Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:13:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5755 times)
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

Yo I lost about %60 of my portfolio in the last two months but guess what

I'M NOT SELLING  Grin Tongue
Good decision bro! Never sell on lose specially when you lose that kind of amount its better to hold it and wait for it to go back to its price. Crypto is crazy and this is only for people who are patience.
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

I have a lot of transactions done from start to finish. Of the sales, up to 70% were loss-making transactions, and 30% were successful transactions with very little profit. In trading to make a profit is very difficult and very high failure rate.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

and which I think is less in your patience. The value of up and down in this market always happens and that is why people trade and invest to make a profit, buy when low and sell when high. Surely you already know the risks that may be experienced. which you must be more careful in making decisions. and now as good as you rearrange the strategy and learn what's going on.
berungan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

Good decision bro! Never sell on lose specially when you lose that kind of amount its better to hold it and wait for it to go back to its price. Crypto is crazy and this is only for people who are patience.
actually here we are tested in a declining market situation. so we can be patient or not to hold it. if you are not patient then you are a weak hand. instill confidence that bitcoin will recover soon.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

it's a good decision because we saw many times the periods when cryptocurrency was down and later the price began to rise dramatically. may be we will see the same situation again.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:18:00 PM

I advise you not to sell everything, so it's very dangerous, now there are too many people who have failed in crypto and they become destitute because they decide to sell everything theirs to invest in them. , so you should not do so use the money to invest.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:22:00 PM

the worst idea you could do in your life is selling bitcoin right now , we are in good time for buying so be careful
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

What most people don’t understand well is the issue of either sell all the token one has gotten or holding for some time. To me, I will advise that you try and hold the tokens for some time before u sell them. Always study the market and see how it trends on the market. I only sell all my tokens in case I don’t have much on me and I would need some little fund for other things. What do you do to your tokens?

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:31:56 AM

I advise you not to sell everything, if something worst happens, think of it as a lesson, so that in the future it does not happen again, so through that event you get experience and make no mistake when investing
In the very present situation when the market value of all the crypto coins is falling and that things are not going in the favor of the investors, it is better to hold everything which you have in your wallet instead of selling everything. If you will go for selling of the coins, then this will only result in loss of money and that you will only be left with the regret and nothing else.So, think wisely and don’t make any such decision.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

This is not the time to sell everything you have. If you have money then you should continue to buy. But if you think the market will continue to go down then you sell to buy at lower prices. But I personally find the bitcoin will not go down anymore.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

it seems that it does not really matter if you sell anything you have just that for traidng and bitcoin investment should you have a job that can give money for your trading capital.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

if it sells everything then we will experience a lot of losses will be better if sold partly, by selling some of it then you can compensate with some more, because the other part is sold when the price goes up ...
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

I do not advise people to sell everything I just advise people to sell the right things and you should keep them or buy more if the value of the discount they buy will benefit you. what do you think?
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
Don't do panic sell atl coins and other cryptocurrency is a kind, and technology in your savings and the right now is to invest, the best thing for me but we should do it. Cause I know who has a countries economy if they have a doubt on bitcoin will regain new value higher
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:10:19 AM

I do not think that this is a good idea, maybe a part and should be sold, but you need to leave or even keep everything at the moment of decline
Pauloma8672

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

Selling all the BTC you have now is not a good idea. It will be better Hodl it for time more because BTC will soon come out of dip and it's rate will increase sporadically
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

only certain people people can control the trade in cryptocurrency, only people who have large capital can do that.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

dominate.

Crypto currency market is unpredictable market and I am sure you know how risky it is to put all your money in the market. You should atleast study first before you had sell everything. I don’t think that this is a pyramid scheme. You invested your money on your own and you should know the risk you are taking. Pyramiding is basically controlled by third party people and you cannot even manage your own investment.

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

Thanks for the advice but i think your failure doesn't mean that we will have the same fate. I'm sorry the events that lead you to your loss but i still believe in this market amd i will continue to invest on crypto currencies. Then again, ICOs and ALTs could ve the next big thing in this market. We will never know until we just see it.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

dominate.

If you want to get back your lose, you need to do some keen research about trading. Try to engaged in the group chat with some trader there you can add knowledge about how to be a wise trader. But I got an idea, you cannot be a wise trader if you cannot experience some failures in trading. Try not to surrender but try to look for an idea on how to get more profit in trading because for me trading is the best here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: