are too large of a market cap already then

a few good outsiders below 20m cap but need to research and are gambles

Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

For 20.000 $ I would defenetivly choose a token of a promising ICO project or Dogecoin, if I only would be allowed to take one cryptocurrency.
Why ICO project?
1. The crypto market gives an awesome opportunity to invest directly into a meaningful project.
2. Possible high longterm profits.
3. Be part of innovative developments connected with traditional services.
Why Dogecoin?
1.Transfers are fast, stable and cheap.
2. Dogecoin is not limited and has a reasonable inflation factor. So it also can stand high popularity and demands.
3. Dogecoin is still cheap and is still at beginning of its potential.
But nevertheless I would keep Dogecoin at midterm until regulations of governments are still moderate.
Later I would move to a decentralized cryptocurrency with high privacy like Monero.
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

metaverse by neo founder is very undervalued at $80 million today.it can get big as neo and eth some day.
walton chain is very promising with 100 blockchain patents and insane business partnerships. it could be the biggest gainer this year. they have better partnerships than ripple already
v3teran

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

Funfair is one of the best coins to put some money into.
nipcad

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

How about Linda coin? Anyone has any?
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

waves and prl will be a good choice, I see they also have a very nice and promising project, I'm sure their price will be high. but if you have $ 20k, I suggest to invest bitcoin, I think this time is the right time

luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

Don't think so 'bout UTToken. The devs of it has listed it at only 1 burse HitBTC. And that greedy burse take 40 Utt just for depositing this token to the burse! There was an interesting info in Russian that UTToken was just made only for making profit of the pure air without really developing the token. They got a HARDCAP they wanted during their ICO and it was the only purpose.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

If you don't want any of the top 100 and only low marketcap coins I would consider the following:  Elixir, Rebellious, Mooncoin (this one is a longshot), gifto
venox12

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

i would go with viberate, mainly because they allready have a working product, and the market cap is just a bit over 50mill. Also the team behind it is very talented, you can get all the info on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:05:20 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 07:28:16 PM by kimochidesh

Low cap coins have "High risk and High profits" status. These coins can give you far better return than top 10 coins. However, it can also make you rich in just a few days. Some of the low cap coins in which I believe and HODL are is IDH, APPC,  Spectre, and  Eidoo.
datoasia

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

check our ICO from Tokyo https://www.dato.asia/
Still going, although we most likely will get a financial support from Tokyo Technology University
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: