Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡⚡ Dock.io - Decentralized Data Exchange Protocol w/ Live Beta App⚡⚡⚡  (Read 16704 times)
BorisBritvaHrenPopadesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:16:06 PM

GDPR comes into effect May 25.  Read up on all the steps Dock has taken to make sure your data is protected and that our protocol is GDPR compliant. https://medium.com/dock-io/gdpr-dock-our-commitment-to-protect-your-data-9f45ecd035e4

▐▐▐ UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ ▌▌▌
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Extremely disappointed with these people. They are master manipulators and liars. Keep telling people they'll get their money, day after day, week after week. I participated in the signature bounty campaign and I've yet to receive pay. They keep delaying and using fake excuses like it's for own good, protecting against scammers etc. I'd suggest avoiding these people and their project AT ALL costs.
yidudian10

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

ur contacts are verified, that's why docks get credited for those ones. We have shared all the docs for the KYC and now in the form We need to provide the links which we have shared 3 months back
sb1982

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

ur contacts are verified, that's why docks get credited for those ones. We have shared all the docs for the KYC and now in the form We need to provide the links which we have shared 3 months back
may be waiting for market fall for token release, as waited before high for investors?))
and will rebuy tokens from bounty on low prices?
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

the Dock.io was the bounty campaign? If it is true, then when participants will receive their bounty tokens? I think if the price falls, it will be a good time to buy tokens.
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

Through my follow-up to this project it turns out that the development team is delaying the distribution of the reward campaign and each time it is announced that the distribution will be next week while the price is in constant descent and this kind of monument and they are each time new laws are updated
Warning: It looks like this ico is faking their members. Try not to trust this scam.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:18:19 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 08:49:44 PM by cioloxl

Through my follow-up to this project it turns out that the development team is delaying the distribution of the reward campaign and each time it is announced that the distribution will be next week while the price is in constant descent and this kind of monument and they are each time new laws are updated
Warning: It looks like this ico is faking their members. Try not to trust this scam.

Can confirm. They are banning people everywhere questions are being asked. Got in contact with some bounty participants and every one of us got banned either from reddit or telegram. Some both. They're claiming they've sped up distribution, while some days they're sending out tokens maybe 2-3 times/hour. We've been waiting for 5 months for our pay and they're treating us like dirt. Don't think it's a scam per-se, but it sure feels so for us bounty folk.
VladPoly

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

This project scamed by admins, they not paid tokens for airdrop & referral bounty. When people asked them about reasons they just wrote that nobody can say about free tokens from their airdrop and banned people who was invited them hundrends real referrals!
VladPoly

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

Now admin accuses people of creating faked accounts. On the question that if someone on their own could have made many registrations on someone's link, he answered that he sees no reason why someone to make several accounts, 100% scam & trolling.
In fact, it is convenient for admins to name cheaters & abuse all who have more than 10 referrals, deceivers to save on payments. To prove their words they do not bother, but laughing is asked to prove that this is not so .... this is the style, trolling LV 99
VladPoly

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:47:22 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 06:38:24 PM by VladPoly

Think, KYC is a tool that allows projects to have total power over the bounty and deny anyone in payments if they want. This is why KYC should be treated with the utmost care and accuracy. DOCK takes and states - if you can not prove that you did not break our rules, we will assume that you have incurred and no rewards will be paid. Do you understand what they are doing? And this is a project that claims to build a system of documents on the blockchain ... Absurd!
VladPoly

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

Already, dozens of people have written that they have been denied payment of the award. In the opinion of admins, of course all they lie and abuse the project, and so everything is fine. In none of the projects have the "cheaters" ever written in the channel in dozens. Admins simply banned people in the telegram channel and deleting messages, pretending that everything is fine
butterfly82

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

Hi, everybody. Where can I find information about the team's partners? I can't find this information on the project website.

Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:11:19 PM

the most disrespectful project I've ever participated in. Will not be recommending anyone to use dock, to put it lightly.
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

Why is the  distribution taking so much time Huh We work hard for dock but we received nothing
VladPoly

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

I thought that the admins were simply incompetent and badly conducted KYC. But after seeing how many people did not receive their tokens under the pretext of abuse, and how the admins communicate with them and how they explain their actions, it became clear that this was done on purpose, so as not to pay rewards. Its 100% SCAM
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

Dev Update #6 is out!

Highlights:
1. GDPR Data Portability via Export Tool
2. Improved User Experiences and Profile Completion
3. Dock Gateway Update

https://medium.com/dock-io/dev-6-update-7f4dafd2aef8
GaliafF
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

Because they are the real scammers.. they had no plan to pay the bounties. I participated in twitter bounty from the beginning and as a result I was refused payments without explanation.
Be careful with this project, they do not keep their promises
marozpraz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:26:31 AM

OH MY God Dude! You're refused to pay your payment?! They said that they have zero tolerance to everyone who abused their refferal system, but actually They're the one who ABUSED us! Join this group: https://t.me/Dockdeniedwithdrawalcommunity

WE WILL TAKE FURTHER STEP SOON!
VladPoly

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:10:35 AM

Success is not achieved by those who deceive people

Zero tolerance to SCAM projects!
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

The only project that imposes activation and kyc on the reward campaign and each time it sets laws and restrictions and claims respect for the law for the knowledge that none of this is not mentioned at the beginning😞
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: