Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A ban on trade in China  (Read 937 times)
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

China is pursuing a strategically incorrect policy regarding the Crypto-currency. It is necessary to take an example from Belarus, which is one of the first countries on the way to legalizing the turnover of the crypto currency
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

In such countries as China, with strong totalitarian control of the government, I think, cryptocurrencies have no future with the decentralized blockchain. Therefore, my opinion, anyway, within one or two years I expect a total ban on turnover of the decentralized cryptocurrencies in China
Fakayode1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

And what is the issues the Chinese have with cryptos. The banning of icos by their govt affected cryptocurrencies negatively a lot now it is about banning of trading of cryptocurrencies. They should make their position clear about it. And stop all the fud they are causing.
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

Last time when China banned bitcoin and trading, bitcoin suffered a blow and went down to 1900$ from 5000$ but the way it recovered and went to touch the glory of almost hitting 20000$ doesn't worry me at all. I think Its China's loss.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

Many have learned to circumvent these prohibitions. They register companies in other countries, and in China it is only a representation. And all the questions to another country. If there is demand, then no matter how the government prohibits, there is always a way to bypass prohibitions and not get under sanctions. At present, China's influence has somewhat decreased to the market as a whole. This is good, because now news from China will not be such a dumping price.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

The Chinese government better hurry and do the needful so that Bitcoin will find its level and all the rest of Bitcoin community will rest from this Chinese dejavoo  of banning this, clamp down on that. The earlier the better for all of us. Bitcoin will always prevail and will always becomes stronger all the time.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

Chinese government has a strict control over population, and sure can create a lot of problems.
But cryptocurrency is the future and you can't stop it.

Indeed, I don't think they'll be able to ban it completely. They might try to ban a few specific coins but people will think of something in the end.

Chinese government wanted to make their own cryptocurrency and control its people again on this matter so they can easily makes money. I just heard this thing on some blogs but it didn’t bother me since I know chinese people will make their ways just to get some cryptocurrency.
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

And What chineese platforms are realy chineese - I mean phisicaly?
coinminter22

Activity: 30
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

The Chinese authorities will block all platform for cryptocurrency trading.

Previously, China has closed all major cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country, however, according to the authorities, this is not enough, and they plan to block access to local and offshore platforms that allow for centralized manufacturing. It is reported Bloomberg citing sources familiar with the situation.

Last year the authorities decided to close the cryptocurrency exchanges under the jurisdiction of the country. However, she was recently seen increased activity on alternative venues. The sources Bloomberg did not specify how the authorities will define such platform.

Crypto can never be really blocked.
wattcrypto

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:48:42 PM

I love chinese projects. They can't ban them forever especially with great projects like ITC that are known as the IOTA of china. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

News from China strongly influences the dynamics of currencies, volatility has become much higher, the risks from investing in currencies have also become higher. However, for the market, which is only still developing, this is normal. We now have good opportunities to earn.
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

I don't know why people still believe in it , just wait till it comes because if you read it beforehand it is probably fake news used to manipulate the price. But as long as people don't get that we will be seeing the China fud much more.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

I think that China has a slight effect on the course of the crypto currency. Of course, they scare big investors with their news, but smart investors know what to do. I think we will manage!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

I do not think it is practically possible, even if they ban local exchanges, traders can join and trade at other dozens of international exchanges, so it will not be a problem.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

I'm happy I bought COSS and SpectreCoin, DEX are gonna become really big as well as privacy coins.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

The ban on crypto trade by Chinese government is just creating the negative price movement we have witness in the crypto currency community recently. But to me is not something that can deter chinese from trading in crypto. What about they use VPN to access offshore centralize exchanges.
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

China is a different culture. The government wants to control everything and follow everyone. They constantly, something is forbidden, you can not give birth to a second child, then you can not trade in cryptocurrency. Absolutely no freedom. Of course, the authorities do not want anyone to be able to make more money on the cryptocurrency and avoid their observation.
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:42:37 AM

it is one of the reasons why the coinmarket is down, and some more news about plan to ban trading in Korea, but i think it's also a chance to buy some coins with lower prices

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: