Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4503 times)
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

You do not think the global regulation of Bitcoin will kill Bitcoin, strengthen better and more reliably, Bitcoin's global regulation, is what the world is waiting for, to make Bitcoin a hot currency, and universally accepted. Bitcoin in any case, sooner or later, should be subject to government regulations, because the state can not pretend that it does not see running in its territory from expensive digital currencies. This kind of regulation is good in Japan for the benefit of both people, and most of Bitcoin, and the state economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

There is no doubt that in 2018 we will see tough measures by some states to limit trade in cryptocurrencies and, on the contrary, attempts by some states to legalize and regulate the cryptocurrencies market. Therefore, this year will be determining for the entire cryptocurrency community. Personally, I think that we will flat until the end of the year. But finally such regulations will positively effect on cryptocurrencies. That's why I think that we will see update of Bitcoin price maximum records only next year.

That's what I'm thinking too, global regulation will limit the use of bitcoin in some countries, maybe they will make some regulations regarding that matter, it is also true that this year all the users of cryptocurrency or bitcoin will be determine their future, must work hard to gain profits and divert it into some investments like properties or business.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

a struggle caused by central bank and imf imperative figures Christine Lagarde, that bitcoin regulation can extinguish the bitcoin trend.
see : Addressing the Dark Side of the Crypto World by. Christine Lagarde

this possibility will be politicized to stem bitcoin by regulation in every country. because bitcoin concept as a means of payment transactions and if arranged each transaction it will cause a large fee. so, when bitcoin is used as a commodity. then who will use bitcoin as a transaction tool. does this mean bitcoin will suffer an early death as a payment transaction?
jchav010101

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Bitcoin price might be controlled and taxes implemented but I don't think that bitcoin will totally die because of this.In fact it will open more opportunities in its adaptation.Bitcoin is not globaly regularize as there are still countries that restricts and bans bitcoin.However, regulation does not affect bitcoin because it will still be the same as it was before.So overall bitcoin wont die not unless there is a global  blackout where people cannot access or use internet because we all know that bitcoin cannot work in an offline environment.It will have an advantage to it as more and more people will even recognize bitcoin and this can result for a better price hike.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

I thing the global regulation just tries to manipulate the market. I don't believe it is possible to kill bitcoin just like that. Bitcoin is way more stronger than this.
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

I think bitcoin will not die even though the government refused and banned bitcoin, since the beginning bitcoin has created a threat to the government but to this day bitcoin still survives and continues to grow.
Governments may be able to control taxes, public or institutions but not with bitcoin. BItcoin is part of the internet, as long as people access to the internet can still be done, people can still access bitcoin.
And as long as people are still interested in buying bitcoin then bitcoin will stay alive.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

Bitcoin's global regulations might really begin with isolated government move to regulate and imposed corrections on bitcoins initial purpose. But it also proves that they are showing interest with the technology, regulations does not mean that they are totally rejecting the entry of bitcoin to their financial system. It would give them control but may protect investors on the other hand.
aizenbryle

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

A decentralized system in bitcoin makes no one able to control bitcoin, on the other hand how the government will control a nation if the bitcoin itself can not be controlled. Then the global government regulation will have a big impact on bitcoin market even can make bitcoin die.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

Yes this can decrease the power of Crypto in a short time, but can not defeat it totally. Bitcoin always adjusts to the current state, and following this Bitcoin pattern, everything else Altcoin does the same thing. Of course Bitcoin as a decentralized digital currency can hamper monetary policy and tax evasion from those countries, any steps taken against Bitcoin by these countries will have little or no effect on Bitcoin due to the large capitalization of Bitcoin.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

Some countries can still notice what bitcoin can do and probably take side on bitcoin.Some regulations can't stop bitcoin because they are only there to regulate and will not stop the flow of bitcoin.Some activities would be stopped but bitcoin as a whole cannot be stopped. Bitcoin is already a working currency and a lot of people rely on it.People will be defended from scamers and they will start to believe to cryptocurrencies.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

I think the control and regulation of Bitcoin is essential. However, it should not be too strict in this because it always requires freedom. Besides, I believe Bitcoin will not die and will grow. Strict rules, bans on usage, Bitcoin trading will soon be removed.
Suprittandon

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

Well I dont think so , Global rules and regulations will end Bitcoins. Even in my opinion, this will increase the reliability and trust of people in bitcoins. Its popularity will increase day by day .
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

When bitcoin created, no one believe on bitcoin and the concept. Right now, many country fear on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I am believe that regulation wont stop bitcoin and cryptocurrency development because many peoples and community believe and used it for transaction in internet
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

I don't think bitcoin will die just because of those regulations instead it may become beneficial for every user because it may give more security from hackers all over the world. What's important for everyone is to feel safe storing their money in their bitcoin wallets.
guppak

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

Let's see and observe. So far what happened to this crypto regulation plan? Can it be done? If there is any accurate data that the crypto regulation has been done then, observe what the regulation looks like. Crypto regulation will not damage the decentralization of crypto. Cryptocurrencies will still be decentralized.
I think this crypto regulation will only be applicable to crypto exchange that is located in a country. While crypto stored in the decentralized wallet will remain decentralized.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

bitcoin will not die because of global regulations, I think the governments are not ready for the new technology in the financial section so they make this regulation to control the crypto. but they cannot control the crypto as the crypto is stand-alone and it's operated by many networks that will keep the crypto stay alive. the regulations will not stop the bitcoin step to reach more people to join in the crypto worlds and I think soon, the governments will accepting the crypto too.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

If we can actually look at the bigger picture we can basically find that if there will be a global regulation towards the cryptocurrency market then we can be assured that this would be accepted by majority of the countries in the world. Therefore having a large market in cryptocurrency it can open up new avenues like technological inventions so we can access our bitcoins or corporations and countries opening their financial and economic sectors towards bitcoin
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

global regulation of bitcoin, of course, will not kill, as too many people are involved in this environment. even Joachim Wurmeling, the director of the Bundesbank, notes that the chances of retaining this global digital phenomenon by any restrictive methods are very small. but the pressure on bitcoin and all cryptomarket grows, and the results of these events, at the initiative of specific countries, affect the entire world of cryptocurrencies. nevertheless, they are not strong enough to limit free circulation. In addition, there is the maximum international cooperation in respect of cryptocurrencies, because individually the regulatory power of states is limited.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

I don't think  will die just because of those regulations instead it may become beneficial for every user because it may give more security from hackers all over the world. What's important for everyone is to feel safe storing their money in their  wallets.

Global Regulations is no doubt a problem and In most countries, control of cryptocurrencies or not at all, or it is, but the minimum and not always consistent. Some believe that it is impossible to control the turnover, others, on the contrary, that it will take time, but an effective way of regulation is sure to find. Many banks, however, borrow blockchain technology for their own development to simplify transactions and secure savings.
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

I do not think that global regulation will kill the bitcoyne. Bitcoin in any case, sooner or later, should have been subject to state regulation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: