Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
You're quite wrong here.

Financial pyramid typically starts with one person (the initial recruiter) who is on top at the apex of the pyramid.
Can you tell me who the initial recruiter on crypto market is? Isn't it truly decentralized?

Also, the main feature of financial pyramid is that is creates no product and delivers no services.
Cryptocurrencies are used as a method of payment - isn't it at least a service?

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:23:56 AM

I do not think that this is a good idea, maybe a part and should be sold, but you need to leave or even keep everything at the moment of decline
If you will go for selling of each and everything which you have with you, then you will be left with nothing in your hand and that in that case, it will become very much difficult for you to survive. You need to be sure that you are taking the right decision and that you will not be able to suffer any kind of loss because of that decision. Do not sell all the coins which you have and that keep few coins with you too.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

This is just how trading business go.Sometimes we gain and sometimes we lose.Some will succeed;others may fail.Even experts trader experience big loses in business trading.We just need to be more patient and try to invest little by little to avoid big loses.And I think we need to do more research to learn new techniques to be more successful in trading someday.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

Knowing the detailed history of sales, you can determine which of the directions of the exchange is the most popular at the moment. Demanded crypto currency is usually more expensive. The best option is to perform analysis with the help of several tools in a comprehensive manner. This will improve the chances of correctly determining the situation on the market and the trader will be able to enter the market in time or leave from there before the trend changes.
mhhyysqa

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

Yes, I also lost a lot. Now I often doubt this market. I believe there must be some manipulation in encryption.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

You better not easily affected with others You should be able to analyze and make your experience your key, do not let you fooled with fake coin for the umpteenth time and do not be greedy. And it seems that it is not necessary you better to seek information from the coins first before you buy coins
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

Though you may be correct with your claims, i am still optimistic that bitcoin will have its breakthrough performance in the coming year(s). The 20,000$ market value per bitcoin last year may just be the start of its flight to the moon which experts believe that bitcoin will reach 100,000$ soon.

beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

in trading or investment has a high risk so you should already know about the risk and when the price down it may be better if you keep to hold and be patient waiting for the price to rise again so no need to sell everything because it will only make you lose for selling low price
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

I think you didn't study about crypto currency before you get involved with this kind of technology specially in trading world. If you are up into trading the most important thing that you should learn is, learn how to handle your emotions, Bitcoin is very volatile when it gets depth, it really gets depth to the max but when it gets bounce back it will bounce back to the highest level. Trading really test your ability on how to handle pressure but if you already mastered this kind of investment  Bitcoin trading would be easy for you.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
Do you think that it is good idea if you will sell all of your cryptocurrencies? I am sure that you will lose many trains if you will now sell all of your cryptocurrencies. It is better to wait to the right time to sell for you to get more opportunities.

Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

in trading or investment has a high risk so you should already know about the risk and when the price down it may be better if you keep to hold and be patient waiting for the price to rise again so no need to sell everything because it will only make you lose for selling low price

Yes you are right, there are a lot of traders today in the market who are worrying about the prices which are going down and they will only lose a huge amount of their investments further more if they are going to sell it today, the best thing to do is just hold your coin in this time because and wait for the market prices to pump again.
Cynooza

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

Great to see so many HODLers in that topic. Hopefully, you all are writing it sincerely and really hold till the moon. Panic sell is always dumb.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:08:37 PM

I wish I have listened to you when this post has been made, the date seems to be 17 January and during that time period we were on top of the prices and who sold everything on that time are the smartest investors
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

I believe that someday the market will be stable. I don’t know what can control it but I’m sure that something will. Maybe it’ll be laws, maybe just random occasions. I’ve been in this sphere for quite a long time so I trust my strategy which is to keep tokens and calmly wait.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:18:13 PM

It was a very sad experience to you OP. If I were in your place, I will also discourage to continue my journey in cryptocurrency. They said that bitcoin is for a long term period. By the time that price will start to grow, you should sell your coins because assume that the price will roll back and it is possible for the coins you hold will dump.
Nboramir

Activity: 538

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:29:06 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 11:54:10 PM by Nboramir

I partially agree with you. In crypto, there are lots of bad project coins and we should immediately get rid of them, but on the other side there are also good project coins that have bright future and I think we shouldn’t panic and sell them in wrong times.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:43:39 AM

You better not easily affected with others You should be able to analyze and make your experience your key, do not let you fooled with fake coin for the umpteenth time and do not be greedy. And it seems that it is not necessary you better to seek information from the coins first before you buy coins

In the cryptocurrency, it is very important that we are patient enough to wait because when the things we expected to happen does not go our way, we become too impulsive to decide what we think is right and at the end, we regret being too impulsive.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:56:16 AM

I agreed the current market is subjected to lots of fishy stuff, I had lost hundreds of thousands too but thats doesnt deter me from cashing them out cause real world market suck harder and you would need more hundreds thousands for another hundred thousands. I stop day trading cause the market is still new and very volatile in.which many arent your bet most of time

Zeta509

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:05:26 AM

dominate.

The patience you need, selling everything and deciding to quit is not a good choice. You can still continue and still have the opportunity to earn a profit.
danielberryfy

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

your timing was perfect to sell - Jan 17th, 2018.

First of all, whatever made you to write a post on Jan 17, 2018 about selling everything makes you a smart person. I will call you "little santoshi" from today onwards.. On the other note, i dont very well agree with your reasoning to sell. But, on the timing front, you are right "little santoshi"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: