Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!  (Read 3172 times)
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

It was 1152 max and dropped to 200 in 2013. I was on during those times, sold at 840. The climb back took really long if I remember it right.

LE: took 4 years to get back to 1150.

Dec 05, 2013   1152.73   

Jan 15, 2015   176.90

Jan 05, 2017   1156.73

Crazyness started after that

Dec 17, 2017   19475.80   

So where will the bottom be this time around?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

And while you are considering selling, a lot of people including me are considering investing as this is a very fantastic window to invest. What a goo way to start the year. The fall is bad for some and good for others. It's your investment so you hold the key. However, I suggest you decide wisely
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

Please don't panic, i would suggest you to have a little more patience. Your bucks on steak - not others, okay? Please wait a little bit and when you see a break even, sell your coins as you are very worried about them - investment is not a easy thing for everybody!
Voice

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

Yesterday, you said:   "WHY I BELIEVE BITCOIN WILL REACH A NEW ALL TIME HIGH VERY SOON."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2763252.msg28222824#msg28222824

Shut up and have a prozac.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

Everyone has their own decision and with all you that you've said I think you are really determined to quit and sell everything then it is a good decision for yourself. No one is forcing somebody to buy or sell bitcoin afterall people have different experiences that affect their own decision since they got involved in bitcoin.

Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

My opinion is still keep btc. Bcos I am sure btc will be uprise, if we sell all btc so btc can be died
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

If we understand the market movement and drop in at the beginning, maybe we are not too worried about what happened with Bitcoin prices at the moment, I think it's better not to sell all of them and better wait some more time, because Bitcoin is a future crypto and I'm sure if crypto currency (Bitcoin) will be stable again.
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

I think selling everything is a weak decision because it will only make the cryptoworld bleed more. Well, the very reason why the market won't be there for long is because of weak hands who panic sell their holdings whenever they found a dip on their tokens. They don't really know the essence of HODLing.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

Please don't panic, i would suggest you to have a little more patience. Your bucks on steak - not others, okay? Please wait a little bit and when you see a break even, sell your coins as you are very worried about them - investment is not a easy thing for everybody!
Selling everything is a tough decisions and when you enter in trading it requires really patience in order for you to gain profit. You're not being wise in this market and you have to be gain knowledge because in this market decision making is very important. Decision making that will lead to success and selling everything is not a good idea.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

Yesterday, you said:   "WHY I BELIEVE BITCOIN WILL REACH A NEW ALL TIME HIGH VERY SOON."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2763252.msg28222824#msg28222824

Shut up and have a prozac.

Leave him a neg rating, that s what all of us should do. Fucks like this guy do not deserve to have any kind of say.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SerHodlot

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

damn lol, talk about being an emotional trader..

110k in unrealised profits should be the correct term here.. if you are better off selling everything for your mental health, as i've seen from the previous thread that your views on bitcoin correlate with price.. then that might just be the best option for you Tongue

cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

I have been trading since 2017 as well. I am not as pessimistic as you are...
in masterluc we trust!
Q345

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Some people made money on way up, much more will lose on way down. There were lots of positive comments on social media during uptrend, now it will be opposite and dissatisfied people will be even more vocal. The press is too increasingly critical. There will be also more regulation, many favorable myths are bursting (that it cannot be manipulated, regulated, that it is usable as currency, that it is more just than current system etc.) and more exchanges will go down which will mean even more bad publicity. There will be swings (pump and dump) but I guess that general trend will be the price falling.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

Some people made money on way up, much more will lose on way down. There were lots of positive comments on social media during uptrend, now it will be opposite and dissatisfied people will be more vocal. The press is too increasingly critical. There will be also more regulation, many favorable myths are bursting (that it cannot be manipulated, regulated, that it is usable as currency, that it is more just than current system etc.) and more exchanges will go down which will mean even more bad publicity. There will be swings (pump and dump) but I guess that general trend will be the price falling.
We will see more downfall as the media also making their own way to criticize the system, while whales are shaking the market panic holders are
moving behind and start cashing out thinking that it's better to have some loses than burning everything. I don't think that making another mistakes
will help traders to stand up with this certain things happening might be better to stay away and relaxed for a while than stressing ourselves with this
events.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

Hi,

Actually I think that panic selling, whatever the context, is the best thing that can be done if you want to kill bitcoin.

You say you have been trading since 2017... Sorry but to me, this does not sound as an extensive experience. Maybe, you are fed up because you don't manage to make outstanding profits. But this does not mean that bitcoin and the concept behind it is worthless...

Bitcoin is not merely about short-term profit.

muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

My suggestion is to be patient and hold your coins, the crypto marketing continues to grow... of course sometimes some issues happened and lets us down, but I consider everything as a long term investment.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

dominate.

Selling everything now is a very bad idea.

what i think is that the pioneers (Whales) should get up and save the day.

they've made so much and is time for them to give back to support this dip from further destruction.

Whales, show some love to the bitcoin community.

Buy all the sells to keep the system alive.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

It was 1152 max and dropped to 200 in 2013. I was on during those times, sold at 840. The climb back took really long if I remember it right.

LE: took 4 years to get back to 1150.

Dec 05, 2013   1152.73   

Jan 15, 2015   176.90

Jan 05, 2017   1156.73

Crazyness started after that

Dec 17, 2017   19475.80   

So where will the bottom be this time around?  Grin

Nice analysis I hope it will not take long before they reach the $19k level again, this is a bad scenario for those who just got in on Bitcoin, they might know that it is a usual occurrence it's a domino effect and this is indeed alarming for new investors.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

I think I won’t belive or bother much about what you said. The reality is simple, if the crypto currency is manipulative then we should actually take the advantage of it and dive in to get some bucks. There are big traders in the world who use same manipulation to which you are fearing to earn millions. They know this manipulation creates lot of troughs and crest. They dive in into it and then come out at the right point. Anyway you have to be very focused to actually earn from crypto currency. By the way bitconnect is shutting down so no one cares about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

dominate.

And what prevents you from trading, but simply participate in interesting ICO, invest in a long. And sell their crypto currency when they do x2-x20? There are many examples, and this strategy does work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: