Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:33:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do in this Dip  (Read 1386 times)
ToxaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

Buy cheaper and sell more, this is the whole point of trade. Otherwise it will not work.

diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

I think if you are a smart investor, you should buy more coins now. Because this is just an adjustment of the market when there are many bad news from China and South Korea. But today, The Korea's Goverment announced that they will collect tax from the exchanges. it means they will accept cryptocurrency. The market will recover soon.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.
with recent dips going on. some are below, as its now a buyers market
should i still eventually invest in more BTC? ETH and LTC

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks
Perhaps you should sell the coins which are already in project to purchase some coins at dip but instead you can also have good profits if you hold the coins for long term along with btc, eth, etc.

The prices for each coin will gradually rise up with respect to time and i am sure that at the end of this year the prices for the cryptocurrencies will reach a great height and even a single satoshi will matter that time. Prices for all cryptos are in the increasing manner and the price will rarely go down according to me so perhaps investing and investing in the cryptos can be beneficial.
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks
Tough questions. I guess only you can respond it. When the dips occurs, some people really do that. Sell off and re-buy at lower price. I don't have balls to do that. Because if the market recovers before you can re-buy, you're f*&(ed and you have to wait until next dip. This way, I'll do nothing.
=)
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

Best time to sell is always at the top and buy back at dips. However, it seems the dip is long gone already, so there is no point selling now for loss. Just hold on to what you have and if you have more cash to spare, then you can just buy more and make some profit from the dip. Also, you should worry yourself less as long as you are holding for the long term.
I agree. This is really the time where you can buy of what you think a potential coins. This time is not a selling season because almost everybody coins are i dip. If only i got spare money i will do the same thing to buy coins and hold the coins that i have just an addition to my investment.
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

I'm buying more Wink
katinko

Merit: 122

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

Of course if all coins going to dip thatbis the right or best time to buy the coins that you can afford and i suggest that dont put your egg in one basket you should divide based on your capital. Read some news first to choose right coin and hold it for long time for huge profit.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

thoughts?
thanks

Yeah you should sell your coins before the dips becomes more deeper. And re-buy again if you think that it is the right time to buy and of course wait until it pumps again. Dips are good if you have lot of patient to wait until the big pumps come. It is our opportunity to earn from some losses we encounter.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

thoughts?
thanks
the only thing to do at the time of this dip is to buy more and get ready to invest long-term. and try to choose a coin that has great potential for the future. Wink
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

thoughts?
thanks
All the prices for altcoins are on a decline and you can invest in several at once now. The division of investments always plays into the hands for a trader.)) In general, bitcoin is the main crypto currency and its liquidity is very high. So you can invest in it. Smiley
Dovie

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

You only have to do is keep it hold and do not sell it,  the price will be increase and going up again just wait.
In this dip the right time to buy a bitcoin and altcoin this is great chance to get a huge profits.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

thoughts?
thanks
As of now just hold on as what you've got and stored it in to your wallet, we are many affected of being dumping in all coins.
Besides, now is the great opportunity to buy some coins while it is in dipping.  BTC and ETHEREUM has already a high price valued in coinsarketcap. There's many traders now suffered at these scenario if you having a plan to buy your coin much better now while it is dip.
I'm surely assured that when you investing these coin you earned more moey

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

During this dip, it is best to buy more to add in your portfolio or stick to cost averaging method strategy and set your goal for long term to take profit. By February, I think that all prices of crypto will bounce back and will continue the bull run, but, it won't be an uptrend. There will be more dips like this before we see another take off to the moon.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

I think it is worth doing selling off some coins to buy a lower priced coin to have more volume and sell when the price surge will happen. Also selling some now and buy will reduce your loss  because of the lower price your volume will be high and at price appreciation profit will become massive.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

thoughts?
thanks
the only thing to do at the time of this dip is to buy more and get ready to invest long-term. and try to choose a coin that has great potential for the future. Wink
Just like what other forum members will say, take advantage of the dip and invest in cryptos if you can afford it. The price of cryptos will likely grow in the future especially that more and more people are getting interested into it. The demand will surely increase in the next years which will surely affect the market price. Investing in cryptos had already made some people rich and successful to have financial freedom. A dip or a dump is surely a good chance for anyone to invest so if you have the money to do it what you need to do is to be smart in choosing the coin that you will invest to.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

Hold, I see from coinmarketcap graph current week. All increase or decrease in the price of altcoins depends on the price of Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin begins to fall, somehow all the altcoin fall, as well as Bitcoin's recovery, almost all altcoins following.
Is this some kind of manipulation? I don't have idea, but what is best decision in this condition is still hold your coins, do not selling as panic selling trend or buying more. Wait next month, when there is good signal comes for investment, you can start to buying more coins.
DanielRR1997

Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

Impossible to answer. BUT there are new challenges that will push older guards out. BTC will flat out. LTC will go down, I don’t see that much value here. ETH will go really down if they will not find their working use cases and finally implement sharding or side chains or raiden or something that enable a gazillion of dApps on their chain to actually work. If this will not happen ETH will go down. I see ETH go to $900 soon, but then… It can end up lower. XRP is incredible story. It’s market cap is about $100 billion. XRP was the best crypto story of 2017! Will it repeat itself. Hmm. It might double, though market shall go crazy even more than now. All this is just a guess and I assume that there will be no major correction. Which is very unlikely.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

thoughts?
thanks

We have witnessed a dip since the beginning of January, BTC as well as a whole lot of other alts went amazingly down. In a situation like this, your best bet is to hold. No one sellsat a loss, rather panic, just see this as an opportunity to fill up your bags and get ready for the moon, cus it's gonna a nice ride.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

thoughts?
thanks

You have  a good point. Since all of them are low it is a good chance to buy some but since you don't have any capital in hand you are most likely to sell your current coin in able to buy some btc , eth or ltc.

For me it is a go since you'll have a higher profit and higher chance of success by doing so, in able to succeed we always need to take no matter how high the risk is.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

Yepp. I am just holding everything, but it is true that this is just another huge opportunity to keep buying more tokens since they all are in perfect price.. But there are some good icos to invest right now.. the one who is on my signature is ending in one day from now.
I think it is better to hold your coins now and do not sell them until the price gets high for you to have higher income. And if you can still afford to buy more while the price is low then buy some to have more profit.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: