Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

No! You don't need to do that it will make you more worst. Your situation will become more harder and worst than before. Whatsoever you do at the end you will experience the good sides if you choose good side before and bad sides if you choose bad sides before. Thereis aalways a so called consequences in everything you do so put your mind in your heart with your brain with you along the way to move on from the bad past. Past will make you strong so learn from the past.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fight-T

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

I advise you not to sell everything, if you risk and lose something, you can still start from scratch, you get experience, and make no mistake when investing. You need to have a positive and positive view of this.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

Selling all your coins today is not a good decision because the price of bitcoins is down to $8k dollar and if you are not patient enough to wait then you will just lose a huge amount of profit because bitcoins is expected to reach $50k dollar before the year 2018 ends.

Expected by who?

Sounds like bullshit to me, 6 months for a $42k price spike based on what?

Nothing has fundamentally changed in BTC to justify it so your just relying on several manipulated pump and dumps.

Everything is possible to happen, who knows ? Maybe it will reach it. But i suggest to everyone do not expecting too much on what will be the price of bitcoin because maybe you will disappointed if it's still around in $7K to $8K.

Yeah everything can be happen  it's either bitcoin price will increase or continue going down, but for now I don't want to expect too much  in bitcoin because I know it will hurt me a lot, I will wait until bitcoin recover soon.
mojtabanikookal

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

Now an excellent option for the reverse entry into the market. The author should think about how to purchase coins Grin
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

I advise you not to sell everything, if you risk and lose something, you can still start from scratch, you get experience, and make no mistake when investing. You need to have a positive and positive view of this.
But what would you think if they need to sell those coins they have to buy something? You can't force someone to keep hold it, yet they could get them back by doing bounty and shit. There is no reason to keep your coin if you "really" need it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

The market is starting to warm up today!
Your predictions are completely wrong. The market is still not warming up as it is now in June. Many people have lost confidence in this market because they have been waiting so long. I do not know when prices will recover

If you are well aware of the market rules and guiding principles and about the currency you are looking for then you can sell your products if you are in profit and should invest in that currency you are looking for, but remember that it should be a valuable currency. Do invest in a low market so that you may be able to get large quantity coins on low price and this is the benefit in the start while for maximum benefit in the end you must have invest in low market so that you may be able to get huge profit after selling the coins in a high market.
roseann072518

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:34:14 AM

Sell everything i think that's not good idea✌ not all coins has no potential.you lose your money it's because your do not careful in your invesment maybe you're greedy at that time.Try to be careful and go make plan to how you get good profit .😊
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

You've only been trading for maybe a year and you already lost all hope in cryptocurrency because of bad decisions? All the great traders have gone through more than you have. It's easy to give up but harder to keep going.

I think bullish sentiment will naturally raise bitcoin prices, and some political factors will have a big impact on bitcoin prices.
Bitcoin has soared and degenerated, playing with a heartbeat, which is actually better for investors with high risk tolerance, because there are many risks here.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

For me, you don’t need to sell everything to enter the cryptocurrency world and in the world of investing or trading. Yes, you don’t need to spend too much money especially if you can’t afford to lose it all. But if you want to sell all your cryptocurrency because you feel that this crypto is just a bobble so do it, it's your loss in the end if bitcoin and another cryptocurrency that you own become expensive and you lose a massive amount of money. If you are a trader or investor in cryptocurrencies and have a lot of experiences, I know that you know what to do, in this time of crisis that most of the crypto’s value is dropping.  Smiley
maruf_h20

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

Marketing success in order to get enough market on knowledge should be. Market Exchange up down particularly noticeable. It to note that the products sold to be. With the demands of the quality of the development of emergency.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

SELL EVERYTHING i am not agree.if i lost everything where i will stand.so carefully we need to invest.if we want to gainer must we need to take risk but follow to future.
khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

The sale of bricks is being done by distributing goods from the shopkeeper to the public.Brick is publishing a job from one person to another.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

Cryptocurrency is volatile, in my opinion, since I decided to work with cryptocurrency then 8 should be ready for these kind of happenings, we could we could lose money in an instant, but we could also gain more than what we planned to get as a gain in an instant as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:07:35 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

Sell everything with market conditions like this can certainly make us regret, I'm sure that the future of crypto will continue to improve but the big test is to be patient, as long as we are patient then we can get big profits.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:11:19 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

Selling all your coins today is not a good decision because the price of bitcoins is down to $8k dollar and if you are not patient enough to wait then you will just lose a huge amount of profit because bitcoins is expected to reach $50k dollar before the year 2018 ends.

You are right, bitcoin price drastically dropped over 50% of its ath last dec-january. So selling it now will only give us lose in our profit. Better to hold it for more time and expect good return in the end of the year.

Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

I advise you not to sell everything, if something worst happens, think of it as a lesson, so that in the future it does not happen again, so through that event you get experience and make no mistake when investing
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

We are already know that cryptocurrency market have high fluctuation movement and its high risk market. What we can do is minimizing our risk by divide our investment. Many peoples loss their trade and many people get profits from their trade and its ussual in any market.
In my opinion, cryptocurrency market is new market and i am believe its big potential in the future.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

I am totally against this point because it is not a wise decision of a intelligent investor.As an investor we know that such fluctuations are very common in prices of bitcoin.Stability in the price is not easy to attain.So we need to show some patience instead of selling everything.All the investors should already prepare themself for such ups and downs and then try to invest in bitcoin.They should first of all plan and study all the information in which they are investing and then try to invest their amount in that.Selling everying is just contributing to dump so we should not do this.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

dominate.

Investing in here is really a risky one. A successful investor has a high level of tolerance and patience. Nothing is sure or can predict what will happen with the market.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

I am completely against this view. One of the biggest mistakes we've made since the very beginning was already trading in panic. If you did not do that, make sure you invest at least 10 times what you have. You guys are a bit away from the screen and look at your daily business instead of selling.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: