Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and Dump groups that are Good? Cryptopia  (Read 2767 times)
PumpinTime4you

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

T.me/PumpinTime4you https://t.me/PumpinTime4you New group.  1st pump-hold at 1k subscribers.  Best way for massive profit!  Coinexchange.io, cryptopia, yobit.net, kraken, binance. Voting for exchange.  Voting for volume. Vote for time.  Vote for pair.  Btc, eth?    This will be your way.  No pre-buys. After 10 pumps, give away.
@PumpinTime4you
leon4268

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

https://t.me/pumpanddumpco

New pump & dump community which promotes honesty and fairness. The founder is the admin of three big PnD groups. LEGIT AF!!
Cryptopump95

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

Join now our group to amazing pumps. Read our story, i promise you it will surprise you! We´ve owned several groups and now me and 2 more admins with high capital want to give something back! Don´t wait for it! Join us, and contact us if you have any doubts! 1200 members!

If you´re tired of scams and people who just want to dump you, join our group, no pre-pumps, no privilege for anyone. We already recieved A LOT from cryptos and we want you to learn. If you learn it´s a win win for everybody!

https://t.me/cryptopumpmasterss
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

The pump and dump group which I think was a scam before is really helping people in trading cryptocoins market with profits.
I have follow some of them and most of the coins they pump do give people great profit. I have followed supreme pumping on telegram and they have pumped many coins accurately.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

I really suggest to opt out of any pump and dump groups, the main goal of these groups is to make a quite number of members earn a lot of usd and leave the late investors into a full loss, a damaged wallet that might end up in the worst scenarios Smiley
If you have a little bit of unneeded money, you can use it, at your own risk!
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

I really suggest to opt out of any pump and dump groups, the main goal of these groups is to make a quite number of members earn a lot of usd and leave the late investors into a full loss, a damaged wallet that might end up in the worst scenarios Smiley
If you have a little bit of unneeded money, you can use it, at your own risk!

Better to avoid all such groups and you are right their main motive is to make money themselves. They would bring thousands in their group and the coin which they own if their value is decreasing they will give a buy signal for those coin and after rise they will sell out and exit and mostly it will dump the whole value of that coin leaving a huge losses to the member of their group.

shushi

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

The Alt Pump are doing a fine job with no prepump.
One of the best pump&dump groups.

Telegram link: https://t.me/TheAltPump
Discord link: https://discord.gg/dvV5Dtk
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

Never get involve with this pump and scam groups, i heard a friend of mine trying to follow their signals and nothing happen, he ended up having a shitcoin with no one wants to buy, please if you don't have any friends in this game rather study yourself instead of trusting on other people you don't even know.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

Hey guys for the newbies out there

ive made a list of the top 3 telegram groups to be apart of for signals and notifications when certain coins with be pumped.

1. Smashing Pumpkings.. not only cool name but very big subs base. do tend to have to signficant pumps on every coin they do. https://t.me/smashingpumpkings

2. Cryptopia Pump. New and has yet to do pump but same creator as another high profile pump group. also 0.01btc giveaways after 1000 subs which is worth the look https://t.me/lordofpumps

3. WHalepump reborn . The man from the BI atricle signals page no pumps just his picks for good coins to buy.
https://t.me/WhalePump

happy pumping be safe guys. can be risky business but if pays off high reward...
thanks for the info, well i earn a lot because of the pump and dump coin , this will help me know more about other coin, that will pump and dump in the future.
carldouglas

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

P&D is an allright thing to do if you don´t go in with your full savings account and have no expectations of winning more than a bit. Just ignore all the promises the ops give and practice for a while, it´s just for the fun - nothing else. I´d rather do this and get away with 5 % a month than putting my money on a savings account with an interest of 0,3 pct per year, or play the lottery.

I came across a guy who seems to have reinvented the whole pumping idea, with a better chance to get a fair share, and is still starting up. It´s a bit technical what he´s explaining there but it kinda makes sense and I don´t think somebody would invent a new system just to screw everyone like alot of the groups do with their prepumps and stuff.

Here´s the t-gram link:

https://t.me/nxtgenpumps
crypto explorer 008

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

I dont Know how many of you actually will read this

But i was a newbie back then joined this channel 2 months back have seen them grow like anything
Taken part in their pump and have made decent profit not sky high but ddecent.

Actually they provide all in all solutions ICOs Update, Airdrops, Signals Pumps

I joined their paid service even few days back, feedback yet to come coz market is all shit so can't blame them.

Now they have even diversified and started signals, portfolio management etc

They Also Have a giveaway Going On for Members Now

Am sure they will go a long way

Seems worth a try If any newbie wants

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAETKuHhIabpWNwaUgQ
carldouglas

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

But i was a newbie back then joined this channel 2 months back have seen them grow like anything

I joined their paid service even few days back, feedback yet to come coz market is all shit so can't blame them.

Paid service is a red flag for me. The best groups simply don´t have that, hence there´s a better chance for everybody. Once you got prepumpers, it´s alot more out of control if somebody dumps at a time where non-VIPs come out with a loss.
Why is market shit? There´s alot of good pumping going on over at cryptopia, people are just tired of the tiny ripoff groups (except for a few good ones, like execrypto or team pumps) at yobit plus all the tech problems that they have.
Anyway, I can see that their volume is decent so I´ll look into how strong their pumps are for non-VIPs - after all there could be something left, but yobits tradehistory will tell.
Thanks for sharing btw, good you had luck with them!
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

New pump group, Join: https://t.me/TheBigWhalePump
Stay tuned and feel free to invite everybody to this channel.
Thank You.

Why do many people are creating these pump and dump group in order to cheat the people but don't do these things because people who don't have knowledge will join your groups? But you people are making them fools and they are losing faith in cryptocurrency.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

New pump group, Join: https://t.me/TheBigWhalePump
Stay tuned and feel free to invite everybody to this channel.
Thank You.

Why do many people are creating these pump and dump group in order to cheat the people but don't do these things because people who don't have knowledge will join your groups? But you people are making them fools and they are losing faith in cryptocurrency.

its obvious they create it because they also want to earn a profit if ever people will buy thier membership or subscription for their group but i guess most people will likely ignore it because pump and dump groups arent really that important. these groups cannot really control or help the market to go pump or dump because real individualls are still the one who decide on it. whether they sell or buy. not unless these groups are reall legit an composes of powerfull whales.
carldouglas

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

Usually the price goes up quickly and then down again to where it came from within minutes - it does not lose it´s original value. Not sure really how that can harm a coin, and also I don´t see why people would lose faith in cryptocurrencies because of that. I assume that who sees cryptocurrencies in a serious way completely ignores the pumps and dumps. They´re there for players and cowboys, and not for long term investors who don´t need to really care about them.
I still miss to see anybody explaining what´s harmful to crypto coins about the pumping. It looks like empty propaganda with as little value in it as the many pump groups with extreme promises that make no sense. But just like sportsbetting is only harmful for the fool who puts all his saving on a bad bet, but not for the sport itself, cryptopumps are not harmful for the cryptomarket, just for whoever decides to gamble with all that he´s got.
fo_Sho_REUP

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

Check out these guys... Moved from very successful pump and dump to avoid regulations, no bullshit. You know what you're getting t.me/PumpingPupper
carldouglas

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:32:24 AM

Check out these guys... Moved from very successful pump and dump to avoid regulations, no bullshit. You know what you're getting t.me/PumpingPupper

What´s the story again? That somebody with 12 members in a channel is predicting regulations to come?
Sorry, just not so sure if I get it..
carldouglas

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

Paid service is a red flag for me. The best groups simply don´t have that, hence there´s a better chance for everybody. Once you got prepumpers, it´s alot more out of control if somebody dumps at a time where non-VIPs come out with a loss.
Why is market shit? There´s alot of good pumping going on over at cryptopia, people are just tired of the tiny ripoff groups (except for a few good ones, like execrypto or team pumps) at yobit plus all the tech problems that they have.
Anyway, I can see that their volume is decent so I´ll look into how strong their pumps are for non-VIPs - after all there could be something left, but yobits tradehistory will tell.
Thanks for sharing btw, good you had luck with them!
Dude Paid Day Trading Signals and Account Management for Traders No Paid VIP for Pumps.

ALso this group generates a volume of 0.6 BTC every pump

I am not shilling this channel but then just have a look.

They have diversified from just pump and dump to several services thats what I was telling

Day Trading Signals for VIP members and Account management, Assistance to newbies Joining Crypto World etc.

TBH its all in one group

No harm in having a look

Also they have a giveaway in twitter going on have a look at it

My bad, sorry. Paid service for anything but pumps is cool if it works! Will check it out, thanks.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

I have a very different opinion about this pump group though it is limited to those that operated on bittrex exchange because they are always few minutes late and by the time the coin name is released the price had doubled and you will be buying into an already over pumped coin.
carldouglas

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

I have a very different opinion about this pump group though it is limited to those that operated on bittrex exchange because they are always few minutes late and by the time the coin name is released the price had doubled and you will be buying into an already over pumped coin.

Is that a particular group or just your experience with various groups?
What you´re describing there is not uncommon, so it´s all about doing your homework to find out who you should put your faith in. I guess the easiest way is to monitor various groups and go to the exchange where the coin is announced to be pumped, and check trade history. Then it´s easy to see in the historical trades if there were unusual volumes bought in the minutes up to the point of the announcement. If that´s the case, simply put a thumb down next to them in your research sheet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: