Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
bongnor531

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

Selling everything would not be a wise move at the moment in my view. It would probably cost you huge loss compared to ICO prices or former BTC price for example. Market should recover sooner than later so I would rather be patient.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

I don't see the reason why I should hold my coin for long.In fact,I dont always hold my coin.I sell all immediately I get the coin.
Komobit

Activity: 161
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:44:03 PM

Hey, man

Every new market have the 'piramid' schematics (not schemes).

It is true that old investor/holders getting money from new ppl might resemble a piramid. But that's not what cripto per se is. That is a characteritic of this time market. Not a feature.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:47:38 PM

well looking at the nature of the market now,one maybe tempted to think like that but whoever sells everything now will live to regret big time after the market recovery.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

I don't know why we should sell everything because we can just do other things that we wanted to do in order to waste time in waiting for the price to go up because we can just hold for a longer time and wait for the market to bounce back in order for us to recover the paper losses and also to gain a little bit of profit because we should always do buy low sell high strategy.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

I don't know why we should sell everything because we can just do other things that we wanted to do in order to waste time in waiting for the price to go up because we can just hold for a longer time and wait for the market to bounce back in order for us to recover the paper losses and also to gain a little bit of profit because we should always do buy low sell high strategy.

I would agree with you sir, because selling everything will sometimes makes us great losses for not waiting the good market recovery that probably happen in the near future. So to avoid posible losses we must be patience enough and keep hodl if the price is not right in a moment.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

So on the one hand it's a pyramid. But here it is possible to earn a good deal, so people will always come to this market. What you have lost - someone has earned. If you fail 1 times, it does not mean that it will be worse.
You can work with crypt and do not invest your money. Sit and do different tasks for Bounty / Airdrop and earn on it.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
If you sell everything the coin that you hold, you will lose your opportunity to earn big amount of profit. It is better if you will just hold all of your profitable and promising coin for you to ensure that you can grow your investment.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

First of all, I am sorry for your material loss. But this happens all the time.. Despite this fact, you were able to earn so much for such a short period of time. That's great, isn't it? It seems to me that you got offended on crypto, cause you have lost money. But lots of people lost some, cause the market is on dump right now. I suggest you calm down a bit, and be patient. You are overreacting, my friend.

Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

With market conditions being dropped then this is a good indication and worth to buy, we must dare to take bold action because successful investors dare to take action and speculation.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Not a good idea at the moment I think. Sooner or later the market should recover and prices should be on the rise once again. To avoid big losses, it is better to wait for it in my read
aspalela

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

I advise you not to sell any coins for now, because if we are going to sell our coin then we will be very risky and lose something we would expect, but we can still start from the beginning from now on, we also get very experience good, and make no mistake when investing. You must have a positive and positive outlook on this.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

I realize the market could fall low because the crypto value is unstable, but I believe crypto will last in the long run and can provide benefits. In Crypto, if you can be patient then you will be able to make a profit and if you panic then you will lose your profits.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

dominate.

Selling everything right now is a bad choice you can make because the market prices are currently decreasing so its better to hold your coins or invest even more since the market price is continuously dumping today.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

I advise you not to sell any coins for now, because if we are going to sell our coin then we will be very risky and lose something we would expect, but we can still start from the beginning from now on, we also get very experience good, and make no mistake when investing. You must have a positive and positive outlook on this.
This is the exact time to start buying bitcoins instead of selling. Until you reach the target that you have set for yourself, you shouldn't sell your bitcoins no matter how much it dips.
verziagra

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

Trading and doing business in cryptocurrency requires a great deal of experience and patience. Many beginner traders are wrong to sell their assets when the market is down. Better hold your assets until the market recovers.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:15:31 PM

One of the big problem for new investor or trader in bitcoin economy. We have experienced this kind of strategy, but thanks it could not lead us to lose some of our money. We cannot see what will happen im the future, and better to have a profit for now when bitcoin value is low

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

The bitcoin market is increasing in value with each day and although it is correcting itself along the way the dips in price are not indications to sell but rather the purification of the investors so that the bitcoin could result to a state where it is a stable and at a stage of, making a profit against.
deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

nooo definitely i won t cuz i don t think that we should do such a thing there will be no need for that you will see.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
moanna123

Activity: 88

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

no it is not the way to sell everything it not gonna happen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: