Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol  (Read 48196 times)
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Quite unhappy about the way this lovely project has opened upto trading. Is there any good news round the corner?
JanuaryN

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

Quite unhappy about the way this lovely project has opened upto trading. Is there any good news round the corner?

Hey Trader, the best news is that Cardstack is building. These articles in which Cardstack has been appearing stress the importance of building a product and/or service that people pay for. As the team continues building, Card tokens will become more and more usable, and they will begin to circulate and become valuable for managing one's online life. At that point, Card will have real value, regardless of whether people are speculating on Card or not. 

Read up on Cardstack bringing utility to the world of crypto:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-24/success-dapps-can-curb-speculation-crypto-market
Tarasov1992

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

Everything takes time, and adoption is not the exception.

Take a look at how Cardstack aims to grow a robust ecosystem here: https://medium.com/cardstack/growing-a-healthy-software-ecosystem-746c3f7eefb1
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

Everything takes time, and adoption is not the exception.

Take a look at how Cardstack aims to grow a robust ecosystem here: https://medium.com/cardstack/growing-a-healthy-software-ecosystem-746c3f7eefb1

Exactly, everything will take some time for the development and yes you are right Ecosystem development will take time. I will keep track of the updates getting from the company and their process for developments.
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

Exactly, everything will take some time for the development and yes you are right Ecosystem development will take time. I will keep track of the updates getting from the company and their process for developments.

Great, be sure to keep an eye on Telegram for all the latest Smiley

mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

We believe that the usability of dApps is a life-or-death question for crypto.

Here's a new article we spotted, about how Cardstack can help crypto pivot away from speculation 👍🏼  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-24/success-dapps-can-curb-speculation-crypto-market
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

Hey Trader, the best news is that Cardstack is building. These articles in which Cardstack has been appearing stress the importance of building a product and/or service that people pay for. As the team continues building, Card tokens will become more and more usable, and they will begin to circulate and become valuable for managing one's online life. At that point, Card will have real value, regardless of whether people are speculating on Card or not. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-24/success-dapps-can-curb-speculation-crypto-market

You have everything goes according to the plans of the Road Map?
Do you plan to maintain the price of the token or do not do this?
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

Take a look at the team and these nice T-shirts!

Love this design! Just was working on T-shirts design for the project I'm working for too Smiley)) Fairly, this looks very stylish on my opinion. Is it for sale or for internal use only? Just curious
I agree with you!
Cardstack logo is one of  that logos of crypto-projects  I like most .

Here's a new article we spotted, about how Cardstack can help crypto pivot away from speculation 👍🏼  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-24/success-dapps-can-curb-speculation-crypto-market
I understand longterm value of the project, but I think in shorterm value should be kept at an appropriate level, too!
And exchanges are one of the best way to spread the news about project in crypto - so I hope we will get any top exchange soon!

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
EyeofthebeHODLer

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

You have everything goes according to the plans of the Road Map?
Do you plan to maintain the price of the token or do not do this?

Hello saharovvv, the team is indeed progressing well according to the roadmap.

As far as your second question, the team is continually improving Cardstack and developing further utility for the token. This is the best and only way they can support the token price by giving true use cases for CARD. To do anything more would be considered market manipulation and is very much illegal.
EyeofthebeHODLer

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

Take a look at the team and these nice T-shirts!

Love this design! Just was working on T-shirts design for the project I'm working for too Smiley)) Fairly, this looks very stylish on my opinion. Is it for sale or for internal use only? Just curious
I agree with you!
Cardstack logo is one of  that logos of crypto-projects  I like most .

Here's a new article we spotted, about how Cardstack can help crypto pivot away from speculation 👍🏼  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-24/success-dapps-can-curb-speculation-crypto-market
I understand longterm value of the project, but I think in shorterm value should be kept at an appropriate level, too!
And exchanges are one of the best way to spread the news about project in crypto - so I hope we will get any top exchange soon!

Glad you like it! It's certainly a very eye-catching design.
Thanks for your feedback. As soon as there are any further official exchange listings, you can be sure that it will be announced far and wide.  Grin
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

Cardstack Joins Hyperledger
We're very proud to announce that Cardstack joins the Hyperledger community today, officially stepping aboard the Linux Foundation’s open-source effort to bring blockchain technology to real industry use cases around the world:

https://www.hyperledger.org/announcements/2018/09/26/hyperledger-continues-strong-momentum-with-14-new-members

Chris will attend the Hyperledger Member Summit in Montreal, Canada next Monday: https://twitter.com/christse/status/1044987544017018882
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

Hey guys. You offer a great opportunity for third party devs so my question is have you already got any requests from potential users and what are your plans to gain more recognition by devs community?

No details on the first question at the moment. As for the recognition, Cardstack is aiming to reach a really broad audience Smiley
And we can observe this! Really awesome approach thoughtfully planned and elaborated by a dedicated skilled team. I believe we'll see smth special integrated to target designers over time Smiley
Tarasov1992

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

Hey guys. You offer a great opportunity for third party devs so my question is have you already got any requests from potential users and what are your plans to gain more recognition by devs community?

No details on the first question at the moment. As for the recognition, Cardstack is aiming to reach a really broad audience Smiley
And we can observe this! Really awesome approach thoughtfully planned and elaborated by a dedicated skilled team. I believe we'll see smth special integrated to target designers over time Smiley

Great thanks for your support, Petushka. Wink
EyeofthebeHODLer

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

Cardstack Joins Hyperledger
We're very proud to announce that Cardstack joins the Hyperledger community today, officially stepping aboard the Linux Foundation’s open-source effort to bring blockchain technology to real industry use cases around the world:

https://www.hyperledger.org/announcements/2018/09/26/hyperledger-continues-strong-momentum-with-14-new-members
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

Could you tell me what is so valuable in Hyperledger?
Why this  joining is so important?
I keep my fingers crossed for the Cardstack project!

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:00:29 AM

"Hyperledger technology has already played an important role in the development of the Cardstack Framework. Now, Cardstack will also be an active contributor to the Hyperledger community. As we adopt their open-source tools, we will provide Hyperledger with real-world requirements that will continue to push the project to grow."

You can read the full article @ https://medium.com/cardstack/cardstack-joins-hyperledger-d980d56c689c
JanuaryN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:10:55 AM

Chris will attend the Hyperledger Member Summit in Montreal, Canada next Monday: https://twitter.com/christse/status/1044987544017018882
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

"Hyperledger technology has already played an important role in the development of the Cardstack Framework. Now, Cardstack will also be an active contributor to the Hyperledger community. As we adopt their open-source tools, we will provide Hyperledger with real-world requirements that will continue to push the project to grow."

You can read the full article @ https://medium.com/cardstack/cardstack-joins-hyperledger-d980d56c689c
Encouraging news. This proves Cardstack long term plans and adds more credibility in customer's eyes and will obviously help in attracting more potential users aiming to utilize its technology.
bonji77

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

Encouraging news. This proves Cardstack long term plans and adds more credibility in customer's eyes and will obviously help in attracting more potential users aiming to utilize its technology.
I think that with a long-term cardstack plan will have a special attraction for customers, because in this age of technology that is growing, of course many customers will be interested in cardstack.

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
JanuaryN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:42:15 AM

I think that with a long-term cardstack plan will have a special attraction for customers, because in this age of technology that is growing, of course many customers will be interested in cardstack.
So true, Cardstack is offer dApps a shortcut to utility. There are a lot of great ideas out there that need to connect with other dApps to become more useful, and Cardstack is offering a platform into which they can plug. Customers will not only be the end user, but dApp devs as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: