Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has dropped so invest more  (Read 1332 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

Panic selling can cause downing price because the funds of the bitcoin decreased and so that's the price decreased too. Better to buy more bitcoin right now because once the price increase it will increase more for sure.  But they have people if they sde the price decrease they wait the price to decrease more before they buy more bitcoin and that's good because you can purchased cheapr bitcoin but if the price while waiting you can buy expensive bitcoin.
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

Of course, it is better to buy cheaper. Now the price is such that it is worth buying. However, the risk is high. If the sale is not over, you can lose a lot.
Yes I agree with you, many investors can buy more bitcoins during this time because price is still cheaper. But when the price reaches 10K, I think it not advisable to invest. All we have to do is hold and monitor its market price to increase more till the right selling time comes in order to gain more profits.
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

when the prices for it fall many start to buy it because this is a great chance to get a good benefit from this purchase
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

Yes bitcoin has dropped again so try to invest more.More you will buy more the fund of bitcoin increase and more will be the market value.Moreover it is the best strategy to buy at low price ,so try to buy more coins.Hold them in your wallet and sell them in coming future when the prices increases.More will be the investors more will be the market value.All things are interrelated with each other.Try to buy more coins if you have money or if you can afford.Hopefully in coming months bitcoin will reach 10k.So your single contribution is going to help alot to raise the market value.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
its the crypto world you can expect anything
Its just now that this post crossed my eyes,but yes thats why i loved dip every Q1 because this is my time to invest,while others are panicking me and my kind are buying with all our funds in hands..thats why this days were confident that profit is on our way.because we bought bitcoin at $6k mark and after two months price increases by almost $3k so isnt if better than those weak hands that sold their bitcoin when loss

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

when the prices for it fall many start to buy it because this is a great chance to get a good benefit from this purchase
This is the basic strategy when investing once dropped so buy more. Be observative on the price because of unpredictable but if you are sure with the future why not invest more then collect profit afterwards of rising price.
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

This year users have got more opportunities to make an earning through bitcoin, because whenever there is a price drop it has gone steep low marking a large difference. The trusted people has made use of those drops as the best time to buy believing in the growth of bitcoin.
Mostly, smart people do not always bother about the dip, as they just get those dips like their life depends on it while some who are just not smart enough will always keep complaining until they eventually end up missing out. Whenever there is a drop in price, every investor should always look at it as an opportunity to buy more.

It is a long term investment and I wonder why people set their mind on the present moment when indeed their target should be in years from now which would help them in their buying decisions.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

But when the price reaches 10K, I think it not advisable to invest. All we have to do is hold and monitor its market price to increase more till the right selling time comes in order to gain more profits.

You have to look at the market from a different perspective after every increase, because not every increase is similar to the previous one. What I'm trying to point out is that while you might consider it to be a good moment to liquidate some of your profits when it reaches $10,000, it might actually turn out to be a bad moment. The thing with important barriers is that they mostly result in a dump if the market fails to break them, but will result in a solid fomo pump if it does happen to break. I personally think that when we do break the $10,000 level, which will definitely result in a moment of excitement and relief, we'll easily pump over $11,000 not long after that. Mentally the difference between 4 and 5 figure levels is a big deal....
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:15:04 PM

In future the price of bitcoin will be increase more than now. At that time we can sell and earn more profits.
The amount of profit you can earn with bitcoin depends upon the amount of money you have to invest in it, if you are planning to invest around $5k i would rather look for a promising new project and diversify among those good projects and wait till they complete their work and would then convert them to bitcoin for the best profits.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

This is the basic strategy when investing once dropped so buy more. Be observative on the price because of unpredictable but if you are sure with the future why not invest more then collect profit afterwards of rising price.
The strategy is well known all over the world that you must buy during the lows and if you are buying during the peak then you are a newbie, you're feeling is FOMO.
Most of the newbies are doing it that way, they are buying when the price is high and they are sell on panic so don't be like them although I'm pretty sure that all of us went through experiencing that wrong way of buying.
Today it has dropped to $8,500 so it's a good approach to buy.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

In future the price of bitcoin will be increase more than now. At that time we can sell and earn more profits.
The amount of profit you can earn with bitcoin depends upon the amount of money you have to invest in it, if you are planning to invest around $5k i would rather look for a promising new project and diversify among those good projects and wait till they complete their work and would then convert them to bitcoin for the best profits.

5k, 8k, 10k, would that even matter if the price of btc goes well beyond it's current ath? I'm pretty positive it will even if it takes quitr a while. People who had the guts to invest and hold will have profitable futures. There are a lot of opportunities coming to us especially this first half of the year it seems.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

From the many people, some make it a good opportunity to buy and some of it is afraid till be reluctant to invest. Yeah but for those of us who really have high trust on BTC, this can certainly be a high chance to earn a profit in the long run or to trade. About this., is between the layman and the people who have long been close to crypto.

btcrising

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

In case you are a real crypro believer, you are doing it already, it just can't go much lower, so no reason for me to wait much longer. I'm afraid to lose good moment, so will be closely watching the trend this and beginning next week to finally determine when to buy more
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

The strategy is well known all over the world that you must buy during the lows and if you are buying during the peak then you are a newbie, you're feeling is FOMO.
Most of the newbies are doing it that way, they are buying when the price is high and they are sell on panic so don't be like them although I'm pretty sure that all of us went through experiencing that wrong way of buying.

Correct! You will lose a lot if you will consider bitcoin falling if it's price is going down. Instead of thinking that this is a night mare to the crypto world, why not take it as an opportunity? Be open- minded in things that are uncontrollable. Bitcoin is volatile and it is normal to reach the lowest point of value and luckily to reach the high point. There is no highest point in bitcoin because it can increase higher any time.

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

yes buying is the right thing to do when the price is dropping because that dropping is only temporary.Just hold then wait for the pump.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
Said it like a hodler but the current drop is all tied to the Asian market that has received some rumours of exchanges being banned in china and South Korea that will affect cryptocurrency trading...which is why we need invest now to have the market diluted to avoid such dips from recurring as this also goes to show Asians still hold a big share in this market.
Nothing is tied to the Asian market as we always try as much as possible to look for something to tie to every drop.
If the market was due for correction and then it comes, we just simply assume that there is something negative going on.

Traders react all the time to a market and that is all that it is, and that does not stop the fact that the same way we can get to see a downtrend is the same way we can also get to see an uptrend and vice versa, so it is left for each individual to know how to play smart.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

Most of the people use this opportunity to invest in bitcoin. Because the price has dropped continuously again it would increase but not too much increase. So invest in bitcoin this is the right time. Because in future the price will become very high. At that time you can sell and earn more profit. But people get panic due to price dropped and they not ready to hold the coin. This is not good well known wont sell this time and not to get panic.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

yes this is a chance to buy coins, after a lot of negative news about cryptocurrency, cause prices to fall. this is a normal market cycle. where prices will fall, and will recover when negative news has disappeared. there we can profit.
krampus854

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

Yes I agreed in this they don't look at the bright side of the going down of the value of bitcoin instead they are following those people who are panicking selling their bitcoins out even though they haven't getting profit yet. Crypto's volatility is high so better get used to it.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

Correct! You will lose a lot if you will consider bitcoin falling if it's price is going down. Instead of thinking that this is a night mare to the crypto world, why not take it as an opportunity? Be open- minded in things that are uncontrollable. Bitcoin is volatile and it is normal to reach the lowest point of value and luckily to reach the high point. There is no highest point in bitcoin because it can increase higher any time.
I've been telling this to many but only few are listening. I've been also part of those newbies before who are panicking during the baddest days of bitcoin but instead of being discouraged, I've learned a lot from it.
Use the volatility as an opportunity and chance to recover some of your losses when you bought during all time high's. And if you see it red, take it and advance to the next type of trading.
Don't just hold and take profit, hold, trade and take profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: