Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Fall!!  (Read 604 times)
monergo

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

Great buying opportunity! srsly, don't follow prices daily like your life depend on it.
Invest in the projects you believe in, that's it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

I think this happens every now and then. It's fair to feel scared or worry about your investment, but if you believe in what you bought, you should be fine  Grin

I agree, Though we have witness this even before we cant still deny the fact of being worried and scared specially when you have invested a good amount. Lets just hope that this would not to continue but instead regain its normal state. We been experiencing this before because of Hard forks but this time is a new one. News are spreading and many are now panicking and getting worried. I still believe on bitcoin, this is just a season where fixing and testing of stability happens.

It will go back up Smiley Just don't sell low and buy high!

Hoping that it will go up, It may better If will be seeing this dropping as an opportunity to buy more coins. Back then, once price goes down it actually double its price in a few weeks. Lets see whether bitcoin can stand the attempt of Korea to stop the cryptosystem. Last time was China, but we have witness how Bitcoin stand that scenario.
dudov

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

I hope it won't be so long, cause it's difficult to watch it Shocked
norashing

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

I lost half of my account when the market went down. this is terrible  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

All this is temporarily, in my opinion, simply an artificial panic to investors who have coins minted at a minimal price, which will later be regretted.
wojiaohahaha

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

What we can do now is not to look at this next time, we should calm ourselves down, be patient and believe that bitcoin will return to normal.
robertefron19

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

Don't worry and hold you all coins. Market going up very soon. And all price will raise up again.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

before seeing a big crash on stocks market this will be only correction.
Before bitcoin crash we must see a market crash for stocks. (Globally)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
nesso

Activity: 629
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

you can actually increase the amount of coin in your hand by doing daily trades.
if you have experience in this matter, if you sell it when the price gets a little higher and you sell it when you fall again, you will at least have more coin in your hands and you can get away with this profitable period Smiley
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

Just be patient guys. Wait for many time and the future the price will rising again. Have fun in every time and every  where Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

This information is not officially cohesive, and it is through such news that the fragile coin market is being made, so there is no reason to survive everything is stabilizing.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

It's just panic artificially created by governments and whales just to push people to sell and to make cheap cryptoshopping.
Keep your coin, and you'll see that in some weeks they'll start again to grow.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

For some reason I don’t feel worried or even afraid of it. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will not be stop just by this means. It has more power to recover and return to its glory days. It is just a test of time to eliminate wake hands that is perpetuated by whales and other high level crypto groups to buy low. Those who panic will lose and those who hold will soon win.

HODL
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

For some reason I don’t feel worried or even afraid of it. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will not be stop just by this means. It has more power to recover and return to its glory days. It is just a test of time to eliminate wake hands that is perpetuated by whales and other high level crypto groups to buy low. Those who panic will lose and those who hold will soon win.

Well, let's keep holding our coin. Hopefully by next month, it will incrase again or atleast its price will reach up to $16,000. Seems like I have to cancel all my plans this week as I don't have enough funds and I can't sell my bitcoin as of the moment. And I'm needing money right now and I can't afford to sell my  bitcoin for a very low price. Looks like I have to wait for a couple of months before I can sell it.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

I hope it will stop at last. China and Korea not all world, I think price stabilize in several days or week, however some peoples says  that it wont stop.
jiguqtmay511632

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

Do what you need to do in your daily routin and wait patiently for a long time. The fall is just a normal phenomenon in the market. The price will rise in the future. If you have enough moeny, you can buy in more coins.
crytomusica

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

Well, it seems that it's normal to gain 2000% in less that a year, but now every one cry to disaster because there is a fall of 25%...
C'mon, this is the market.

Very good point mate. When it was growing 200X like crazy, everything was natural and now it went a bit down and people are behaving like they lost everything they had. If you really want to become a pro trader, you have to learn how to get rid of your emotions.

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:33:54 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 02:45:55 AM by Painbird

it's just hold time,anything can happen in crypto market. recent I see that china & Korea probably banned crypto but this two county not of all.
many others county promote crypto very brightly.
 so don't penic it's buy & hold time.

tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Well, let's keep holding our coin. Hopefully by next month, it will incrase again or atleast its price will reach up to $16,000. Seems like I have to cancel all my plans this week as I don't have enough funds and I can't sell my bitcoin as of the moment. And I'm needing money right now and I can't afford to sell my  bitcoin for a very low price. Looks like I have to wait for a couple of months before I can sell it.

Thats the best option we have as of now and taking the selling option is a losing one. I’m too need some money for mining upgrade but this is what it is and we now need to start a waiting profit. I’m a long investor so this is not a problem to me and trust to bitcoin. Patience is a virtue and believing that it will increase sooner the better for ourselves decision making.

HODL
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Almost everyone here seems to forget that it's a free fall, yes, but after month of crazy growth!
A correction was expected and inevitable; more over, I predict that will fall to 8.000.
But it will rise again in some weeks, so relax.
(well, this is my personal opinion. We'll see)

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: