Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:45:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People paying $1200 for 1 Ethereum are crazy... You only get rich buying CHEAP  (Read 2223 times)
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

If the price of the entire market had not fallen, the friend who opened the door could be right. But in the end the entire market falls and the ETH nin falls normal.

Because ETH is a shitcoin. People dont trust it thats why it always falls with Bitcoin. If you want to get rich you need to find coins still cheap that have a real value and are not so extremely overpriced as ETH is.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

What distinguishes ETH from NEO; ETH is mining. Mining requires a certain amount of economic power. The advantage of NEO is that it is POS and the fees are free.

eth will soon be pos, fyi
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

If the price of the entire market had not fallen, the friend who opened the door could be right. But in the end the entire market falls and the ETH nin falls normal.

Because ETH is a shitcoin. People dont trust it thats why it always falls with Bitcoin. If you want to get rich you need to find coins still cheap that have a real value and are not so extremely overpriced as ETH is.

some people want safe picks, not risky 10x. is that so hard to understand? eth will give you much more gains than normal stocks would do
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

The people that paid $1200 for 1 Ethereum are not crazy, they are just here for the long game and I am very sure that they will make some nice profit in the next years if they have the skills to hold!

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

In ethereum it is worth investing for a long time. He will show his own possibilities in the future. From the current value of $ 1000 you can make x2 for the year (if the forecast is to come true in 3000-5000 $ for 2018). At the moment, due to the growing popularity of ICO projects (and they are all almost based on ethereum), there are all prerequisites for huge growth and potential.
chromium jedi

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

why do you think after high jump the price will not grow up again?
you just betting over there
not investing your money
that's what i think after i read OP

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

People will pay more if the price of this coin goes up. Crypto currency is developing and becoming more expensive every day (excluding corrections Grin). And people are ready to invest in crypto big money in order to get even more money.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

It does not matter how high the price of ethereum is. They will always be people who will buy on high prices. I buyed ethereum too on thousand dollars, because i needed to invest in an ico. As long as ethereum and bitcoin are the reserve currency, they will be sold at that high prices. And some people are already happy when they buy on ethereum at thousand and sell them at 1400. 400$ Profit is not nothing.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

bitcoin was once 1 dollar , were the people that bought bitcoin at 1k crazy?  Jeez op is stupid.

Ya u can make more returns on lower marketcap coins buts its very risky and you can lose a ton of money.  Eth is a safe investment.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

Yup. ETH can be considered shitcoin at this time and we should invest in altcoin with lower price and high potential, which will help investors to make better profits. My current advice is to invest in NEO because this is low altcoin in the crypto market
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

The people that paid $1200 for 1 Ethereum are not crazy, they are just here for the long game and I am very sure that they will make some nice profit in the next years if they have the skills to hold!
Exactly better for people who bought ETH in that current value to forget about their investment in order to earn, because looking now they will not be
happy as how the market fells most of the crypto's including btc really showing a big downfall making the market more unstable, ETH investors who
place their entry when the market is rising needs maybe another year or two to have 100% gains.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

https://twitter.com/NawiedJabarkhyl/status/955346889183985665

Solarcoin sleeping giant.
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:22:40 AM

Not all people here in crypto buy to get rich. For example I regularly love to increase my bitcoin and ethereum folia beause I believe they are going to be future's most used coins even after potential uber crash.

After a crash (a real crash, lets say 90%) usually only the "real" products survive. Basically it gets back to classic methods of evaluating companies. I am not so sure ETH would be valued a lot in this as its so high now.....

But if you really want to protect yourself from a crash and government regulation, check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818552.0

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

We can say ethereum is scheme when the price is not increasing. It's not being crazy when you buy ETH some are taking the opportunities to double there money on putting there money in a investment like this.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:21:07 AM

What happens is FOMO, most people don't know what to buy and when they see a price going going up they jump on the price action, another bad decision is that most of them don't even know when to take profit and they see their profit wiped out
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

I have also think along this line before but one thing that I have seen common is that most of the coins that has cheap prices are alway get dump  in a very high rate that most time clear one investment. I think coins with high market cap do withstand preasure from the market compared to those with lower market cap. Ethereum from  $10 this time last year to $1,078 as at this moment has done well and to me worth investment more than every other coins
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

I have also think along this line before but one thing that I have seen common is that most of the coins that has cheap prices are alway get dump  in a very high rate that most time clear one investment. I think coins with high market cap do withstand preasure from the market compared to those with lower market cap. Ethereum from  $10 this time last year to $1,078 as at this moment has done well and to me worth investment more than every other coins

yah but its only a good investment for you beause you paid $10. its not a good investment for those who buy it for $1400 a few days ago. it has no room to grow now.

something as SPACECHAIN will go x10 immediately when the whitepaper releases, the partnerships, the new exchanges, that tim draper is in it (spacex, skype) and the others. so people think ETH is safe but really its not. Spacechain is safe.

Same for waltonchain. its at almost a billion dollar now, but its still pretty low to many coins that are higher. because they have a good team too and patents.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

So I made x30 with Verge and Tron. Also made x20 with some other coins. I like to buy cheap and sell for a great price and I made a little fortune in only a few months.

Now I look at ETH. Its very high. Why people would buy it now? Before you ever make a dollar all the people that bought ETH for $5, $10 or even $0.25 will cash out their thousands of ETH. Its a classic pyramid scheme.

It depends entirely on your time scame. Sure Verge and Tron might have made you profits - IF you cashed out.

But ultimately it is about sustainable percentage profits. Long term ETH has potential. Verge and Tron not so much (if you are still holding these last two you are a candidate to be a bagholder).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:25:29 AM

most of new coin just out from developer brainstorm room is offered for sale in ethereum in the form of token sale, so owning ethereum now guarantee you much better price when you need to buy the cheapest coin you expected to go up in price later on

fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:33:01 AM

I have also think along this line before but one thing that I have seen common is that most of the coins that has cheap prices are alway get dump  in a very high rate that most time clear one investment. I think coins with high market cap do withstand preasure from the market compared to those with lower market cap. Ethereum from  $10 this time last year to $1,078 as at this moment has done well and to me worth investment more than every other coins

yah but its only a good investment for you beause you paid $10. its not a good investment for those who buy it for $1400 a few days ago. it has no room to grow now.

something as SPACECHAIN will go x10 immediately when the whitepaper releases, the partnerships, the new exchanges, that tim draper is in it (spacex, skype) and the others. so people think ETH is safe but really its not. Spacechain is safe.

Same for waltonchain. its at almost a billion dollar now, but its still pretty low to many coins that are higher. because they have a good team too and patents.

You should check connectx this people is in space business for very long time already, they already have very good plan of how they will monetize their satellite constellation, not only for space storage but there is commodity trading platform already planned and worked out for their system once it is going live

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: