Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:30:35 AM
Merited by OriginTrain (1)

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bengca84135120

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

Bitcoin has soared and plummeted, playing with a heartbeat, which is actually better for investors with high risk tolerance, because there is a lot of risk here. Bullish sentiment will naturally push up the price of bitcoin, and some political factors will have a big impact on the price of bitcoin.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

If you want another perspective, the best trading strategy for bitcoin over the long term is *debatably* buying and holding. The daily price volatility (in percentage) isn't high enough to make day trading especially viable. There is higher volatility and potential profits to be had day trading penny stocks. Cross platform arbitrage may be the only crypto trading strategy which has a chance of beating long term buy and hold.

I agree many alts like ethreum and bitcoin cash profit at the expense of newer and less experienced demographics who buy those overpriced assets during their dump cycle when the price is wildly falling, mistakenly believing the value will shoot back up again.

Labeling the crypto market a pyramid or ponzi scheme however is going too far. It is true altcoins derive a large portion of their value from bitcoin. That doesn't make it a pyramid scheme. You could make a case for altcoins and crypto currencies, aside from bitcoin, being overvalued in proportion to their growth or fundamental metrics.

But profiting off of consumer lack of knowledge or false media campaigns is a pretty normal and everyday thing in terms of consumerism driving consumption. That aspect of things doesn't imply ponzi scheme/pyramid.
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

dominate.

Not all project, tokens, coins are scam like pyramiding scheme. we all know that there are lots of scams here in cryptocurrency but not all. There are still coins with good project. There are still coins who has alot of potential in the future so why sell them. hold them and earn profit from it

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:00:24 AM

The market is starting to warm up today!
stronghandsdeeppockets

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

dominate.

just because you lost your money that doesn't mean we should sell our cryptos lmao. You should have known from the beginning how risky it is to daytrade. You should have had some "play" money and quite a substantial hold-portofolio.

Your point with "if you make 1 dollar, someone else lost 1 dollar" applies in stocks, gambling etc. If you were to find a 1 dollar bill on the ground, that means someone lost 1 dollar. Don't get oversensitive

alts sucking the btc? btc dominate? btc doesnt have to dominate, Jesus Christ you are spewing nonsense. I could give you right now a list of 20 alts which have GROUNDBREAKING technologies and tackle problems the world currently faces. SOME alts deserve to rise, other deserve to burn
tlustoprd

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:12:12 AM

I followed your advice. I sold everything. I sold my house, my car and even my underwear. Now I'm naked in the street, writing from a stranger's phone. What do I do now?
mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:35:12 AM

I followed your advice. I sold everything. I sold my house, my car and even my underwear. Now I'm naked in the street, writing from a stranger's phone. What do I do now?
LOL, sell your kidneys to buy more bitcoins please .
Xintenson

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:00:26 AM

I wouldn't day trade. Especially being new in this, because I figure others know better than me and I would lose it all. It's best to just hold.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:39:30 AM

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. You must move on guys. You must believe that you will get many more than you got today. Just be patient and always work hardly Smiley
ganlianshifu1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

This joke is a little too much, the market today has some recovery, I believe will gradually stabilize, do not panic selling, this time we need to keep calm! Today will be better than yesterday, tomorrow will be better than today, in a word, everything is going well!
Nana_Marini

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:01:29 AM

If the price is low maybe you can wait until the price stable. If the low price you sell, I think you get a little profits. It is just my opinion Smiley
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

dominate.

First of all, you must know that you are taking risk here. You may gain or lose your money, time and effort. Don't neglect that you joined here, maybe there will be a perfect time for you.
Don't go in a panic selling. You may wait the time that the price will increase. A lot of cryptocurrencies are not scam, maybe you invested with the wrong one.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:10:35 AM

dominate.

feels bad for your loss. its true that bitconnect are scam and i do thing it was from the start. there is something fishy from the start from the way bitconnect generate money for the investors. but i dont agree with yours opinion about all the project are scam. its not true and dont put your anger to unrelevant statement.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

I wouldn't day trade. Especially being new in this, because I figure others know better than me and I would lose it all. It's best to just hold.
I agree with you because maybe I am one of the people who are not very interested in doing daily trading activities because it seems to me very annoying where I must continue to monitor the movement of crypto market for every time. so if you have to choose I would prefer to keep crypto I have for a long time but still there must be a consequence that must be lived where of course we must be brave in doing this activity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:33:20 AM

almost everything in this world is made to make money. you just need to know how to take an advantage, if you can. And if crypto is widely used and if you can buy items or services with it, all the things you said are wrong(the scheme part). How do you think FIAT gains power?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:06:09 AM

Not much experience to be gain from a minimal amount of time, from what i see you are still a "newbie" when it comes to trading.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money.

You really are "newbie", dont link bitconnect from the rest of the altcoin and bitcoin, bitconnect was made to scam people by promising a percent to be gain from their invest which is basically not viable in bitcoin or other legit alt coin.

Trading consist of gain/loss you know this risk if you want to trade, there is no promise profit from trading, you need to trade at diligence of your own expense.

For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending?

Why would you invest in a scam coin in the first place, its your fault if you lose so much money because you made a wrong decision in investing into a scam coin, no one is at fault here only but you.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

dominate.

BitConnect was a scam we all knew that it is nothing new but to compare all the crypto with it is unfair, this is more similar the the tech stocks bubble that happened, many companies appeared and as long as they added a .com at the end their companies were worth million instantly, this is what it is happening with crypto, many icos and alts have appear that use the blockchain but the blockchain has no real use in their operations, but people invest their money there since they are easily persuaded.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

dominate.

Maybe you gave up too soon because you believe in what you said. Sorry but I have to disagree with that because being into trading will give you a good profit if you know how to trade on the right time. Also, the crytptomarket has no control over your coins and your wallet as well. It depends on you on how you gonna play the game.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:22:57 PM
Merited by RodeoX (3)

You miss the goal of cryptocurrency here, it is not some investment!.
Cryptocurrency was created to facilitate low fees, fast transaction time that no one can control. Not some buy and hold and profit.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: