Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4502 times)
NerdofBTC

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

Bitcoin is an officially and worldly accepted cryptocurrency and this is a currency which popular so much in a little time so bitcoin is not gonna die it have to go very far it is just a start the declining price of bitcoin is not gonna end it it will surely again cross 10k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beivleveinsomeone

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

the bitcoin of the ground is the deep web. General convention of the whole kill the btc floating path. In the tunnel is it will be active.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Bitcoin for me will never die. I think bitcoin is part of a web that can not be disturbed by government so i think it is safe. Even if there are countries which ban bitcoin, it can still operate.
esteam0115

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

I do not think it will die. In fact, there are still large markets for Bitcoin and more recently Japan
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

I don't think so, Bitcoin will not die because of global regulations, in fact these regulations would help Bitcoin to have a safer appeal to more people since it is now being backed by government and institution that it is indeed safe and secure. There will be a clearer legal status of Bitcoin hence, people will be able to learn and understand more about Bitcoin, how it works and how it can change their lives, plus we can be at peace that Bitcoin will be used only for the good and betterment of the future and avoid those people who only want Bitcoin so they can use it for their vicious and selfish plans.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
richpham

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:56:04 AM

We are always threatened by governments by year after year. But one thing is clear, btc is alive.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

I will say so: governments, because of an attempt to regulate or prohibit crypto-currencies, argue that bad news reduces the rate. it worries newcomers to the market; large investors remain unapproachable and, despite the flurry of negativity, continue to keep bitcoin as a reliable asset. I'm sure that the government will not be able to kill bitcoin, and a small price cut is not critical and will be short-lived.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

without regulation bitcoin has already existed without government bitcoin exist because bitcoin is autonomous ananimous .     
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

Sooner or later bitcoin will have to be fully regulated in order to survive. I don't see any other way how it could manage to be fully incorporated in real life and business. This would also give more trust and security to investors because they would feel more backed up.
And don't be afraid because of regulation, this is not a threath but benefit.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

Hi,

I don't think this will lead to the death of crypto-currencies... but indeed it is worrying.
It is also quite logical because many governments are aware that bitcoin (and other crypto) can be a threat to the centralized control banks currently have.

Here, the list you are giving simply shows that now they are aware they must act. Internet and technical tools are evolving faster than most regulations. So they are lagging behind, they understand it may be a problem, so they try to react.

Eventually, if transactions from fiat currency to bitcoin (and other crypto) are simply banned... Well indeed, it will become quite hard to use it. However, quite luckily this will take time. So it is up to us to anticipate this and react consequently! Smiley

I don't think that global regulations will be the cause of death of cryptocurrencies although it has a bit possibility since it is a global thing but we cannot really assure it. Thr cause of death of cryptocurrencies, It has to be a powerful thing more than global regulations to do it successfully.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

Because of regulation BTC have been restricted in to many aspects. Plus the reputation of BTC is destroyed because of many people is using bitcoin in an abusive way.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

For me i strongly believe that global regulations can't die bitcoin but instead in makes help improve cryptocurrency market and will limit fluctuations to ensure many people who invest in crypro will become safer.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

maybe bitcoin will not die, while the government allows bitcoin to operate around the world and to improve everyone's economy
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

Of course it can, but not only bitcoin but also for the rest of the crypto currencies, those are world governance and we all know that the government can control everything, when they decided to ban it, then it will be banned, it will really be a horrific idea if cryptocurrency is globally banned forever. But honestly, it will really have the risk for bitcoin to die...

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

Because of regulation BTC have been restricted in to many aspects. Plus the reputation of BTC is destroyed because of many people is using bitcoin in an abusive way.
Regulations are very necessary in this age and it is going to help combat a lot of vices and crimes which is being committed by means of Bitcoins. Tax evasion and money  laundering are a few of these crimes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

I think regulation is completely different from prohibition and it's a fact that not all countries around the world are regulating bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Besides, these countries who are embracing the blockchain technology knows what is best for their country's economic progress.

Bourney001

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

I think proper regulations can help it
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

I don't think that bitcoin would die because of global regulation, as if it is regulated then it would get more acceptance and investors would feel more secure.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

i think bitcoin will not die because the development of the times must go on and bitcoin is the currency in the future
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

Bitcoin will not die because of global regulation, global regulation can reduce the price of bitcoin, but it will not kill the bitcoin. Bitcoin will survive under any circumstances.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: