Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!  (Read 3172 times)
angchosenone

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

Individuals are endeavoring to offer all the Altcoin they claim when the market goes down. This influences the brain research of the considerable number of holders that make them restless and offers all that they have, which makes the market intensify. like never before.
dirisu2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

sell everything so that you buy them all, your reasons are not so genuine, you sound more like an agent of FUD, here is the deal man, in this forum, most folks are now enlightened and not drive by emotions but market indicators and their faith that bitcoin will soar high in future. we are not selling anything bro, we are here to watch the king of all digital currencies dominate for a very very long time.
Cidhighwind

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

In my opinion, there should be no transaction at this time. Please hold and wait patiently. The market is changing, so do not rush. Wait for the market to stabilize and everything will be fine. I believe the price will increase sharply at the end of the year. Let's calmly wait!
suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

Patience, patience and again patience. Don't sell your coins. It is better to fill your wallet with new coins, if you have extra money. This period will pass and the price will start to grow again.
I supported what you said since the OP dont make the right action at the right time and what he/she can do now is wait till next year or better still next halving. I am saying this cause I see crypto currency as business and in every business ones dont need to be greed and after the profit much.. What are usually do when I invested into a coin is sell some part of when the market is doing good incase of dump in price which i could buy more or keep my money for another purpose but atleast I have my money back.

bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

You should not throw the crypto-currency market, because it is just beginning to gain momentum, and if you stay, then in the future you will still be able to make great money. Think well is it worth it to drop everything.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

If you carefully think about everything and explore the market, the opportunity to lose money is minimal. Do not make rash decisions. Earn with the help of the cryptocurrency market is real, there is no doubt.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

I think you need to hold your Bitcoin or altcoin to earn more profit.but if you need money you can sell some  of them not all.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

It's not a good idea to sell all cryptographic assets that you have because as an investor, you should also consider the fact that cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature. The market may look so soaked from a bloodbath but it will rise again soon. For me, holding is the best option and buying more is the best option during times like this.

indraaa12

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

HOLD it's best. wait btc to the moon.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

Selling everything you have could just incur you a great loss.better I hold back and wait for the right time to sell it.so let's calmly wait bitcoin to the moon.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

yeah it's moving back. Its price has risen sharply from $ 6200 and up to $ 6400. The market is still very good. It will quickly reach $ 7000 in the next few days. So do not sell them all.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

Sell everything, I think it isn't your right decision. Sell some and hold some, may be it will good for you. I also all time follow this formula.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

For the moment I do not think to sell everything.I think it is better to hold it for a whilst until the price will get high.but if you need to money you sell some coin not all.so be waiting for the market to ballast I confide the value will rise rough at the end of the year.
crypt0monarch

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

If u are looking u always get profit from bitcoin this is not possible every time because bearish and bullish trend is part of market and bitcoin investment is better than banks because banks make double our money in 5 to 6 years so we are planing to invest in bitcoin than go for long term. bitcoin is not a quick rich schemes like we invest thousand dollars & get double in few days. now market situation is really panic but we need to give time bitcoin because every bearish trend never stay permanently so soon we will see new bullish trend in bitcoin market.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

I think its not good to sell coins by this time the market is falling and holding is the best option to do so you are able to earn enough or your desired profit. If you really need some money then you can sell some of it but not all of your coins. Long patience is needed so if you cant wait then it will be sad for you you may regret it in the end.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

the author I do not agree with your opinion and for some reason it seems that you will greatly regret when you see that the price of bitcoin will be above 25k

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:26:04 PM

In January 2018 it was a good decision that sell everything, because bitcoin & crypto touches the heights ever.
But right now as we are passing a big dump & in this dump selling everything will be worst decision…so now we have only a single option to hold….long term hold.
cuongskymtpcute

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:31:59 PM

I think hold in this time is a good thing can do in this time. Cry Cry If u sell all coin, u will loss your money    Embarrassed Embarrassed
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

be a lil bit optimistic, since 2017 is a short period of time.
As I would like to think all these blood baths are only brief, there's dependably a place for recuperation. Panic selling for reasons unknown is absolutely crazy, we have encountered this situation previously and the recuperation was awesome its simply continue rehashing.
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

I think it is not good move to sell everything because in this dip you can't get any type of profit after selling everything so HOLD is best way now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: