Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!  (Read 3172 times)
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wklt2002

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

Well since when in 2017 have you been trading then because I know this isn't a permanent drop. One year ago they predicted Bitcoin to be around 5k in 2018, so we're ahead of that anyways. It can't always go up. Selling everything now would only kill the market more.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

i think must hold longterm can get profit
if all coin sell, is lost much money

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

marlonBitCoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:44:13 AM

you have a point when it comes to manipulation but still this would bounce back if you are quitting its better to wait till it bounces back at least to get some profit.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

i think must hold longterm can get profit
if all coin sell, is lost much money

Ofcourse bitcoin will recover because of functional platforms like rsk/Ln etc. But the fact is bitcoin will always be massively manipulated to make money. Problem is these massive swings will scare away people specially when bitcoin is becoming famous and it had a huge money flow in it during the recent months.

Right now just image how many people will be stuck for months/years who bought ripple/trx/sc at the top for example. The more money flows in the  bigger the crash the harder it is to recover because older people will sell fast when it starts growing and there wont be any progress.
laowang666

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

I don't think you should sell your bitcoins at this time. I think soon bitcoin will return to normal. It will be back to $15,000, which I think is very likely.
Cavali7

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

Don't think its a good idea.
At least wait a little and sell in a higher prices.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

I don't think you should sell your bitcoins at this time. I think soon bitcoin will return to normal. It will be back to $15,000, which I think is very likely.

not likely specially because chinese newyear is coming it will drop to 7000
CryptoStallion22

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

Sir you have been in crypto way to little to understand the movements of the market. Once you experience your first drop and manage to succesfully HODL, you loose your crypto-drop virginity and learn to wait for the market to go back up instead of selling everything.

In this moment of great bleeding, I'm going to BUY as much as I can because crypto technology is the future, not just a price on a graph.

Best of luck in future endeavours!  Smiley
Potent

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop.

Could you explain how??
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

Sir you have been in crypto way to little to understand the movements of the market. Once you experience your first drop and manage to succesfully HODL, you loose your crypto-drop virginity and learn to wait for the market to go back up instead of selling everything.

In this moment of great bleeding, I'm going to BUY as much as I can because crypto technology is the future, not just a price on a graph.

Best of luck in future endeavours!  Smiley

I was here since january 2017, and i have held though many crashes. But these crashes were little compared to this one, like i've said though my experience of trading/investing for a very long time. I know and understand how this crypto system works
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

dominate.

SELL MORTIMER SELL Smiley

Hell yes is a PYRAMID scam, and I have been here since 2011, and all the people who got on board early at the base of the pyramid made out like criminals, then they created these blog-boards like this 'bitcointalk' to huck&jive newbies to get rich quick

2017 was a new year for BTC cuz morons used their credit cards to sky rockets BTC to the moon, everybody knows its over

ALMOST all the alt-s are down -50% in last 3 days, even the good ones like ZEN, and HUSH is being clobbered they should just done their btch fork, now by the time it goes down hush may be back to below $2

Good to hear you understand that if you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

R these PUMPERS going to be there for you when your broke? Hell no,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

dominate.

SELL MORTIMER SELL Smiley

Hell yes is a PYRAMID scam, and I have been here since 2011, and all the people who got on board early at the base of the pyramid made out like criminals, then they created these blog-boards like this 'bitcointalk' to huck&jive newbies to get rich quick

2017 was a new year for BTC cuz morons used their credit cards to sky rockets BTC to the moon, everybody knows its over

ALMOST all the alt-s are down -50% in last 3 days, even the good ones like ZEN, and HUSH is being clobbered they should just done their btch fork, now by the time it goes down hush may be back to below $2

Good to hear you understand that if you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

R these PUMPERS going to be there for you when your broke? Hell no,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading

well said
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop.

Could you explain how??

UH because a few mining pools control everything, miners don't mean shit, the pools control all and get all the profits and control the Block-Chain as a few pools control +51%

CUZ a few ASIC houses in CHINA control +90% of BTC

cuz billionaires are robbing the poor, what else do you need to know?

same billionaires pay for 10's of 1,000's of bots to spew shit on sites like this one

HODL, to the Moon, get rich quick, ... 100% ROI per day, ...
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

OP had a weak heart towards bitcoin, this happens to bitcoin back then, And it just sprung back up again, We are just experiencing resistance because of the negative news we had now, And FUD that are spreading all around the forum such as these, I really think there are many people such as yourself that is very negative now towards bitcoin, But if bitcoin momentum comes back you will not go catch up in the bullish run again.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

Crypto currency is the currency of consensus.
No one can force you to buy it or sell it.
This is its most important property.
Do what you think is right, not blaming anyone for this.
Potent

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 09:24:12 AM by Potent

Could you explain how??

UH because a few mining pools control everything, miners don't mean shit, the pools control all and get all the profits and control the Block-Chain as a few pools control +51%

CUZ a few ASIC houses in CHINA control +90% of BTC

cuz billionaires are robbing the poor, what else do you need to know?

same billionaires pay for 10's of 1,000's of bots to spew shit on sites like this one

HODL, to the Moon, get rich quick, ... 100% ROI per day, ...

Having 15 millions bitcoin or having mine control doesn't mean manipulation. they need have a lot fiat money either.
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

for the moment I do not think to sell, better I hold back and wait for the right time to sell it, at least I sell half of what I have today.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

I think selling everything  you have could just incur you a greater loss. I think it is better to hold it for a while until the price will get high so that you can earn profit and get back the amount you loss. We should know that bitcoin is not always going up, it is sometimes goes down that's why bitcoin is volatile, so you should be patient to be successful in trading and investing.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

you've made a bad decision i think, the price will recover in feb-march , you should hodl your coin till the price will going up again, but it's your decision, the panic seller is not fit in crypto world
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: