Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One good thing about the crash  (Read 2250 times)
MR_Klip

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

I don't know how to feel about that. I think that the disappearance of Bitconnect is not the only good event. I also think that such a chance to buy at a low cost cryptocurrency rarely falls and do not need to miss it, it's just great

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:00 PM

It has been a long bear run since February this year and a lot of coin price has reduced drastically. The only good thing about this bear market is that I have the opportunity to invest in a lot of projects that I missed their ico. Most of them have reduced in price below the ico price which makes it a good investment because once the next bull run comes and the coin price starts to increase, then I would be in profit than the ico investors.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:54:34 PM

It has been a long bear run since February this year and a lot of coin price has reduced drastically. The only good thing about this bear market is that I have the opportunity to invest in a lot of projects that I missed their ico. Most of them have reduced in price below the ico price which makes it a good investment because once the next bull run comes and the coin price starts to increase, then I would be in profit than the ico investors.
Right.It's also the best time to buy those potential coins who are still in their low prices.The more funds you have,the greater profit you will gain in the next days once you see their prices are already reaching new heights in the market.So i think that would make a crash more profitable if you only seize its opportunity.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

This crash has one good thing. Seems like Bitconnect is finally gone  Cool

I think that Bitconnect was gone without any help of the market right now. It was a Ponzy scheme and was well known everywhere, too. The damage that Bitconnect has done will stay long after its dead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Suzemw

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

I think this is useful for those individuals who just began this digital currency thing since they can begin contributing when the cost is steady and they can get incredible measure of benefit however ofcourse it is excessively torment for us that we lost a portion of our cash
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

Projects like Bitconnect a lot.Sooner or later, they will also be scraped, but before that, many people will lose their money.Therefore, we should not invest our money in questionable coins.
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

There are one thing I do whenever I see the market crash, I do panic buy because this will gives me an opportunity to earn huge if the market went up again. Grab the chance if you see the market in red day, many investors/traders are happy on it because they can hoard coins for a cheap price.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

No. I think the good thing about the crash is that everything becomes cheap, and gives us the opportunity to buy more. And when the price goes up again we can get the profit we want.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

Judging by the reviews, some buy it downstairs, but I believe that the fraud is over, and no one else can make money on it!

[
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

For investors who still believe that this market will pick up again, the decline in the price of coins is a good thing, because they can invest more cryptocurrencies in the trough, but some will be moved to panic because the market is falling too much. They have lost a lot of money.

I do agree. In my opinion, I think that one of the good things that this crash brings to us is an opportunity for us to buy coins at a lower price and wait for its price to rise in the future.
Abeycity9917

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

One good about these crash is that for new investors it pays them because this  is the buying period
oludare1

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

I think  it chases people away who can not endure market crash thereby reducing the number of operators and consequently, increases the price in the market which will eventually attract people to come in the market. This is a way by which capitalism operates.
phamdinhloi24

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

The good thing about the crash in all altcoins is we can buy a lot of them in a low price.
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

I think one good thing about the crash is that it gives an opportunity for you to make better investments for yourself. Especially for the newbies, or those who were yet to get reasonable investments. This is a good chance to buy more coins, because a good percentage of them have their prices slashed, hence, cheaper to buy.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

I think one good thing about the crash is that it gives an opportunity for you to make better investments for yourself. Especially for the newbies, or those who were yet to get reasonable investments. This is a good chance to buy more coins, because a good percentage of them have their prices slashed, hence, cheaper to buy.
I think that professionals in the business of crypto currency already know all the risks and opportunities of the crypto currency, Based on this, it makes certain conclusions about the current state of the market. Of course, the crypto currency has a great future and great potential, But not all coins will live on.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:24:10 PM

Fair enough, but this does not come anywhere close to the bad things following BTC drop in value. Alas, this is the time to be patient and calm. BTC must and will go up.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

It does not seem that bitcoin will soon give first place, because its capitalization is more than 50% and it does not decrease. But it seems to me that in a more long-term perspective, bitcoin will still have to move!)
Jimboqs

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

personally, I am glad that I can buy coins at cheaper prices. sooner or later, the market will start to grow and the price of coins will grow.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:40:25 PM

Everything has a bad and a good side. At this moment, The crypto market is crashing every day, but still, we can find a positive way. Like as, it is the best time to buy coins, because soon o later, we know the price will increase in double from now! Fudders will go away from the crypto, and we will see a very few fudders here. Because fudders are not helpful at all.
noobrik

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:42:18 PM

Smiley Smiley thats funny. Also I think it tells us the market base.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: