Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5760 times)
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

It will be stupidity to sell everything right now as price is not even as per the expectations and it falling down and down and if you sell everything now then you will not get the profits that you were expecting so hold your coins longer and wait for the right time to sell as an investor everyone wants profits and that is only possible by waiting longer for the best time to sell.
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

Tough luck, only the strong will survive
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

I advise you not to sell any coins for now, because if we are going to sell our coin then we will be very risky and lose something we would expect, but we can still start from the beginning from now on, we also get very experience good, and make no mistake when investing. You must have a positive and positive outlook on this.

Sometimes i sell my coins because of the needs. Selling is not also a stupid thing to do. It is just a matter of how do you need it.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

Well,  I could say that you just unlucky, a lot of people has reached their success with bitcoin without any scam or something like that. Might be some people doesn't get their success but you can't said that all the ICO's are scam, you just scared the others.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

No, I think no need to sell everything we should keep some to ensure we still earning, once there's an improvement in crypto market and we can continue with our investment thay may make us profitable in coming days.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

When bitcoin users will understand how to minimize the effect of manipulators over bitcoin the market will become stronger than ever.
Everyone is feeding manipulators/whales by selling their bitcoin at low price, whales will continue to manipulate market if we continue to make these type of stupid mistakes.
We just need a union of fair bitcoin users to defeat the manipulators and we can do this only by HODLING bitcoin, don't lose your bitcoins at low price.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

No, I think no need to sell everything we should keep some to ensure we still earning, once there's an improvement in crypto market and we can continue with our investment thay may make us profitable in coming days.
Agree its not bad to invest actually it will also increase your earnings but it will never be a good decision to sell everything just because you want to invest all uour saving and assets. Its ok to invest but in proper way. Just invest enough amount from your saving.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

Though bitcoin fall down so hard and almost majority of the cryptocurrencies' worth seems to follow too, but i am not shaken about it. Despite all of that, i am still holding my crypto assets because  i am never afraid of risking it as i optimistically believed that bitcoin will come back again. Besides, i am also in long term hold of my crypto assets.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
Not all investments are scam there is still a lot of coins that are good potential in the future. Try to do some research about it and learn on how to determined if that coin is good potential or not. Do not just sell everything but try to understand first before deciding to sell.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

Sell only if you are in need of money and if you are going to say good bye to cryptos and if not then hold your investments for a long term as it will surely bring positive results for you and you should not listen to negative news that comes around as it will easily change your mentality towards bitcoin and other cryptos and have faith in it and save it for a long term and you will get good profits for sure.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

Be patient to wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin, bitcoin has various ways to manage it, it's like the speed of a vehicle that will sometimes speed faster and sometimes will be low speed, it will go up and down. but you have to be patient, you can sell it if its value will be higher so its time to sell your tokens or bitcoin.
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:23:05 PM

Do not listen those fud news. I think that maximum adequat will be to work as long as you can and earn what you can from here, dont worry about the end!
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

What do you mean by selling everything? Here I will remain consistent to invest long term. So why are you telling us to sell everything. I will be patient to wait for my investments. And not in a hurry to make a decision.

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:36:37 PM

Sell only those that are not promising. Holdiing has a higher tendency to result in huge profit especially once the market starts to move upward. Indeed, thebsituation is scary, the market value or the market itself fell from the bieginning of this year up until this point. it will depend to the investors if they would still continue to to invest despite of the situation. But I suggest to do so in order to have huge advantage when recovery soon takes place.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

What do you mean by selling everything? Here I will remain consistent to invest long term. So why are you telling us to sell everything. I will be patient to wait for my investments. And not in a hurry to make a decision.
Exactly what people should do. I think the decisions about selling everything of crypto is too stupid. We shouldn't listen to this FUDs, this kind of people want to destroy bitcoin and the market by this fuds. A smart guy will still invest and collecting bitcoin, because we are living in a development world and this technology of blockchain is one of the best technique in our country which related to currencies.
BhuwanPujari

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

Selling everything is neve a good option, especially in Crypto industry. You never know when your invested amount will increase by multi folds. Even if you're planning to get rid of your holdings, then do it in some layers. If you are in crypto, then you should be patient as this is long term game.
Worty316

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

most people made the mistake of trading out of one coin into another instead of cashing out into CASH or somthing like TETHER, the auto bots keep all coins in tandem, if one coin absolutely runs off it will be short lived by people who have the bots converting back and forth for the profits. If your trading and cant get out into cash or another stable coin like tether your doing it wrong, 99.9% of coins provide 0 protection in a down market.
pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:38:08 PM

dominate.

I would suggest this is a very common sentiment in these times of market downturn and volatility. This is where we really need an entry and exit strategy on each trade we make, so it is not driven purely by emotion. The loss is not realised until you trade out if it.

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:03:05 PM

dominate.

Not all project, tokens, coins are scam like pyramiding scheme. we all know that there are lots of scams here in cryptocurrency but not all. There are still coins with good project. There are still coins who has alot of potential in the future so why sell them. hold them and earn profit from it

Agree. Some tokens/coins do have a good intention of developing something that can help us in the future. We are in the digital era, and technology is now dominating our lives every day. We cannot deny that fact. So investing in a crypto project with a solid platform has never been wrong. Take it as a long-term investment.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

I advise you not to sell any coins for now, because if we are going to sell our coin then we will be very risky and lose something we would expect, but we can still start from the beginning from now on, we also get very experience good, and make no mistake when investing. You must have a positive and positive outlook on this.

Sometimes i sell my coins because of the needs. Selling is not also a stupid thing to do. It is just a matter of how do you need it.
yes same with you i sell some of my coins because the needs.
Nothing wrong with that but i sometimes feel guilty when i was selling my coin if only the price might will raise up

Tozex