Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Help Spend next 1000 € (Too many choices)  (Read 175 times)
MaxoloCapitan (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

Hello guys,

considering the current dip and heaps of choices what would you put your next 1000 € in (long term, medium risk, probably 10x in 2018). As I'm already quite diversified i'd like to buy just one coin (max 2).

I'm really unsure about this  Huh
Here are the choices:

Ethos
Airswap
Storm
Oyster Pearl
DeepOnion
NULS
Nebulas
Power Ledger
0X
Utrust
Wabi
NAV Coin
Snovio
Substratum
Neblio
Stratis
Salt
Cindicator
Qash
Blue
Spectrecoin

Cheers

Max

mousepatrol

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:59:38 PM

My picks from your list:

Airswap - Decentralized exchanges are the next big thing in 2018 and beyond. I would get in on all of theses types of investments and we'll see which one flies. This one happens to have great backing, including Novogratz as an adviser.

Substratum - If this thing works like everyone hopes it does, forget about it.

Ethos and Salt will do fine, but high market caps already.

Nav, Spectre, Onion, good coins, highly speculative, big potential returns.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

Why do not you have XRP, XLM and TRX on your list? I can advise you to those. Everyone has potential and I believe that in the long term, they will increase a lot.
Currently, the prices are so low that you get a lot of coins for your money. So do not hesitate too long!  Grin

pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

Airswap
Power Ledger
0X
These are the three that I chose for myself from your list. I also bought AION. Now the price is very low, you can take this opportunity. I think the market fell even more than in autumn.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
wklt2002

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

I'd advise you to do some research into gulden (NLG) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gulden/ since I expect it to go up to 1 dollar soon. But, whatever you buy now you'll most likely make profit since prices are very low right now and it's probably just a temporary dip.
wavewaveswave

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

I'll recommend 0x, it is an Ethereum based project which settles ethereum transactions off the blockchain and then implements them on the blockchain to provide users with faster transaction when scability comes into question. they offer users the ability to build relayer to aid in the speed of transactions. this coin has a potential x10 or so in the future.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

Blocklancer is still quite early in its ICO and is easily going to x10 before the year ends. It's also one of the very few coins that you can be rather sure will survive any crypto crash in the long haul, hence having low risk with high rewards. Their yellowpaper especially speaks volumes and is something that you will hardly ever find in this space.

SONM is also another gem, although already "more expensive" due to it being out of ICO for around half a year now. Will crack and hold $1 by August 2018 with its mainnet release.

And MonaCo is shipping its cards before the Money 20/20 event in March, implying a short-term gain of 200 to 400% and higher, with more to come by the end of 2018.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

Look for the Real projects that have REAL cryptographers on their team and have coded out REAL functional products that actually have a usecase

Bitbay
blocknet
byteball
pivx
xrb
komodo
sys

pass this information on to others that are asking the same questions and do them all a favour.

Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:41:34 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 10:35:42 PM by Fahim

You can buy tokens Veritium for a part of this money. You can click on the link in my signature. These tokens will give you a passive income. I really like the idea of consolidating mining and alternative energy.

Update 05.16.2018.
Veritium is a Scam. They do not pay to bounty hunters. Sorry that I advised you to invest your money in this! I am very sorry.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

I don't think you need any advise again, your picks, just put $100 in 10 of the tokens listed above then you are set to go, but looking for 10X return seems you will likely have such on average because some will surpass that why some will not hit the high

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

My picks from your list:

Airswap - Decentralized exchanges are the next big thing in 2018 and beyond. I would get in on all of theses types of investments and we'll see which one flies. This one happens to have great backing, including Novogratz as an adviser.

Substratum - If this thing works like everyone hopes it does, forget about it.

Ethos and Salt will do fine, but high market caps already.

Nav, Spectre, Onion, good coins, highly speculative, big potential returns.

These are good options. Privacy coins are gonna be big just like john mcafee said. As governements begin their crackdown with regulation traders will simply go underground with anonymous coins like xspec and onion. Grab some now while the market cap is low

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

Hello guys,

considering the current dip and heaps of choices what would you put your next 1000 € in (long term, medium risk, probably 10x in 2018). As I'm already quite diversified i'd like to buy just one coin (max 2).

I'm really unsure about this  Huh
Here are the choices:

Ethos
Airswap
Storm
Oyster Pearl
DeepOnion
NULS
Nebulas
Power Ledger
0X
Utrust
Wabi
NAV Coin
Snovio
Substratum
Neblio
Stratis
Salt
Cindicator
Qash
Blue
Spectrecoin

Cheers

Max

Hey there mate. Here is my advice. Go to coinmarketcap and type in each of this coin to search bar. Then look at their market cap, and then compare them. You want to choose coins that how low market cap. Why is that? because you need less money to move the price and you can earn more money. I hope that helps.

ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

I really appreciate with Power Ledger, and advice you to invest in this project, if they do,what they say, it will be the Great future in next generation energy. And invest in project with real working product aimed to the Real market, good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: