Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy bitcoin?  (Read 654 times)
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:39:51 PM

I think this is a good opportunity. Now or wait? Will there be a lower price?
I agree with you at the moment the bitcoin market is vulnerable because of high TX fees and the long waiting times for a transaction to confirm and if hodlers and new investors can take advantage of the current low prices, they are bounld to make good profits when everything gets patched up. Lets buy cheap while we can.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

Now is the perfect time to buy while Btc still at around $11k. Or you can start gradually buy fragments of btc, it might go lower than $11k. Im also thinking about buying some alts, but Im also bothered by the opportunity to buy some Btc. $30k will be the next target mark this year, so I dont want to miss a ride again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

Now is the perfect time to buy while Btc still at around $11k. Or you can start gradually buy fragments of btc, it might go lower than $11k. Im also thinking about buying some alts, but Im also bothered by the opportunity to buy some Btc. $30k will be the next target mark this year, so I dont want to miss a ride again.
Yes for now it is good to buy bitcoin the prices are falling and it is good to hold a good reserve of this currency in the previous the prices were very high and we were not able to buy bitcoin but it is good now to use bitcoin and buy bitcoin the price comes to low because this down.The bitcoin is good for now to have for the future this currency is very influential and having more success in the future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

Yes for now it is good to buy bitcoin the prices are falling and it is good to hold a good reserve of this currency in the previous the prices were very high and we were not able to buy bitcoin but it is good now to use bitcoin and buy bitcoin the price comes to low because this down.The bitcoin is good for now to have for the future this currency is very influential and having more success in the future.
Yeah don't be too greedy and wait for more dips because it may not come and you'll be left behind when the bull train starts its engine. Or it may indeed dip further lol. The thing is you can't accurately predict whether it's going to go up or down so take advantage of any opportunity that presents itself. This current price is already a good opportunity to get in to btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

Yeah don't be too greedy and wait for more dips because it may not come and you'll be left behind when the bull train starts its engine. Or it may indeed dip further lol. The thing is you can't accurately predict whether it's going to go up or down so take advantage of any opportunity that presents itself. This current price is already a good opportunity to get in to btc

Thats exactly what I was talking about. We never know when will the dip ends or how deep would btc go. So, I end up into a certain strategy to buy btc slowly piece by piece every single dip to avoid being left behind. Anyway, its not really a loss if you didnt buy the lowest dip, what matters most is the assurance that youre riding the same train that brought every btc hodler a millions of $.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zinhin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:59:22 PM

Yes, Bitcoin Buy It is the perfect time.Currently the bitcoin price is low. Buy it now and then get more profits.Slow bitcoin prices have started to increase.After a few days, the higher the price.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

Yes it is! Everyday is always the chance to buy and avail bitcoin. Just be patient and wait for the perfect time wherein you can have a good profit at the end.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

I think this is the best time to inverse your money in bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin in the line of 11000$,So I think this itself low value compared to the past.Just inverse now before the price of bitcoin reaches 14,000$.If it happens it will be loss for your money at that time. Use the best time to inverse in bitcoin.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

I think this is the best time to inverse your money in bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin in the line of 11000$,So I think this itself low value compared to the past.Just inverse now before the price of bitcoin reaches 14,000$.If it happens it will be loss for your money at that time. Use the best time to inverse in bitcoin.

I doubt it might fall even a little bit more before it plunges over to $14000 or above. I know it would surely happen, but I also agree timing shall give you more opportunity, but even this moment is great to have some great profit. Pumping phase might come pretty soon I wish, but as the tension with Bitcoin is rising day by day I feel it may fall more.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:09:15 PM

I doubt it might fall even a little bit more before it plunges over to $14000 or above. I know it would surely happen, but I also agree timing shall give you more opportunity, but even this moment is great to have some great profit. Pumping phase might come pretty soon I wish, but as the tension with Bitcoin is rising day by day I feel it may fall more.

Ya there may be pump and dump in the bitcoin price.Now the price of bitcoin was at dump so you can inverse now to get some profit in your future.You have to keep bitcoin with patience.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

Ya there may be pump and dump in the bitcoin price.Now the price of bitcoin was at dump so you can inverse now to get some profit in your future.You have to keep bitcoin with patience.

Yes we have to believe in all the positive news coming about the bitcoin as it has been to the lowest level it could ever be i believe and now i guess the correction period is coming to an end and we will see bitcoin going through pump again so hold on to bitcoins.

Am I spamming? Report me!
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

Yes we have to believe in all the positive news coming about the bitcoin as it has been to the lowest level it could ever be i believe and now i guess the correction period is coming to an end and we will see bitcoin going through pump again so hold on to bitcoins.

But does it really matter the current situation ? I mean the good news about bitcoin will not affect the value of bitcoin in any way as most of the users spread positive news just to motivate other users and there is nothing against you or your views but if we look at facts and figures bitcoin's value has been unstable and we are heading towards more challenges from regulators in future but let's hope for the best.

Am I spamming? Report me!
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

But does it really matter the current situation ? I mean the good news about bitcoin will not affect the value of bitcoin in any way as most of the users spread positive news just to motivate other users and there is nothing against you or your views but if we look at facts and figures bitcoin's value has been unstable and we are heading towards more challenges from regulators in future but let's hope for the best.
In the near future bitcoin prices become unstable, even to the point of declining prices so fast from a few weeks ago, this is because the value of bitcoin is very fluctuating. Many factors are causing bitcoin prices to drastically reduce value from 2017 yesterday, one of them because of the news that could affect the price slump in the market, so the news seemed to frighten many people involved in trading this digital currency. But with such a spike in price declines, it's a good time to invest in bitcoins.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:44:02 AM

Bitcoins has been declining for more than a month.
If we can re bounce to above 12k, I'd say we can release concerns.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:14 AM

In the near future bitcoin prices become unstable, even to the point of declining prices so fast from a few weeks ago, this is because the value of bitcoin is very fluctuating. Many factors are causing bitcoin prices to drastically reduce value from 2017 yesterday, one of them because of the news that could affect the price slump in the market, so the news seemed to frighten many people involved in trading this digital currency. But with such a spike in price declines, it's a good time to invest in bitcoins.

Many people are panicking to the point they sell their bitcoins and that's one of the factors why bitcoin price drop, they are afraid of losing all their money so they sell it immediately. If you have the money and of course the guts  this is the right time to buy and hold bitcoins and be ready whatever happens to the movements of bitcoin, and if you take the risk and bitcoin rise up again you will surely earn huge amount of money.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
Merited by cipher-x_09 (1)

It is the right time to buy bitcoin because the value is not high. Investing in bitcoin has more opportunity to gain high profit mostly when you invest now with lower and and there will be the time the value will become high again. Taking risk is one key to success or gain profit in this kind of industry.

Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:19:32 AM

I think while prices fluctuate and they are not so great, yes, you can invest in bitcoin, I think that he will get out of this whole situation and will go up
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:57:37 AM

yeah, the current price may already be the lowest. I think for those who have bigger capital buy now, I do not have big capital to buy some bitcoin.
this is a good opportunity for long-term investments, save because bitcoin prices will increase again as time goes by. there you will get a lot of profits.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Yes it is! Everyday is always the chance to buy and avail bitcoin. Just be patient and wait for the perfect time wherein you can have a good profit at the end.
Correct. You can buy Bitcoin if you understand later it will bring you much profit. Start doing it now, as soon it will be up.
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:23:38 PM

Yes this is comfort moment to buy Bitcoin and hold for long term,If take look upon December 2017 Bitcoin hit 20k so it can be possible in future will cross 20k as well.

There is limited amount of Bitcoin over all the world most of amount already mined and it is expected that no one amount will appear after 2040.While investor of Bitcoin increasing but shortage of supply  so this is good time to buy and hold for precious moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: