Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 04:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4547 times)
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Bitcoin will not die because there are so many people who still using bitcoin in may ways. Bitcoin will still alive because of them. Yes there many countries who ban bitcoin, but government cannot stop their people to use it because they know that bitcoin can help them to have a better life and there are many advantages of bitcoin than other currency.
BitRo

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

Semux BFT consensus algorithm

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

The probability that bitcoin will die because of the Regulations is very low. I think he will die because people are losing interest in cryptocurrency.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

If the government started to implement regulations they probably wanting to benefit from what bitcoin can give to every individual, therefore if they enter cryptocurrency they will surely implement things that will benefit bitcoin, the government itself and more probably the users. They will not do anything that will harm something with huge potential.
Golden Stake

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

I actually believe there are great brains and minds behind cryptocurrencies, most especially, the valuable ones like Bitcoin. I don't think global or local regulations will lead to the death of cryptocurrencies. It is also quite logical because many governments are aware that bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) can be a threat to the existing centralized control banks that currently operate.

Attempts to make it die forcefully will fail, I believe.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

Bitcoin will not die because not all countries in the world are banning bitcoin. Even China's move to ban crypto doesn't stop bitcoin from growing and becoming the mainstream of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin will continue to exists as long as people are utilizing it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

This is going to be extremely embarrassing, governments trying to reduce bitcoin adoption and failing at that, you cannot fight against the law of supply and demand if people want something they are going to get it and the demand for bitcoin will keep strong as long as fiat is nothing but a scam, and even if governments changed that I will still hold my bitcoin since they could always change their mind and put in place their current policies again. any regulation in crypto will not effect bad .i think global regulation will help bitcoin to reach in more people but definately some negative thing will come but btc will never die Smiley btc is future.
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

Bitcoin will not die because of Government regulations but it will only affect it level of adoption,  example assuming a government of a country kicks against bitcoin the citizens as well will be afraid to invest into it as such reduce the level mass adoption
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

Bitcoin will sooner or later have to go through the regulatory stage in every state. Without this bitcoin will not be able to go officially in any country. Therefore, regulation is a normal process of its formation. Regulation alone can not harm it. It includes the definition of its status, conditions of circulation and, as a rule, the terms of taxation. The state can not change the principles of its activity vseravno.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

No,  bitcoin will not die because of that.  Of course those regulations may help us to keep the crypto currency a strong one.  It will help to make it more stable.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:54:55 AM

I dont think bitcoin will die if some country ban bitcoin or crypto because there is a country that crypto is legal and i know in the future some of country will realize the importance of crypto in other term.
rob143

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:03:55 AM

I do not think so, regulations are needed at some point if you are a government, of course, and we can not discuss much about this, of course that it is not good for the common investor, but it is irrelevant for most people in here, except the whales
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:18:01 AM

Well, as I can see the reason behind that is for the sake of the people only and not to make bitcoin die, many people are now have a good life because of it, earning bitcoin, investing on it and holding for a long period of time is earning a big profit. This will just for the safeness of the bitcoin holder.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:19:37 AM

if crypto user access is restricted not only btc affected, Altcoin can be the same, but users always have a unique way to access and transact in violation of government law. this is very concerning because we do not want crypto users punished or against government policy because their activities are considered illegal.
Frederickkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:22:21 AM

I don't think something bad is happening to bitcoin and governments want to ban bitcoin. They only want to have more control and I think it is very good in long term for cryptocurrencies.I do not think those rules will tie the bitcoin objectively, the investors, the consumers in the market can be detached from the rules government. the presence of bitcoin provides unlimited freedom.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:27:26 AM

Nope, nope, no... Let me ask you something. Do a single country govern bitcoin? No, right and not even all of them. So bitcoin is unregulated let say about it, but even all of those country ban it, it will still be there alive. Bitcoin will never die, it is already in roots with the digital era. People using it from good purposes or bad will continue to support it. What more those company that invest millions of dollars just to setup their mining farm, their rig or trading firm. They are at the back, solid fundation that will never let bitcoin to die. If it die, those company will sure go down to ashes as well. And by the way, including this forum.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

In my opinion. bitcoin will not go extinct despite many regulations issued by all countries that prohibit the use of bitcoins or prohibit transactions involving bitcoin. bitcoin will still exist when the demand continues and the bitcoin transaction is still running. so the economic turnaround continues.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
cellflash

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:56 AM

Global regulation cannot defeat bitcoin.. Bitcoin will survive itself.. It was created or design to work without administration of politics or global regulation.. Although, global regulation can affect the cryptocurrency market, but cannot stop bitcoin..
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:02:07 AM

The control of bitcoin by various states can not hurt it, if such direction isn't over the top, that is, it won't be coordinated at its restriction. Bitcoin regardless, at some point or another, ought to have experienced government control, in light of the fact that the state can not imagine that it doesn't see the strolling on its region of a costly computerized money. Such direction is both in Japan for the advantage of the two individuals, and most bitcoin, and the economy of the nation.
swirox

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:03:28 AM

I think it has more chance to die because of its volatility and it's current speed than because of regulations
satira4ka

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:04:59 AM

May be because USA wants to use it only =)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: