Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:03:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me please!!!!  (Read 708 times)
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

Basing on your rank, most probably you are referring to airdrops campaign. What do you expect?, airdrops are free. You are meant to wait at least after their ICO presale is over. And not all that fill out their forms were eligible for tokens. As i have experienced, there were limited participants available and you should participate in their telegram channel actively. The best thing to do is wait. Be patient.
RAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

Invest one trustworthy airdrops. Many airdrops are just tricks to steal your private information, you get it. >_<
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

Lately there are no good airdrops.Everything becomes cheaper, we need to wait and something will appear.
Rebellious while was my best airdrop. I'm waiting for more of these))

Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

Did you check your wallet to make sure your coin is enabled? In my erc20 wallet I don’t see a new coin automatically if it’s not a popular one. I have to add it to my wallet manually. What wallet do you use?
rammanbl4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

I recommend that you wait if the projects are really good, not scammers, then you will get your reward for participation.
kreket1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

Did you check your wallet to make sure your coin is enabled? In my erc20 wallet I don’t see a new coin automatically if it’s not a popular one. I have to add it to my wallet manually. What wallet do you use?
You can see on this site https://ethplorer.io/..
All coins are shown here.you can quickly check

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

Actually, no one can assist you based on provided information. Everything could happen: disqualification, termination, etc. Try to approach bounty and/or airdrop project managers on the above-mentioned issues.
How people will assist without knowing proper information. He made only 28 posts, and he is just newbie I don't know which bounty he joined and earned tokens. He has a chance to earn free airdrop coins, but he should give us proper information then only we can assist him.
kandholabhavna

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

You are a newbie account, not sure how you could have done a lot of bounteis and airdrops so soon. For most airdrops and bounties participation, the minimum required in a Jr. Member account!

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

Hi

I did a lot of airdrop and bounties.
but i do not get tokens. Who can help me with

This is strange but i would like to know which of the airdrops and bounties that you participated because it is strange that you have not gotten tokens

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:56:11 PM

Dude,you should never count on airdrops Grin
70% of them you will never recieve Grin
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

Hi

And what's the problem. There are many factors here, maybe you did not fulfill all the conditions, maybe the payback period has not yet come, maybe the wrong data is indicated. And if it's all good, then write to managers bounty

nguyenkhanhhung14

Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

You do not get the airdrop and Token from the bounty campaigns I see is perfectly reasonable. There are many scam bounty campaigns on the market. So what you should do now is contact the bounty managers for not getting Tokens. It would be better to ask people here because everyone would give you the same advice.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

Hi

not all airdrop will give you tokens and a lot of airdrop are scammer. you are still newbie and i see your profile post better improve your post and avoid posting one/two words. there are bounties accepting newbie and you should do your research of a good bounties and follow their rules. it take months to be paid in bounties especially in altcoin bounties. you should be thinking first how to improve your post.
kreket1

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

Dude,you should never count on airdrops Grin
70% of them you will never recieve Grin
And most of the coins that send then do not cost anything. it all depends on luck. but I still participate, it's not difficult for me Wink Wink

otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

Hi

Have you read and understand everything about those airdrops and bounties you joined? Check the hows and when they will give out their tokens/coins. The are rules and guidelines provided by the managers and if you have problems contact them. They are the ones who can help you directly with your issues. Thanks and good luck.

X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:40:56 AM

Reasons why You don't get your tokens, there may be many, not all were distributed among the beginners in your wallet should be the minimum amount ETH for example of 0.05. Carefully read the conditions of participation may be that there is a hidden task, without which no one can claim the reward.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
uobaaagrf

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

Hi

You may be wrong in some places. Or do not understand their requirements. But in many cases there is also the possibility of fraud. I suggest you take the time to choose a worthwhile project before you do it again. good luck.

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:49:02 AM

May be you might need to through more light on what you want done for you as regards your airdrop and bounty campaign. Your request is not clear enough. But if you have participated in any airdrop or bounty all you need do is simply to follow up the project and the distribution of the airdrop and bounty while expecting it to show in your wallet. But make sure you have submitted your wallet address for your payment.
alfian123

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

in my opinion, if the airdrop is indeed not necessarily we get, because it is also determined who will get airdrop. but if for bounty I also do not understand.

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

First of all you should try to get a higher rank in here and each and every day you have to put some quality posts for this. Then you can become a junior member here and it is a very good plus point for airdrops and bounties. But majority of airdrops are scams and you should very careful when you apply for that. Some of the bounties are really good and it is worth to participate and they will issue tokens without any issues. These days there is a ongoing bounty campaign called "ArcBlock" and it is really a good one. Any newbie can participate for this as well and specially you can do signature campaigns also. This is a great project in 2018 and you should definitely try this out. Hope this will works for you !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: