Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: France declares war on the cryptocurrencies  (Read 1074 times)
Thamon

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

France declares war on the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple. This is a working group that will work for the regulation of cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

Sometimes I am confused with countries that forbid Bitcoin's laurels. Yet Bitcoin did not cause any negative things for the country. Instead, Bitcoin is helping people who use Bitcoin's life to be better and their daily economy becomes more fulfilled. Such countries should be able to learn from countries that accept Bitcoin. I'm sure Bitcoin can grow into the future and will be a very step-rate digital currency because its value will be too high.
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

They showed the real bravery now. they are doing right and I will support them if evenn no one does
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

This is an unhappy news. France is a country of economic development in Europe and a country with an important position in the world. France's declaration of war with electronic money may have a negative impact on the development of the Cryptocurrency market. We must accept this sad truth. Hopefully in the future, the French government will take positive action in the use of electronic money as a legal currency as in many other countries around the world.
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:05:23 AM

This is awful, becouse in the same time Germany accepts Bitcoin. I wish Big8 will make a unite decision in bitcoin positive
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

The news has effect on only French traders. The whales and global traders will not give a shit to this news.

But the old world wants to start a war against crypto money. The banks and politics have been giving speeches about this war since 2 months. 2018 will be the financial war year between crypto world and the real world.

I just hope this all blows over and france will support crypto currency. I don't want to hear another country banning crytpo currency again. Prices will dive again (well that is for me, because i can buy more coins) and others will PANIC sell again. Then again, i know crypto currency will be stronger and everyone will see it.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

Of course this is a sad thing when the development of crypto in various countries getting better precisely the French government stepped back with the plan declares war on the cryptocurrencies.

bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

when developed countries began to pay attention to the bitcoin to be regulated and validated, why did french go instead? i think this is because they are afraid of changing, so choose to stay in the safe zone
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

sad news for all of us! we know that negative news brings the crypto market into downtrend. i wont be surprise if the coming days price of BTC will move down to 50%. i hope in the coming days there will be positive news to nuetralize the effect of this news to cryptomarket.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

sad news for all of us! we know that negative news brings the crypto market into downtrend. i wont be surprise if the coming days price of BTC will move down to 50%. i hope in the coming days there will be positive news to nuetralize the effect of this news to cryptomarket.
French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said  that the France will make joint proposals to regulate the bitcoin cryptocurrency at the next summit of the G20 group.The European Union has previously proposed treating‎ cryptocurrency markets as a security threat linked to criminal ‎laundering and terrorists.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

france does not have a very effective market volume in the crypto market. exaggerated news. The French government has introduced a number of regulations. that's all. It is not a situation we will take very seriously.
if many countries apply joint sanctions, they can create serious problems.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

Hm, not good news, but we must persist and show the nationa states that it is in their interest to only regulate, and not ban cryptocurrencies. The fight will be long and there will be no end to it, but that will be the hcallenge for the coming years.
This news has caused the Crypto market to be affected and prices for the altcoin will drop. Some countries can not accept BTC and ETH or other altcoins. They think that cryptanalysis always brings bad luck to their country. But maybe they made a big mistake. They did not see the benefits of electronic money

marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

Well this is only for the people and country of France.
Eventhough they banned the operation of Blockchain technology to their country it is not our business.
Just continue what we are started and let the entire jurisdiction of France missed the good opportunity of Crypto currencies.
Andreina0107

Activity: 76
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

Any country that tries to stop the innovation will have a much more difficult time than those that adopt the change and are capable of creating an ecosystem for their economy to grow.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

For me crypto could even take some possitives from it cause thanks to that "add" crypto become more popular and more and more new investors finally heard about it so who knows if this situation is not good at the same time.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

Of course, this is not very good news for the crypto-currency market as the market reacts very strongly to any negative news . Perhaps this is another speculation what we saw in January to bring down the price of bitcoin.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

I read on news that

"The French finance minister has called for tough new regulations on cryptocurrencies to stop them being used to dodge tax or finance terrorism and other crimes"
Source ( http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/15/france-declares-war-cryptocurrencies-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-ripple-tough-new-stance-lead-ban-7231339/?ito=cbshare)

Is this having any impact on the downtrend nature of the whole Crypto Currency market today?
Are some investors having second thought about crypto and selling them?

Would like to get some idea about this.

War on cryptocurrency and war on drugs are just the same because people will still invest no matter how the government create different laws or ban crypto in their country because people can get more income in this way rather than working in the corporate world.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

The news has effect on only French traders. The whales and global traders will not give a shit to this news.

But the old world wants to start a war against crypto money. The banks and politics have been giving speeches about this war since 2 months. 2018 will be the financial war year between crypto world and the real world.
I will not call this a declaration of War by the Macron and the French government, they are just making sure that people don't use Bitcoins and cryptos to evade taxes, finance terrorism and other illegal activities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

Now that the French are focused on winning the world football championship, they have no more time to deal with bitcoins.
Luckily...

bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

I think this is good news na, it means regulation which would be before worldwide acceptance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: