Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5756 times)
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

I think that to sell now is not good idea. Personally I am going to sell everything in the middle of June. Because according to TA I think that in that moment will start massive correction and we will see hard dump of the whole market.
I think selling of everything is possible when you have some extra income and then you will not feel stressful so then buy bitcoin and hold it for its high price then you will get best profit and you can again buy everything, so if you have no extra income and it will not good that you sell everything so you should half of sell thing and then you can buy bitcoin so it will very profitable for you.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
if you earn your coins/tokens from Bounties why so hurry.
you just need to wait for the satisfying price then that is the time where you sell everything.
you just contribute to the dumpers and panic sellers.
i will take a long time for a coin to recover if many people contributes at the dump;

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

I think that to sell now is not good idea. Personally I am going to sell everything in the middle of June. Because according to TA I think that in that moment will start massive correction and we will see hard dump of the whole market.
indeed to sell the right solution right. we were among 2 choices. surviving with uncertainty or by selling it with our account we get a loss. So I better do cl and set a certain price
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

I don't agree at all and am sad you are quitting. I came into crypto not just to earn a living and make some wealth on the way, I believe in this disruptive technology and the fact that everyone literally can become their own bank. I will be the last one hodling, even though I had to rearrange my portfolio to put my money in better and more legit projects, even though my portfolio is 95% in value since January, even though I have been hacked, stolen from, abused and mistreated by nasty crypto peeps, even though the whales are manipulating like hell, I ain't quitting crypto. The blockchain and other techs coming are the future and my kid's future and I want to be a part of it. Wall st existed long before crypto and don't tell me they are not manipulators lol.  Grin Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Mikejones64

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

As you said, you earned 110.000 and basically lost it all.. You know cryptocurrency, it is very risky to gamble. If you have a strategy, then that incident didn't happen to you. You have been investing and trading in bitcoin for a year, you should have known the risk of this type of industry. If you already know that this is type of a scheme, you ahould have widrawn your money and walk away. You only wasted your money.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

You maybe just too impulsive. Be sure that your decision of doing so is really good for you. Your feelings as of the moment is just temporary while the effect is permanent. Try to look at the brighter side. We all know how risky this crypto world is you should have known that before. Now, think twice. Goodluck.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

You've only been trading for maybe a year and you already lost all hope in cryptocurrency because of bad decisions? All the great traders have gone through more than you have. It's easy to give up but harder to keep going.
True, investing or trading on crypto market require patient and believe that things that we are doing have any sense, without that it is not even worth to start doing anything.

paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

I can feel your sentiments, but i think you should the one who really understand the flow of trading and fluctuating prices of the cryptocurrencies. I know bitcoins really decreased bigtime but i always think this is the way things must happen. Every cryptos is circulating and new tokens born every week. All we have to do is just be observant in our every move in the market.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

You've only been trading for maybe a year and you already lost all hope in cryptocurrency because of bad decisions? All the great traders have gone through more than you have. It's easy to give up but harder to keep going.
True, investing or trading on crypto market require patient and believe that things that we are doing have any sense, without that it is not even worth to start doing anything.
that's right what you say. because in investing and trading if you do not have a great feeling of patience it will never be successful and difficult also for your development also in the field of investment and trade
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

bitcoin is fluctuating. for a trader, when getting a moment of buying at a low price and selling when the price goes up is a big advantage. but now the opposite is happening. where the market is so falling too deep, with bitcoin prices falling from $ 25k to $ 7k. many feel lost. but if in hold for longer time, definitely the price will come back. believe in bitcoin fluctuations.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

now the sale of everything does not look good idea, I think that prices now will not pay off the purchase costs
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:25:23 AM

basically we will never know when bitcoin prices will go up also vice versa where bitcoin prices will go down. because it will depend on market demand and I think there are some factors that cause bitcoin prices to decline and one of them is bitcoin intimidation from some groups who do not want the existence of bitcoin that is in great demand by many investors
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:41:17 AM

almost everything in this world is made to make money. you just need to know how to take an advantage, if you can. And if crypto is widely used and if you can buy items or services with it, all the things you said are wrong(the scheme part). How do you think FIAT gains power?

Absolutely mate, anyway no one is forcing anyone to invest and no one is oblidge to bring out their money to buy bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies. So how can the OP SAID THAT IT IS LIKE A PYRAMIDING SCHEMES? That schemes needs money to become a member, right? While in this forum, if you are patient enough to wait for a signature campaigns and have a constructive post then you can earn bitcoin as a reward. That is what i did when i was just a newbie and majority of my bitcoins was from participating in a signature campaign.
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:40:06 AM

now the sale of everything does not look good idea, I think that prices now will not pay off the purchase costs
now things are getting better. so when we are interested to buy then now is the best thing to be able to do it. no need to hesitate to buy bitcoin
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:03:38 AM

I am making a decent income by using crypto and i will never do what you have done, it's obvious that you already have profited from trading and you should stop when you had enough gains and never be greedy. We have different perspective in life and in your case you choose to stop and sell everything, i hope that you made the right decision.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

You miss the goal of cryptocurrency here, it is not some investment!.
Cryptocurrency was created to facilitate low fees, fast transaction time that no one can control. Not some buy and hold and profit.

Sorry for your lost, But, investment in any trading market have the degree of RISK involved, it is dependent on the amount you put in and the stocks or crypto coin you've invested. Remember that the market is VOLATILE, anything can happened at any given time, the market price may goes up and goes down, dependent on the movement in the trading, other thing to consider is the Timing you put your investment for such coin,  how much is the price capital upon investment, and when you decide to sell or trade such coin, you will definitely lost if you dump your coin when the price is low, compared to the price you've made such investment. some say, patient is the KEY in investment, plus the market monitoring of the movement of the market before you make such decision of Selling everything.
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:56:25 AM

No, i dont feel like selling all of my holdings. Even if all of them goes down i really dont want to sell all of it. The importance of holding it is avoiding to get a high loss,  when the price gets down the next is the price goes up again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

Why sell everything? I think it is not good idea, selling all your bitcoin means giving up on bitcoin. Which means you lost your chance.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

Why sell everything? I think it is not good idea, selling all your bitcoin means giving up on bitcoin. Which means you lost your chance.

I won't suggest to sell everything too, still it would be best to have some investment at least you have something for the future. Chances are you're closing your doors to any possiblities to improve your life in the future.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

Me ? I dont want to trade everything if i dont need . I also dont waste my coin if the value is very low . For me it is hard to get coins so maybe you should think before you decide when is the right time to trade .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: