Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!  (Read 3172 times)
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

Hey fella on the off chance that you are exchanging since 2017, you realized that the present value instability is the ideal time to purchase and not the consul time to offer. I am not a master merchant, but rather what would i be able to state is , in the event that I am you that will offer today, I have done it before this day come. Most broker purchase at low, and offer when they knew the cost is beginning to drop and not when it is as of now dropped. By the way if you exit in  trading, try mining, Moonlite is a good start. Good fortunes with your revenue!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

I'm also planning to sell my bitcoins now but I don't think selling and cutting my loss would help a lot in my bitcoin profit adventures. So I'll pribably hold and buy some more bitcoins tomorrow once the price even crashes. I'll hold longer once I'm finished buying a lot of bitcoins.

FireCoins

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Sir you have been in crypto way to little to understand the movements of the market. Once you experience your first drop and manage to succesfully HODL, you loose your crypto-drop virginity and learn to wait for the market to go back up instead of selling everything.

In this moment of great bleeding, I'm going to BUY as much as I can because crypto technology is the future, not just a price on a graph.

Best of luck in future endeavours!  Smiley

CryptoStallion22 owns this one!   Wink
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

Sell if u need fiat money badly if not just HODL. Bitcoin crash happens before every new lunar year. you can check last years jan 2017 price of bitcoin was around $1K then in the end it boomed n hit above $18K.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

I believe this is one of its corrections and will surely bounce back after its done. I have also started trading early last year and think this is just temporary. Would still hold on to my coins especially bitcoin for long term because I still believe it has a great part in the future.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

I do agree with you that trading tends to get money from noobs that is why we really need to study the market.  It is our responsibility to know what we are upto and what we are venturing. Do not point finger to other people if we lose because it is our own incompetent that lead us to wrong decision.  I have seen people earning and losing from trades, there is one thing that is common, those who do research and have patience often reap rewards, while those who lack patience and did not bother to do their assignment often ends up losing their capital.
vanlaya

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

tôi nghĩ bạn đang trải qua cú sốc lớn, nhưng hãy bình tĩnh lại Nếu lúc này bạn bán đi tôi nghĩ bạn sẽ mất nhiều hơn đấy. Hãy kiên nhẫn chờ đợi một thời gian nữa tôi tin mọi thứ sẽ hồi lại  Smiley
GwSoJ

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

Every single algorithm about finance and networks predicts Bitcoins will be worth $100,000's each. Selling is a huge mistake. Huge.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

I think selling everything is a weak decision because it will only make the cryptoworld bleed more. Well, the very reason why the market won't be there for long is because of weak hands who panic sell their holdings whenever they found a dip on their tokens. They don't really know the essence of HODLing.

Well those who easily stumble are not risk takers or shoild we say those were beginners.  Bitcoin price conpared to its price last year is still high.  We are only basing its price when it reached $20k and we still dreaming of that figure.  I believe that it can still happen.   Just wait and hodl.
MaitoMaito

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

I'm in this market for long term investments, so I don't haste at all. Calmly waiting for new phase of market.
cryptodan3251

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

I think its a mistake also to sell, BTC will come back for sure to its same price, probably higher.  IMO do some research on some alt coins that look promising for the next year, and invest your $100 in them, sit back and wait a year.  I've made over $3,000 just investing on alt coins from an initial investment of $150.  Maybe BTC isnt for your but you can make a lot on alt coins.  
saedasda

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

Why would you compare all crypto's to bitconnect? I feel that you have investment to bitconnect thats why you sell everything and quit. Bro even forex and stock market investors are losing sometimes its a part of trading

ccernat

Activity: 16
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

BTC 9500USD. Weeeeee, 8k HERE WE COME, BRUDA! Guy above me talking about losing on stocks...but damn stocks don't fall 55% in 30 days.
GwSoJ

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

BTC 9500USD. Weeeeee, 8k HERE WE COME, BRUDA! Guy above me talking about losing on stocks...but damn stocks don't fall 55% in 30 days.

$8K is predicted and looks likely.

For all the Braveheart fans out there... Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

in my opinio you are not fully aware of the beauty of the phenomena you are talking about, trading is an activity that is full of good analysis and decision-making that is not followed by regret. if you sell everything now will only make things worse. but it all depends on your decision. which I can tell now if you sell everything then you will be the one who has the loss. do not panic with reduced asset value. just hold that is the beauty of the investment
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

Selling all your coins is not good because you can get a lot of profit for sure in crypto world because for sure the price of bitcoin and altcoij will increase again they need only ittle time to increase or recover from the  decreaseing price. Many people until now hold their coins becuse they believe they will get a lot of money if they hold their coins for longterm and for sure that happen.  But it's your choice if you want to sell it or you want to hold it. I hope your decision will not end you will open again your eyes for crypto.  I hope many people again buy a lot of coins to become more popular the crypto world.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

FUD already eats his mind. Learn how the market works and also learn how to believe the potential of bitcoin as a payment. Only bitconnect shuts down and he enumerates all cryptos as a scam.

ccernat

Activity: 16
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

Unfortunately, my friend, price of BTC will revert to what it was, at the mean average, before the time that the holders of 99% of BTCs at that time, just a handful of people, about 1% of the total holders, decided to play with the rest of the 99% percent sheeps who were holding just 1% of the BTCs. And so, by the power of 0,000001 BTCs transactions, the price rose to 20k. Now the whales cash in. Swallowing, of course, the little puny fishes like ourselves.
djorzgul

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

So it looks like the real question is to hold or to buy Smiley

BTC below 10k, LTC $150, ETH below 1k, XMR $269... prices look so sweet right now
GwSoJ

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

Unfortunately, my friend, price of BTC will revert to what it was, at the mean average, before the time that the holders of 99% of BTCs at that time, just a handful of people, about 1% of the total holders, decided to play with the rest of the 99% percent sheeps who were holding just 1% of the BTCs. And so, by the power of 0,000001 BTCs transactions, the price rose to 20k. Now the whales cash in. Swallowing, of course, the little puny fishes like ourselves.

You don't understand what gives Bitcoin value if you think like this. What gives it value is it's scarcity and it's usability. Bitcoin has both. This is musical chairs and people who hold Bitcoin at the end of all this manipulation and fear mongering will be very wealthy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: