Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4503 times)
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

Well .. this question had popped into my head, sometimes I worry about it, but I think, the action of banning the world's regulators will not make bitcoin die, because, users will find a way to monetize Bitcoin or use it to transact.

In addition, when we talk bitcoin, it's not about currency alone, but it involves blockchain technology innovations that are increasingly being adopted by companies including several banks.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jejak

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

The regulation of bitcoin by different states can not harm it, if such regulation is not excessive, that is, it will not be directed at its prohibition. Bitcoin in any case, sooner or later, should have undergone government regulation, because the state can not pretend that it does not notice the walking on its territory of an expensive digital currency. Such regulation is both in Japan for the benefit of both people, and most bitcoin, and the economy of the country.
crypto3644

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

cryptocurrencies suffer a lot this year in relation to their price because of all the regulations, but they definitely will not die
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

I think yes, because there are many regulations that may affect the process of bitcoin in our country. So If the governments against in bitcoin, the bitcoin experiencing fall. But it will rise again because the bitcoin is very powerful, they cannot ban the bitcoin in the world because the bitcoin is powerful in talking about money.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

I don't think that btc would die because of global regulations, instead it would become even more stable and growth would also be phenomenal. Presently, many counties have banned crypto and their usage as well. Hence the momentum is not that bullish and would grow slowly when made regulated, that's what every country needs to improve their economies as well.
I also don't think that bitcoin would die because of these regulation unless it will be prohibited in entire word. There are some countries that against on bitcoin and it even banned but there are some who legalized in their country. In that case, bitcoin will not die as long as there's a large mass of peolple are still patronize this coin. 

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Ricche

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will die. Though the market is now in the critical situation and it will grow up for sure. Side by side new coins are coming everyday. Some of them are really good and have good reputation as well. SciDex is one of them. I would like to know more about SciDex.
naldal barcelona

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:15:17 AM

if there would be a regulation on cryptos than this means that the world have accepted the existence of the coins, so they can`t be labeled as illegal and the investors would have much more confidence while investing.
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:05:55 AM

I don't think so if bitcoin die because of global regulations, unless if it prohibited of government by the whole world. And totally band and have a law.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:06:28 AM

The BTC system operates in the blockchain network, which means that if only one country in the world does not close the BTC network, BTC can survive!
But not all governments will ban BTC. It is almost impossible to technically ban Bitcoin.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

I don't think so if bitcoin die because of global regulations, unless if it prohibited of government by the whole world. And totally band and have a law.
It will not die even their is global regulations rather it will strenght the system. It's platform will continue to develop in this industry. It cannot easily die as others said rather this will entice people to invest more in bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will die. Though the market is now in the critical situation and it will grow up for sure. Side by side new coins are coming everyday. Some of them are really good and have good reputation as well. SciDex is one of them. I would like to know more about SciDex.
I agree with you, I do not think that global regulations can kill Bitcoin. Bitcoin is powerful enough to handle the global regulations, it will not just die easily.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rameshrajan1000

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:29:28 AM

Universal regulations are less likely to be blocked by bitcoin. Although it is banned by some countries in the current scenario, the global stock market is in the forefront. When many countries recognize bitcoin, I think other countries will do that.
yozhi4ek

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:39:33 AM

Bitcoin can never die regulation can only make it to be strong and trusted by many people
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:47:26 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Theres possibility if the news continue about bitcoin which is bad like hacking and scamming might be all country will be banned bitcoin because of the issue.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

Thanks for your enlightenment but please let's not panic with these news we have seen some and heard of probably worse things than this. Let us not create fear in people to cause a dump in the mother of all digital currencies because believe me it will not be good news for the whole crypto community and cryptopreneurs like myself. Let us just wait for the outcome of all these committees and trust me we will be hearing that some of these organizations are thinking to implement the blockchain technology into their operations.

al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

No, this is not possible. For any other reason, Bitcoin will not lose its market, or die. Bitcoin prices are currently low. But experts speculate Bitcoin's price may go up further. And I think it's possible.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:38:01 AM

I think the global regulation won't kill the bitcoin but we know that the government will do everything to make all the things under their control. Bitcoin becomes hot commodity now and it can also affects the economy. Perhaps it can affect the main purpose why bitcoin was created, that it would  be decentralized and nobody should control it.
HeartDesire

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

Global regulation will enhance and brings stability to bitcoin and cryptocurrency generally it won't kill it.  Every investor want to put their money  where it's safe. Bitcoinneeds to be regulated so it could build more trust in investors. The global regulation may not be 100% OK but will go along way in building the world of cryptocurrency.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:46:01 AM

No I guess. Since bitcoin existed there are country that do not accept bitcoin already but bitcoin still exist and continue to step up until it became known even in the country where bitcoin are banned so I think btc will not affected on that global regulations.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

of course very influential with crypto because of course the price will decrease but the situation will be stable and there may also be a benefit because maybe in terms of security can be guaranteed

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: