Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡⚡ Dock.io - Decentralized Data Exchange Protocol w/ Live Beta App⚡⚡⚡  (Read 16709 times)
dock.io
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

Кoгдa пpoдaжa тoкeнoв?

Token sale dates will be shared soon, join our telegram channel to hear it first
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:40:35 AM

Hi everyone! Just added Dock ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Dock. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Great to hear.

Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

Great project, there are bounty campaigns no
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

As I realize the Dock.io platform was created to serve the existing business of job marketplace Remote.com to store, access and modify all of your professional information including skills, work experience and qualifications. Am I right?
dock.io
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

Great project, there are bounty campaigns no

yes, you can view the bounty details here

get started by signing up for the app: app.dock.io
dock.io
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

As I realize the Dock.io platform was created to serve the existing business of job marketplace Remote.com to store, access and modify all of your professional information including skills, work experience and qualifications. Am I right?

dock.io provides a shared data layer for all consumer-facing applications to be able to share and sync data (such as work history, reputation, and network) across the web. Users will be able to transfer their data between applications and ensure that their information is always current, as well as have full control over which applications can access their data.

Remote.com will provide a catalyst for early adoption, but is one of many applications and platforms that will integrate dock.io. Look out for exciting partner announcements coming soon.
Genskyblue

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:47:36 PM

any updates for follow and earn on your website earn campaign because  i fill up all the form still pending they says 12 hours but it already 2 days and still on pending .
wahidian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

1st of May

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

Warning: It looks like this ico is faking their members. Try not to trust this scam.

The website looks cool but I checked out the team too and this ICO looks like a scam.
Why you say Its scam project? I Very support its project because I believe Its project Will success in The future
So Dont say Its scam project

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
dtmloc

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

PosToken

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

Warning: It looks like this ico is faking their members. Try not to trust this scam.

The website looks cool but I checked out the team too and this ICO looks like a scam.
Why you say Its scam project? I Very support its project because I believe Its project Will success in The future

I do not care about what newbies said  Roll Eyes especially, newbie with just first post  Grin

thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

Where can we download the live beta app from?
dock.io
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

Where can we download the live beta app from?

Check out the live app here: app.dock.io
microchip911

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:17:44 AM

how do i create wallet for this coin
yohana_y

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

Just join , looking good!!!
dock.io
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

You are correct. dock.io is a network that connects your information from different apps you use and allows you to manage and control your information in our place.
wahidian

Activity: 252

1st of May

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:00:15 AM

I do not care about what newbies said  Roll Eyes especially, newbie with just first post  Grin
You must positif thinking about This project
This project is good so you wrong say Its scam project

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
cryptolk

Activity: 305

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:43:47 AM

I have gotten problem with verifying my identify. Got error as "Oops! We couldn't find that page". Can you pls check and sort out the issue.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/thilinaitc
FB: https://facebook.com/anjalee.prasangi.1

ahref

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

Hi,
Any information on pre-sale or private sale.
mikesgrown

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

Кoгдa пpoдaжa тoкeнoв?

it looks like ENG side, but not RUS
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:33:05 AM

Our new Bounty Campaign is out!  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2770108

Interesting project. Looking forward to it.
akdperry

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:07:14 AM

this is a very intersting project.  I decided to participate on airdrop and ICO.  we shall see.  The online recruiting market is massive and I wonder what tokenizing will do to it...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: