Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of BTC, ETH and LTC?  (Read 1008 times)
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:02:09 AM

All three are the very good coins and I am sure the future of these coins are good. These three are the best coins at this time in this crypto world. I am sure these coin will have amazing future.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:12:45 AM

The future of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin will be very good no doubt. We, Everyone, is hoping for that. But I have a hope in NEO Too. NEO can take Litecoin's Place. In Future all of the coins may pump , But I can't tell when will happen. Many people are telling that in 2018, Bitcoin will reach 30K USD, 50K USD. But bitcoin can't overcome even 10K USD. That's why I am a little bit worry about it.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

I am not sure about thousands of other coins, but btc, eth and ltc will absolutely survive and reach new ATHs sooner than later. Most other cryptocurrencies will slowly die out as more advanced projects come onto the market, but these 3 are aren't going anywhere because they have the biggest  mass adoption...and that  means everything in this market.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

I think the buying process of cryptocurrency will have to be made much more simpler than it is at present. The process should get more streamlined, so buying coins will be an easy task
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

Bitcoin price is quite high, and ETH and LTC prices depend from BTC price. But BTC will not go up in nearest future, so recovering may be is in future. Let's wait for next year market changes.  Grin
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

I have personally reviewed coinmarketcap (CMC) and compare the first 20 coins from last year to this year and this is very surprising that most of the coins having much improvement and they are rises more then expectations, so if you want to know about the future of these three coins LTC, ETH and BTC than i can say that these coins may be rise more in future.
No doubt that the market cap of whole digital market increased largely within last year because bitcoin skyrocketed. Even crypto experts did not expect bitcoin to touch 20k dollars. The biggest prediction was of 12k dollars. If the previous pump would have stayed for one more month, if am sure that the total market-cap would have been 1 trillion dollars but exact opposite happened. A bleeding dip hugely reduced this value. But a pump is coming soon.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:18:47 AM

All three are the very good coins and I am sure the future of these coins are good. These three are the best coins at this time in this crypto world. I am sure these coin will have amazing future.
No doubt on bitcoin, ethereum and ltc it was a good crypto to invest. The prices on these coins was volatile yet has still strong support from the users. Their future is good and can recover it's rate for the mean time if drops some can invest and hold.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

Yes,I strongly believe that they three coins will be the strongest in the best future.
Probably, I will second your statement because I don’t have any doubted regarding the amazing future of bitcoin. Talking about other two altcoins, these are among the leading virtual currencies in the clan of altcoins. There are second maximum supporters of ethereum after bitcoin. It is somehow the leader of altcoins and follower of bitcoin. Investing into these three coins is going to make you rich in future.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

The future of Bitcoin and Ethereum is bright but I'm not sure if Litecoin will be able to survive few more years. As there is not much innovative development happening for it and also DAG coins are going to make coins like Litecoin and fee based coins working on proof of work obsolete.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

Bitcoin has already proven its worth and for me,bitcoin has the brightest future.Next is ethereum.Ethereum now has kept on moving good too and most likely more and more invested ethereum now.For altcoin, i doubt if it will rise just like bitcoin and ethereum but who knows.For me,both Bitcoun and ethereum has the brightest future

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

How do you predict all of the future three crypto (BTC, ETH and LTC) by looking at current market conditions. Is there any hope of recovering?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/16/cryptocurrency-sell-off-bitcoin-and-ethereum-performing-better.html
I believe in crypto so I think those three cryptocurrency will be survive the down market. And it's normal to the market to be down like now but it's not forever we will see the market will recover to all of down times.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

The future of Bitcoin and Ethereum is bright but I'm not sure if Litecoin will be able to survive few more years. As there is not much innovative development happening for it and also DAG coins are going to make coins like Litecoin and fee based coins working on proof of work obsolete.
Actually I am also not sure with litecoin because from the start I am always looking on the development of bitcoin and ethereum. I think the future of bitcoin will stay longer followed by ethereum. Many will challenges on these coins but I believe users will still involved in these crypto.
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

How do you predict all of the future three crypto (BTC, ETH and LTC) by looking at current market conditions. Is there any hope of recovering?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/16/cryptocurrency-sell-off-bitcoin-and-ethereum-performing-better.html
In my opinion, the price of BTC, ETH and LTC for the future price will return well, because the price of the coins will always have a good improvement and I believe.

maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

Right trading begins with knowledge. Knowledge of how, where and when to invest. In the market, crypto currency, too, should take this into service. We choose the coin of interest, we determine the position for the purchase. I think all of them are good choice
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

The future of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoins is very good when viewed from the current developments. Maybe btc, eth, ltc will be the digital currency in the future that is used all over the world

I am sure, Litecoin is still an undervalued altcoin. It is one of the oldest and the most stable cryptocurrencies. I believe it will be gaining as well as Ethereum, and Bitcoin: the run will start this year.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum will be the future of digital money. I am very confident in the growth of these two currencies in the future
Here I only see ETH as the most potent coin today, BTC is not as popular as Ech, and most of the ICC projects are based on ERC-20 to develop their tokens. . So ETH will be the most potential coin in the future.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

Do not worry about dump now just relax and enjoy this moment to buy more as the years just started we will see more months of pumping this year. Cryptocurrency is the future and Bitcoin will bring us to a brighter future. These are three big coins and I believe in any technology that can really bounce back in the long run
nguyennhung110218

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

Previously, I believed BTC, But last time, that belief is no longer. I'm afraid BTC is down
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

Previously, I believed BTC, But last time, that belief is no longer. I'm afraid BTC is down

That's what they feel about the decreasing price of bitcoin, many people would afraid and most of them are newbies like you that didn't know the ability of bitcoin. You should know on what's the bitcoin potential and you need to know that it's price are too volatile.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

Then you trust where its now while the other ALTCoin may not exist if BTC doesvt exist,dont to think not believe if the value of BTC is falling dude it's a correction that should happen to gain profit.The value of all it will remain as it falls and then rise again,you must to trust more BTC than others cause I and all like it too.The future will be better than ever for LTC ETH even more so for BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: