Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:39:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A ban on trade in China  (Read 942 times)
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:49:40 AM

This just cheap manipulation to make prices fall and to do some crypto shopping.
I can bet that in just some weeks the market will jump up again.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:55:22 AM

This just cheap manipulation to make prices fall and to do some crypto shopping.
I can bet that in just some weeks the market will jump up again.
Jist like an announcement they made last yeae, and it's really effective since it makes the cryptos falls again, it's buy time now, China were always against crypto yet stoll many Chinese fomd on javing crypto they might find other ways soon.

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:14:56 AM

So this is the news why the market crashes again,people had sold their btc in panic thats why the whole market shaked like what we had last year.

Wonza99

Activity: 89

Crypto Fan

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:30:45 AM

They're coming hard for peer-to-peer platforms, such as LocalBitcoins. It is sad to be honest to look at these attempts.

From what i believe people are still using crypto currencies even though there is a clampdown.
Crypto cannot be stopped, people will always find a way to avoid rules and regulations.
It looks today like the news coming out of s.korea and this china news is clearing out the people
Who have no faith in the resilience of crypto.

I adhere to this comment. They can prohibit torrent sites but not a pendrive .. people will continue to share their content by other means as well as their bitcoins
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

The Chinese authorities will block all platform for cryptocurrency trading.

Previously, China has closed all major cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country, however, according to the authorities, this is not enough, and they plan to block access to local and offshore platforms that allow for centralized manufacturing. It is reported Bloomberg citing sources familiar with the situation.

Last year the authorities decided to close the cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country. However, she was recently seen increased activity on alternative venues. The sources Bloomberg did not specify how the authorities will define such platform.

any source? or is it old news? south korean banned exchange and shutdown bitcoin. is the cause of down trend today.
the market is recovering slowly now.

Can I understand that now there is no bitcoin trading platform in China? However, all I know about the news is that there are now some cryptocurrency wallet providers who are not going to support their products in China, e.g. BiXin. I think this is the another cause of down trend.
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:13:48 AM

THis news is just another game from China goverment or some whales investors, crypto without China still good last few months. China please leave crypto because we dont need you!
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

China has the power to manipulate the market because there is strict control on population net surfing.
But it seems to me just a government histerical reaction to something they can't still understand.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

Do you think this is possible? I highly doubt it. Crypto exchanges are on different domains. Many domains are outside the jurisdiction of China. When the authorities block one domain, a week will have another. This game can last a very long time. If the Chinese want to trade cryptocurrency, they will find a way to do it.

Technotec.org

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

I think that for China, mining and crypto-currencies are a gold mine. Great income. Therefore I think that the rules will become more serious,
  but there will not be a ban
wojiaohahaha

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

Maybe this is the reason why all the COINS have plummeted in the past day, but the Chinese government has no official announcement of this content, and it is not known whether it is true or false.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

China is not favorite number 1 in cryptoworld,1 year ago maybe yes but now Japan and Korea is most important

Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

There is still no official statement on China of whether they will ban trading but sure thing is they already ban bitcoin mining as it consume too much electricity.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

The Chinese authorities will block all platform for cryptocurrency trading.

Previously, China has closed all major cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country, however, according to the authorities, this is not enough, and they plan to block access to local and offshore platforms that allow for centralized manufacturing. It is reported Bloomberg citing sources familiar with the situation.

Last year the authorities decided to close the cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country. However, she was recently seen increased activity on alternative venues. The sources Bloomberg did not specify how the authorities will define such platform.
citiation needed for this news. We need to see clearly whats going on China Goverment side.
They previously banned ICO but they told that bitcoin trading ban is not possible.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

This was the main reason of the big dips today,by further researching earlier i found that korea and china wont ban crypto totally but will have some regulations instead,so dont be so alarmed by these news,dont do panic selling or you will lose a lot of money,hold when you get stucked in a coin its better to wait than to lose a trade,bulls are coming after this.

nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

these guys must be crazy!
a virtual currency was created. Within a few years the whole world got to know it. some countries do not want to see it! states are making decisions that will harm them instead of benefiting from this crypto world....
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

This is not yet confirmed information, but only rumors through which the coin market falls, so it makes no sense to panic, everything is settled.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

I think this move was already imposed in China lately and as what i have known, there are still Chinese people who are doing the crypto thing despite the ban of trade and ICO in China.

Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

China all the time spreads rumors just to manipulate the market.
Of course they can stop part of transactions, due to strict control they have on population, but this won't be a global problem.
Crypto can't be stopped.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

China intends to further regulate the cryptocurrency, and South Korea is preparing to regulate the cryptocurrency, which is a serious blow to the cryptocurrency market.

zenman0

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

This is normal FUD. I think in the near future we will see news about the lifting of the ban . It's all market manipulation , do not panic , usually in January in this market it happens...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: